I was wondering if partners would be revealed upon the death of both. I think Jammin might have hid behind his own Partner. Maybe the Medium can talk to him about it?

Oh that we will,can't have another Day go to waste like yesterday.
No matter the results, the chosen must carry forward to eradicate the mysterious creatures from the town. So they quickly start bickering among themselves with no time to waste.
We here and there discussed the Mechanic but that was about it,then in the Last 2 hours things kick off with the random Votes and we end up lynching a Townie first. We're down 4 Members already,this is disappointing.
2 barely posted and only one among those who were active was Town.Most of the useful people are now gone, ngl. Shit...
For the long haul dude. James's observations generally help me a lot.2 barely posted and only one among those who were active was Town.
what observation???For the long haul dude. James's observations generally help me a lot.
Jammin is spy but yeah im wondering if his partner, knowing hes spy might have sacrificed him if (s)hes mafia.I was wondering if partners would be revealed upon the death of both. I think Jammin might have hid behind his own Partner. Maybe the Medium can talk to him about it?

The escort is dead though, and if you assume im townie the escort targetted me. Hopefully there is another detective.So DD claims Detective,and is saved by the benefit of a doubt,he goes to investigate Brandish at night to prove himself and turns out blocked making it impossible for him to flip as Trust worthy yet. He also is among the Voters that lynched Juviii. Along with Gry and Lambu. Sorry guys i think 2 of Juviii's Voters are Mafia.
So Lambu, great wagon on Juviii. Will we still have a discussion?Great wagon on desin, tomorrow we will have discussion
Of course.....I investigated brandish and was blocked. that feel......
1. PRIORITY - "ROLE BLOCKING"Does the Escort succeed with her action if he/she dies at night? @Vandred @Crescent Jinx
I actually think you're a Mafia.The escort is dead though, and if you assume im townie the escort targetted me. Hopefully there is another detective.