Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
well I might think of people who are scared of revealing? are maybe more suspicious ...but I am not finished with my thought :hmm
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm tempted to vote digitaldude simply for his reaction to my supposed outing of my partner, which I didn't by the way. He jumped on it like I revealed a mafia role. So what if my partner was a bodyguard? You don't know who my partner is and it's a townie role so I'm not seeing how your reaction makes any rational sense.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You got to consider 1 hour left and most people aren't online. It is what it is, I can survive one night against mafia possibly.
Fair point, seriously this has to be the most quiet Day 1 in a long time, but you could have convinced the people through talking before droppin a bomb like that, you are basically useless to town now, specially if there's an escort out there.

Nothing to do about it I guess, Im thinking of swtiching to Juvii, maybe Asako but I dont like lynching active ones and I would rather listen her more, Zasz is always an appealing choice...
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
what is this thing about @Zasz ??
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm tempted to vote digitaldude simply for his reaction to my supposed outing of my partner, which I didn't by the way. He jumped on it like I revealed a mafia role. So what if my partner was a bodyguard? You don't know who my partner is and it's a townie role so I'm not seeing how your reaction makes any rational sense.
He did those weird assumptions before in the WoW game so maybe its just a misunderstanding, but yeah if I didn't know I would have probably locked lol, glad I didnt.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm tempted to vote digitaldude simply for his reaction to my supposed outing of my partner, which I didn't by the way. He jumped on it like I revealed a mafia role. So what if my partner was a bodyguard? You don't know who my partner is and it's a townie role so I'm not seeing how your reaction makes any rational sense.
"im thinking of voting for the only guy that claimed a role" wtf going on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well I might think of people who are scared of revealing? are maybe more suspicious ...but I am not finished with my thought :hmm
Can you save me?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fair point, seriously this has to be the most quiet Day 1 in a long time, but you could have convinced the people through talking before droppin a bomb like that, you are basically useless to town now, specially if there's an escort out there.

Nothing to do about it I guess, Im thinking of swtiching to Juvii, maybe Asako but I dont like lynching active ones and I would rather listen her more, Zasz is always an appealing choice...
sure if they have escort I might be useless but there are I assume doctors and other helpful townies still around that will be safer now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
"im thinking of voting for the only guy that claimed a role" wtf going on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can you save me?
Yeah but your claim seems desperate and you picked a rather important role at that as well,i saw that before by other Mafias in past games.

Not even half of the Players have voted yet,easy easy.:verily
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah but your claim seems desperate and you picked a rather important role at that as well,i saw that before by other Mafias in past games.

Not even half of the Players have voted yet,easy easy.:verily
50 minutes left.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
"im thinking of voting for the only guy that claimed a role" wtf going on.
Thinking is not the same as doing. I gave reason for why I'm considering it. I also don't like to vote someone who claims a role like detective, especially when there's a bandwagon.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm kind of leaning towards giving DD the benefit of the doubt this phase tbh. We can always lynch him tomorrow if that's needed.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Sigh... the potential D1 lynch is coincidentally a Det... Not a fan of how this turned out. I don't want to be part of a possible chaos later on.

!votelock Gryffindor
(random as random can get... okay, I got a little bit triggered that he still hasn't put on that beautiful Eko avy...)
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'm kind of leaning towards giving DD the benefit of the doubt this phase tbh. We can always lynch him tomorrow if that's needed.
Thats true u can always do it the next day..... but who we gonna do today? hmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top