Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This is why we love you Zasz (deep deep inside)
Awwwww. :kappa
Still now gotta find another suspect...
Gotta read all those pages!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I found syx‘s words and posts very strange last day, similar to desin‘s posts. But sax was even stranger. But I don‘t trust Demon at all whatsoever, he‘s probably partnered with James which is why he‘s hiding it. My guess is both are mafias of different teams.
Demon said his partner is alive tho... so the James theory is not viable.
But I dont trust either too, and I also dont fully trust you because Im agreeing too much with you lmao.

I thought you would have figured out my role by now, I gave solid hints in my discussions with Taku.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well, I suppose it's the perfect time to bring on the chaos then. :kappa
Of course, it's possible for the same role to be given to different people, but I can tell you with certainty that I am the Vengeful Townie.
Hence, desin is either lyings or simply happened to have my same role.
In doubt:

Votekill desin
Or you lie and your partner can "confirm" that you are vengeful townie. Anyway It's gonna be hard to decide who I will take with me to the grave.

Ooor there are 2 Vengeful Spirits? We had games with three Barkeepers but 2 Vengeful Spirits is too unrealistic right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon said his partner is alive tho... so the James theory is not viable.
But I dont trust either too, and I also dont fully trust you because Im agreeing too much with you lmao.

I thought you would have figured out my role by now, I gave solid hints in my discussions with Taku.
Demon‘s words hold little credibility for me, his partner will be „alive“ until enough people die to say „oh he‘s dead now“.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
just caught up. Hm still not many hints abd all, but some other players gave info st least about partners. And both zasz or desin as vengeful townies? Hm, could be, but... with fake roles its a bit more hard to tell.

Between desin and zasz now.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Saving your mafia friend?

I suspected syx but you going for him makes me trust him more.
.
I expected you to say that :XD. I want to see if I am right and people are torn between players with penalty votes with no clear leads. If your suspicions for desin are so high just keep your vote on him. Or you can try to get me lynched, there is still time :catshrug.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or you lie and your partner can "confirm" that you are vengeful townie. Anyway It's gonna be hard to decide who I will take with me to the grave.

Ooor there are 2 Vengeful Spirits? We had games with three Barkeepers but 2 Vengeful Spirits is too unrealistic right?
I mean, you could take down Zasz if you really are VT, but I don‘t think a mafia would pull such a move. This is a daring risky move. Maybe really 2 VTs. So your shot should go at someone other than zasz perhaps, but up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I expected you to say that :XD. I want to see if I am right and people are torn between players with penalty votes with no clear leads. If your suspicions for desin are so high just keep your vote on him. Or you can try to get me lynched, there is still time :catshrug.
You we can deal with next days :grumble If desin shows mafia it‘ll be very clear.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess Daws is another option. Has posted differently than usual, and has suspected DD hard today which is suspicious enough for me. But just doing nothing with 2 VTs isn‘t really an option either, too much benefit of the doubt needed.

The roles are meant to be lynched, so I hope @desin24 if you‘re really VT you at least hit a mafia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
just caught up. Hm still not many hints abd all, but some other players gave info st least about partners. And both zasz or desin as vengeful townies? Hm, could be, but... with fake roles its a bit more hard to tell.

Between desin and zasz now.
Im pretty sure the mafia is desin after all, Zasz would be signing his death sentence if he was lying.

I expected you to say that :XD. I want to see if I am right and people are torn between players with penalty votes with no clear leads. If your suspicions for desin are so high just keep your vote on him. Or you can try to get me lynched, there is still time :catshrug.
Sassy demon is best demon
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I mean, you could take down Zasz if you really are VT, but I don‘t think a mafia would pull such a move. This is a daring risky move. Maybe really 2 VTs. So your shot should go at someone other than zasz perhaps, but up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You we can deal with next days :grumble If desin shows mafia it‘ll be very clear.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess Daws is another option. Has posted differently than usual, and has suspected DD hard today which is suspicious enough for me. But just doing nothing with 2 VTs isn‘t really an option either, too much benefit of the doubt needed.

The roles are meant to be lynched, so I hope @desin24 if you‘re really VT you at least hit a mafia.
Well we will have two death for sure I can promise that. I'm not going for Zasz tbh I don't see that much malefic cunning in him
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Does seem that kato will be host killed since he forgot to vote...
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@design :crying
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh well, considering my circunstances and the fact that things could go to shit again (tho no rain today, only green sky and also its cold as balls in plain summer, and I live at a city famous for it summer beaches, so, yeah, crazy weather)

I will vote @desin24, tho I plan on reading all this backlog, as I have free time now

Also, do you guys think I should reveal my role? I swear its not barkeeper
he didnt bold it tho @Lambu
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Not sure yet probably one of the more silent ones like PomPom or maybe Syx
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Say @Takuan theres a chance for you to prove yourself, you can use your role on the last voter. There is a chance desin is a Mafia Bomb after all.

Oh right, you will never use it cause you want to live, sure :lambirb
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just read Zasz's post. This changes a lot of things...

You never answered why you‘re so against sharing your partner. I‘d seriously daykill you this second if I could.
I will next phase if I am alive.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You have been saying this a lot now. I used to do that as well when I was Mafia in my first games :heh.
I'm usually playing honest,a few messed up "Strategies" here and there but my heart always beats Green in the end.:heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top