Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What about syx...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw can mafia use assassin again?
Syx? He hasn‘t been here at all this day, so he may just get hostkilled idk. Erin however sounds as mafia as one can sound.

And yes they can, can be used every day if they want.

@Takuan mark someone, don‘t be wasteful with your role, or you‘re clearly faking the Martyr. Play the role you‘ve been given.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

not sure i will be back before the end of the day so will cast a quick vote now, hesitate lot. i wanted to go for eitehr lambu or taku but bc of their hints /claims even if theres something weird between them ill give them the benefit of the doubt. so wll go for another among my suspects.


votekill brandish for now, will definitely change if anything new.
No. You stay and reveal your role and actions.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So remaining mafias are likely Erin, Bel, Nietz and someone else more.

But would give the newbie the benefit of the doubt and lynch either Erin or Bel for how they play.

It‘s not really fun to play if only Lambu is playing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
they can , but if assassin kills on day time they cant kill at night. thats why as lambu mentioned theres very likely 3 killing parties, that would explain the deaths on night 1.
How can townies win? unbalanced game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We are missing the partners of following people:

  • Demon
  • Jammin
  • James
  • Juviii
  • Gryff
  • Belserion
All dead except for Bel, who can now freely pick whoever she wants as her partner, and she‘ll surely not go with James or Juviii.

For whatever reason we didn‘t just share the partners 1st day
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sorry Sorry,i have been very late to make my arrival here. I had some family obligations that i needed to come true to and hence couldn't really say much. I'll backread. Can someone bring me up to Date,any developments?


Are you actually serious right now? You realize you've set yourself up to be trolled right? You trust 4 people.... Did you stop to consider that if one of those 4 is the assassin then they would just kill you for the lols because you've basically turned your suspicion from them?

I will tell you one thing for sure. I'm not mafia. So your list is definitely inaccurate.
Do not worry,this is all part of the Plan.;) I mean look,i'm still alive. Gry,Lambu and Daws at least. DD has an unclear sanity and Syx has been a tad absent.

Come on Bel,you've yet to give a hint to your role,your partner or any results right? You can't really blame me for not being completely certain with you can you? Your playstyle this game sort of reminds me of the time you were Serial Killer in my First Game.:grumble
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Meh, so right now, we're on Nietz and Lambu, huh?
I'll admit their conversations are interesting, but I wouldn't what them to force us to focus too much on them.
For all we know, Mafia might be elsewhere.
Dear Erin-chan might be one for example. :kappa
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role,
Belserion - Oumi- never had the role before
Lol ok.

I was actually waiting for Erin to post this because I wondered if I missed something but nope. The usual "tell me everything about yourself even though I haven't told you anything about myself" routine eh Gry? You can post 100 times but it all comes back to this.

I'm not sharing anything else with you right now because I think it's in my best interest to look out for myself, especially considering you and Lambu are the very last ones I trust. So do whatever you want. If you actually manage to rally townies to lynch me because you don't like the way I play then good for you:catshrug ......but maybe not so good for us.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Every one of the gathered town members was more watchful than ever during the ongoing discussions, after the sudden attack that took place towards the end of the previous day - or at least they played the part well. Despite their wariness, in fact, someone in their midst still managed to take them by surprise and stroke once again...!



@digitaldude
Detective

...Another brave townie that was honestly struggling to defeat the knockers.

Also another kid thrown in the line of danger. But a promising one!

Yeah, the Observer isn't very ethical with his choices...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol ok.

I was actually waiting for Erin to post this because I wondered if I missed something but nope. The usual "tell me everything about yourself even though I haven't told you anything about myself" routine eh Gry? You can post 100 times but it all comes back to this.

I'm not sharing anything else with you right now because I think it's in my best interest to look out for myself, especially considering you and Lambu are the very last ones I trust. So do whatever you want. If you actually manage to rally townies to lynch me because you don't like the way I play then good for you:catshrug ......but maybe not so good for us.
Ah so you only bother to look up Erin‘s lists, which you believe are 100% accurate? I said a lot more than that, but I guess it‘s harder to tell if I don‘t just make 3 posts a day like you.

You and Erin are mafias for sure, or the worst townie players I‘ve ever seen. I‘ll be kind and assume the former.

@Takuan great job
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So DD was legit huh,RIP.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Come on Bel,you've yet to give a hint to your role,your partner or any results right? You can't really blame me for not being completely certain with you can you?
Of course not. I don't trust you either. But if you say you have a strategy then good luck, hopefully it benefits town because doing your earlier math, if you think there a 5 townies left then someone in your list is definitely mafia.
You and Erin are mafias for sure, or the worst townie players I‘ve ever seen. I‘ll be kind and assume the former.
Then lynch me if you're so certain. That should be amusing since your judgement so far has been spot on :catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of course not. I don't trust you either. But if you say you have a strategy then good luck, hopefully it benefits town because doing your earlier math, if you think there a 5 townies left then someone in your list is definitely mafia.
Well if you’re not gonna play then be more efficient with your time. Just make your 3 posts, vote someone and come back next day phase.

Then lynch me if you're so certain. That should be amusing since your judgement so far has been spot on :catshrug
I lynched desin and accidentally killed Pom, what have you done? :XD This is hilarious.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Of course not. I don't trust you either. But if you say you have a strategy then good luck, hopefully it benefits town because doing your earlier math, if you think there a 5 townies left then someone in your list is definitely mafia.

Then lynch me if you're so certain. That should be amusing since your judgement so far has been spot on :catshrug
Yeah i got a plan and due to the Assassin still being around i can't really roll the way i want to right now,but if you claim to be Town then i need something/anything that can make me trust you. Share your views on the current flow of the Game with me for example,give a hint to your Role,or is your Partner still alive or dead? Did you trust him/her etc.

On my suspect list you are a Mafia/TP just because i lack knowledge of you the one i'm most suspicious of is Nietz right now,i'm ready to share things about myself to make myself trustworthy if you want me to.

Also Guys,did Nietz hint at Spy or Detective? She didn't respond to my Post so i either caught her red handed or she missed it. Leaning towards the Former.

And @GrySun "Seraph is Seraph" :nah
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
For the single players, want to remind them they have a sickly action or noble vote to choose from on a day of their choice. :p It does make things easier on the sickly host if you don’t use them........
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Also guys,keep an eye on Erin. Those Lists and innocence have always been our Curse in the Past.:emobirb
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just before i go, @syx, i'm not necessarily suspecting you, but several people voiced their suspicion of you during the last day phase, and i don't think i've heard a defense or anything regarding that from you. Care to talk a bit so that i can make myself an opinion of you?
I told in my last D2 post that I won't be there for the rest of the day. Came back from work and had to speed read everything. It was simply not possible for me to defend myself until now.

Dunno where to start actually. I'm quite annoyed anyway currently (and annoyed by you guys as well). Saw Demonspeed trying to lynch me. I found his reasoning laughable at best. I made a claim (why dd didn't investigate a lynched player), Bel questioned it, so I asked the hosts. I'm no walking MG encyclopedia, never will be. I simply didn't know.

Gry also found my posts suspicious - which I again - found hilarious (he can do way better than that). There was nothing strange with my posts. I had legit reasons to votekill DD. His playstyle in D1 was confusing as fuck, and I still don't understand why he would investigate Brandish. He was the most suspicious and confusing player in my eyes, so I voted him again D2. Simple as that.

I didn't share my partner (Erinyes). You ask why? Because Gry was for it or even made the suggestion himself. Gry, you don't like that mindset of mine, but I will never trust you in MG. I will question even the most logical proposal from your side, always.

It doesn't look good anyway for me. Demon got killed when he went after me. DD got guilty on me, votekilled (understandable) me and now he is dead too. I can't present you guys anything of importance. My role is active, didn't have that role before, I have seen worse roles. That's all I want to share. I'm mad anyway, so do your things and let's be done with.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan great job
:feelsbadman

I told in my last D2 post that I won't be there for the rest of the day. Came back from work and had to speed read everything. It was simply not possible for me to defend myself until now.

Dunno where to start actually. I'm quite annoyed anyway currently (and annoyed by you guys as well). Saw Demonspeed trying to lynch me. I found his reasoning laughable at best. I made a claim (why dd didn't investigate a lynched player), Bel questioned it, so I asked the hosts. I'm no walking MG encyclopedia, never will be. I simply didn't know.

Gry also found my posts suspicious - which I again - found hilarious (he can do way better than that). There was nothing strange with my posts. I had legit reasons to votekill DD. His playstyle in D1 was confusing as fuck, and I still don't understand why he would investigate Brandish. He was the most suspicious and confusing player in my eyes, so I voted him again D2. Simple as that.

I didn't share my partner (Erinyes). You ask why? Because Gry was for it or even made the suggestion himself. Gry, you don't like that mindset of mine, but I will never trust you in MG. I will question even the most logical proposal from your side, always.

It doesn't look good anyway for me. Demon got killed when he went after me. DD got guilty on me, votekilled (understandable) me and now he is dead too. I can't present you guys anything of importance. My role is active, didn't have that role before, I have seen worse roles. That's all I want to share. I'm mad anyway, so do your things and let's be done with.
Don't be so defensive dude, i only wanted to hear from you. I didn't understand why everyone was so suspicious of you, and despite Lambu telling me some reasons in the night pad, i wanted to make my own opinion, hence why i @'ed you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top