Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We are paying the lynch on the Vigilante very very hard... mafias are in heaven right now.

@Erinyes , @MarmaladeSky, @Belserion .....probably missed someone....but what is your role or/and partner? Sry if you said it in D2 already...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sadly @Lambu I talked a lot lately to Grysun ....u might missed it...
I asked you a simple question: Are you Spy? If you are then please disclose your results, that information is invaluable right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you think of Nietz, Brandish and Marm after their last interventions?
Marm sounds legit, Brandish all I know of him is that he was partnered with Asako, and Nietz is noob enough to be anything.

Either way I think less suspect of them than of Bel, syx, Daws and Kato, for what it‘s worth.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
im currently udating the recap
lambu being suspicious of taku or more exactly the whole lambu taku relationship sounds weird to me.

@digitaldude but what if you re insane ? i honestly do trust my partner.

@GrySun well we had no intention of hiding it, actually was going to tell it yesterday but wanted to ask beforehands.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I can observe people, yeah @Lambu..... and I might have seen things or not ..which brings me scareness and reliefs ..don't know if insane or not ......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

, and Nietz is noob enough to be anything.

.
:gwah using the word noob harms me :biblethump... I go and cry now :crying
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Takuan I see you online, I think I dont have to tell you what you must do if you are legit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im currently udating the recap
lambu being suspicious of taku or more exactly the whole lambu taku relationship sounds weird to me.

@digitaldude but what if you re insane ? i honestly do trust my partner.

@GrySun well we had no intention of hiding it, actually was going to tell it yesterday but wanted to ask beforehands.
Is this seriously all you got on everything?
And yeah, "had no intention of hiding it"... not buying it.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Takuan I see you online, I think I dont have to tell you what you must do if you are legit.
.
:hmm:ninja I have seen him too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this cute love between you and your partner :arf. do you mean taku s tole is he same as kato's ?
I am confused it Kato or Taku his partner now?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There could be two detectives... is anyone else a detective here?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Erinyes , @MarmaladeSky, @Belserion .....probably missed someone....but what is your role or/and partner? Sry if you said it in D2 already...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sadly @Lambu I talked a lot lately to Grysun ....u might missed it...
Tux was my partner. I haven’t revealed my role yet, but its a passive role that I find pretty charming
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
this cute love between you and your partner :arf. do you mean taku s tole is he same as kato's ?
No... I'm martyr.

I am confused it Kato or Taku his partner now?
I'm Lambu's partner.

Nietz, it's time to tell us more... I'm growing suspicious of you, especially considering how much you defended desin yesterday. Tell us what you did, your results etc.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Marm sounds legit, Brandish all I know of him is that he was partnered with Asako, and Nietz is noob enough to be anything.

Either way I think less suspect of them than of Bel, syx, Daws and Kato, for what it‘s worth.
For me Marm sounds like the typical mafia observing: presents the day, posts suspicions, asks question, leaves. Besides that question was a big wtf, talk about bold.
Belserion... its mainly for the inactivity, she usually doesn't post much but this time around with such a lack of comunication her absence made its presence, besides I still dont like the whole point on DD from D1 and she's been excessively reserved about herself, I hope she has reasons for it.
Brandish followed syx pretty easily, he somehow always comunicates with Seraph through the course of days.
Nietz is giving me a legit headache right now.
Daws I believed him to be town till today, his logic to vote me is simply flawed.
Kato can't really talk about him because he basically isn't here, but him claiming BG when theres no protection roles around pulls me back.

There could be two detectives... is anyone else a detective here?
That is not a very smart question with an assassin waiting to make a kill man...

No... I'm martyr.

I'm Lambu's partner.

Nietz, it's time to tell us more... I'm growing suspicious of you, especially considering how much you defended desin yesterday. Tell us what you did, your results etc.
Man you shouldn't have said that :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu you were trying a bunch of times to save desin, desin ended up being mafia, im confused with you now.
I've already explained why I can't be red, post #692
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
its a role you cant claim, same as politician and vigilante.
you mean a prosecutor?? a viligante doesn't has it in his description.....(sry, for some rule questions!)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No... I'm martyr.


I'm Lambu's partner.

Nietz, it's time to tell us more... I'm growing suspicious of you, especially considering how much you defended desin yesterday. Tell us what you did, your results etc.
I know I was defending him ....just bc he was my partner...as u and Lambu.... don't u 2 defend each other too??? I didn't talked to him that much either since he might talked to much to his mafia (since he was clearly a mafia) .... the only thing which bothered me is that desin knew who I am observing ...and its one who targets me now... and also desin target me as mafia....if you not remembered?!
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Man you shouldn't have said that :notlikethis
oh but just checked back, martyr is an unclaimable role
Didn't Lambu and Gry already said clearly that i was martyr though? I was assuming it was a given... Ehh, my bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know I was defending him ....just bc he was my partner...as u and Lambu.... don't u 2 defend each other too??? I didn't talked to her that much either since she might talked to much to his mafia (since he was clearly a mafia) .... the only thing which bothered me is that desin knew who I am observing ...and its one who targets me now... and also desin target me as mafia....if you not remembered?!
Me and Lambu defending each other? Havent you been there the whole D2? Lambu has been on my case since D1, kept pointing his finger at me, and i started voicing my suspicion of him D2 as well. Only since last night phase when we talked a lot, our suspicion of each other kinda decreased.

But that's the thing though, being yur partner didn't mean anything aside from sharing a pad. Your trust of him was unfounded, and especially after Zasz pointed out his lie you should have at least doubted his word. But you never did, and kept defending him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top