Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
3 Players having 4x Penalty Votes could become a drag towards the end of the DP later i feel like. Unless Town decides on a target everybody feels like putting a vote on we'll have trouble passing that mark i think.:grumble If the 3 of them remain at the Top of the Lynch List then we'll have a 3 way tie and one of them get's lynched. Kato,Daws and Desin...my gut tells me 2 of them are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed You asked me earlier to share some of my suspicions when i asked if you had any you'd like/could share with us,i gave you my views mind to share yours with me now? :hmm
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
As of right now, I would be alright voting on @desin24 or @digitaldude .

Double D is just too focus-less and aggressive for me to overlook. It makes me think that he's looking for a target as opposed to looking for any specific group of people, mafia. Him going along with Lambu's vote and trying to establish or, perhaps, justify the complicity. Plus, he was killing votelock on Juviii.

The reason why I suspect desin is because of the number of people rising in his defense on Day 1 when there was little reason to, especially considering the fact that he was largely inactive on day 1.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It seems not much is happening yet again and we start going by hunches and "gut feelings". We've seen yesterday what that can bring us. A dead vigilante. Now of course a shot in the dark can be quite effective and we had our fair share of random mafia lynches but we should still use the day phase to discuss and make people talk. Since I want to lead with a good example I'll tell you that I have passive role. I am not stoked for it (also a bit of a reason for not being so active) but it can still be useful to town in the end.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It seems not much is happening yet again and we start going by hunches and "gut feelings". We've seen yesterday what that can bring us. A dead vigilante. Now of course a shot in the dark can be quite effective and we had our fair share of random mafia lynches but we should still use the day phase to discuss and make people talk. Since I want to lead with a good example I'll tell you that I have passive role. I am not stoked for it (also a bit of a reason for not being so active) but it can still be useful to town in the end.
you have 4 votes, role hint?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so same as seraph passive
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It seems not much is happening yet again and we start going by hunches and "gut feelings". We've seen yesterday what that can bring us. A dead vigilante. Now of course a shot in the dark can be quite effective and we had our fair share of random mafia lynches but we should still use the day phase to discuss and make people talk. Since I want to lead with a good example I'll tell you that I have passive role. I am not stoked for it (also a bit of a reason for not being so active) but it can still be useful to town in the end.
Well i did do that too, D1 can't really go any different from my PoV. the game starts slow,moves slow and the entirety of Playing Spirit goes into the final 30 mintues/Hour. The Votes given can hint at something as well though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Since kato is my partner I know his role, if he is townie of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that leaves sonofdaws you got a hint? @SonOfDaws
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I guess it's time to make a decision. As i said earlier, im going to vote against one of my main suspects, so as of now, Votekill digitaldude.

Ultimately this vote might not have an impact and might not be my lock, since 3 others guys are in the balance with penalty votes. I'll wait for people's opinions about them before moving my vote to one of them; if nobody comes out as more suspicious to me, my vote will remain on dd though, since i've been suspecting him for a while.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there is a spirit medium...can investigate asako and prove me innocent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SAVE ME SPIRIT MEDIUM @Crescent Jinx @Vandred is that a day role or night role?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Lambu is someone i'd like to hear from when he gets here later as well,so we share that interest.

Guessing DD remains a "Maybe Town Maybe Mafia" Candidate for you right now because it could either be a smart Mafia Play or him just having been too confused yesterday?

Erin should share something about herself or at least her views after she's done backreading. Good to know that you're keeping an eye on Desin as well.:grumble

As for me,fair exchange,i can reveal that i never had my Role before and that it is passive. ;)
had my role before and my partner is someone i trust 100%.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Since kato is my partner I know his role, if he is townie of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that leaves sonofdaws you got a hint? @SonOfDaws
I already hinted at my role today.

I also stated why I'm considering voting you up soon. If you have any rebuttal, then now would be the time.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
had my role before and my partner is someone i trust 100%.
why do you trust your partner?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I already hinted at my role today.

I also stated why I'm considering voting you up soon. If you have any rebuttal, then now would be the time.
There is no rebuttal I have given all information I possibly could. Spirit medium can confirm me.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well i did do that too, D1 can't really go any different from my PoV. the game starts slow,moves slow and the entirety of Playing Spirit goes into the final 30 mintues/Hour. The Votes given can hint at something as well though.
I agree wholeheartedly, Day one and two are usually nothing more than shots in the dark but I was always a firm believer that people need to give hints so we can trace their posts back when we get to Day 4+ and find mistakes or inconsistencies. I have see one other hint to detective and spy so far which I gotta admit is dangerous so early on but maybe I just misread the posts.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
There is no rebuttal I have given all information I possibly could. Spirit medium can confirm me.
I might have missed something so sorry if my question is dumb, but how would a spirit medium be able to confirm you?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I might have missed something so sorry if my question is dumb, but how would a spirit medium be able to confirm you?
Spirit medium would investigate asako and find that she used role on me.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
why do you trust your partner?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There is no rebuttal I have given all information I possibly could. Spirit medium can confirm me.
There's over 800 posts right now. Do you mind giving a brief summary?
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
why do you trust your partner?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There is no rebuttal I have given all information I possibly could. Spirit medium can confirm me.
u don't trust ur partner?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top