Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,664
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I asked her who she'd take drinking, she said she'd look at people like Daws, Holt, you - but would read the thread again. I didn't get back to discord to chat after that. I'll check the convo again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gryff :cringe
Yeah she took me drinking alright...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thanks DD.
Sp desin claimed Vengeful Townie huh?

:kappa :kappa :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I asked her who she'd take drinking, she said she'd look at people like Daws, Holt, you - but would read the thread again. I didn't get back to discord to chat after that. I'll check the convo again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gryff :cringe

Did you ask her who she trusts?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hey demon why syx? I might've missed your reasoning before.

I'll find it very hard to lynch Parona even with a smoking gun
Here.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't know if i trust desin with his claim, but it's still better than Kato not saying anything.. I don't even know if he ever showed up in the game
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I regret not lynching Zasz so much seriously, you were right @Jammin

The desin lynch I dont really like it, I do think hes legit, Gryffindor kind of convinced me aswell I dont know why the hell did he troll this much, but its true he would win nothing of it if he was mafia. That complete confidence between Gry and Pom is... weird, because in their shoes I would probably not betray my partner.
Tux I trust him, because his hint was quite solid and its something plausible.

Taku-chi Im almost willing to lynch him to end this torture, with no cowboy or assassin in the scene hes absolutely useless and will never prove himself. The only reason I could think for Cres and Van putting that role in this game would be for the "lover gimmick". Besides him playing the clueless last night I cannot let it slide.

And why hasnt Juvii's partner showed up already?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
The thread is too quiet...
Well I guess with three people having 4 penalty votes mafia feels pretty safe to just stay in the background. and let the day pass. Another day without many hints to go on and unless the night brings new revelations Day three will be based on hunches again plus a host kill since Kato most likely won't show up before the day ends (early morning in Brazil) but at least Son of Daws won't get extra penalties today.
Also if I get it wrong I'll take another townie right with me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Considering the penalties - @kato, you need to appear/post/vote to not be hostkill.

<_> Can’t even be innocent while I am host, still got to be on that mafia play with kills. :oh Next James will want to make a Mafia Boss Host role.

Also these people need to vote: Nietz, Zasz, Belserion, Marma, desin, Brandish, Lambu. Won’t tag until later. Just a warning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kato756 :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I regret not lynching Zasz so much seriously, you were right @Jammin

The desin lynch I dont really like it, I do think hes legit, Gryffindor kind of convinced me aswell I dont know why the hell did he troll this much, but its true he would win nothing of it if he was mafia. That complete confidence between Gry and Pom is... weird, because in their shoes I would probably not betray my partner.
Tux I trust him, because his hint was quite solid and its something plausible.

Taku-chi Im almost willing to lynch him to end this torture, with no cowboy or assassin in the scene hes absolutely useless and will never prove himself. The only reason I could think for Cres and Van putting that role in this game would be for the "lover gimmick". Besides him playing the clueless last night I cannot let it slide.

And why hasnt Juvii's partner showed up already?
Well I guess with three people having 4 penalty votes mafia feels pretty safe to just stay in the background. and let the day pass. Another day without many hints to go on and unless the night brings new revelations Day three will be based on hunches again plus a host kill since Kato most likely won't show up before the day ends (early morning in Brazil) but at least Son of Daws won't get extra penalties today.
Also if I get it wrong I'll take another townie right with me.
Are you willing to go for syx?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The only reason Im restraining from voting Zasz is because Asako and Taku voted him yesterday, but that holds little meaning if theres indeed 2 mafias as I think.

An hyppthetical orange could be Zasz - Brand - Gry - Erin, while red could be Demon - Taku - Asako - Bel (?)

Just posting thoughts based on interactions and votes. The inactives like Nietz and Marm are too hard to figure out without more hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you willing to go for syx?
True that syx is being quite sneaky this game, knew I was forgetting someone
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Guys, design is telling the truth and yeah he is my partner....so why u want to kill someone innocent...who just didn't showed up a lot and who has panelties??
I might be more focusing on others ...than kato and design...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

where I was inaktive? @Lambu... I was sleeping until now...and before that i said I see a lot confusion with the partner issue and so on
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Guys, design is telling the truth and yeah he is my partner....so why u want to kill someone innocent...who just didn't showed up a lot and who has panelties??
I might be more focusing on others ...than kato and design...
We are thinking of some other way, I dont like the lynch, but as things stand he might end up dying.
@desin24 you are not fooling arent you? Everytime you seem legit you end up betraying :lambirb

And say Nietz could you say anything about yourself? Staying completely quiet and only commenting on the discussion is not an option.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,897
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Votekill syx

bit of a rushed vote imo, but Ive got to go to work :-) dont think I’ll be able to check the thread before the dayphase ends
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
who just didn't showed up a lot and who has panelties??
Idk if he's innocent, but yea it's not 'ideal' to pick someone because of penalties alone (imo). The only ppl on desin seem to be because of hunches?

We can leave kato who will be hostkilled.

I'm warming to the idea of syx based on what Demon picked up.

Gryff is too casual with his troll so I think him town. I don't care about his reasons, he could sell ice to eskimo's on a Sunday after church.
Tux is the one I trust most.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
where I was inaktive?
Posting a lot =/= being active

Most of what you say is an opinion on the situation, no development of judgement, no info about yourself...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top