Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Nietz please, for gods sake, share your results if you have some. You wont die at night, not you at least, trust me in this one. What role do you have and which results did you get.

I wont ask again, Im tired already.
And I am tired of telling people stuff, they don't listen to it and actually haven't sad anything better to proof them self to be better in this whole game...sry.... and I am actually really tired...since i am doing my business/work.... I won't have time until the next few ours..neither much tomorrow....so do what u want....have fun...I'll come back once to vote....since I am in a rush
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What if Taku is the Assassin...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I am tired of telling people stuff, they don't listen to it and actually haven't sad anything better to proof them self to be better in this whole game...sry.... and I am actually really tired...since i am doing my business/work.... I won't have time until the next few ours..neither much tomorrow....so do what u want....have fun...I'll come back once to vote....since I am in a rush
And i guess with this we have a confirmed Mafia,you have hinted at an investigative Role and haven't done anything but make people more suspicious of yourself. The fact that you ignore 1 question from several people only goes to show that you're hiding something. Spy or Detective? Either way you'd have helpful results,better than nothing and letting an Assassin take the win from the Team by letting him off us one by one. Day after day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And let me repeat myself,a final time,the role of the 2 that you are going to claim as well as your results is going to decide my Vote.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And I am tired of telling people stuff, they don't listen to it and actually haven't sad anything better to proof them self to be better in this whole game...sry.... and I am actually really tired...since i am doing my business/work.... I won't have time until the next few ours..neither much tomorrow....so do what u want....have fun...I'll come back once to vote....since I am in a rush
:shootme

What if Taku is the Assassin...
Honestly its something that would make a lot of sense. Seriously, Im remembering our night talks and its actually very very fitting.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Considering that i am supposed to just show something "randomly" or "nothing" i've been doing a far too good a job,excuse me Ma'am :heh Still waiting for that Reply where you confirm wether you're Spy or Detective to me. Feels strange that you overlooked that out of all posts.:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Of whom i'd like to hear more today,or at least before the Phase is over would be @Brandish and @MarmaladeSky as well as @Kato756 when he finds the time. I saw him lurking the Thread earlier,would love to hear some of his targets,he claimed Bodyguard.

Brandish i haven't questioned about his views on everything yet,would like to hear them. Possibly suspicions etc. you know the drill.:verily

Marma,i am already sorry for it :emobirb,but i saw in Erin's List(I know i know :feelsbadman) That you have a passive but charming role. Mind going more into detail on it?
Ah no worries! I think a bit more information at this point in the game isn't a bad thing anyway.
It's quite a simple role, which is why I tried to hint with the word charming. I feel it's a word associated with my role (or perhaps my associations are going too far again).
Bewitching is a word that better explains my role, and with that I've basically outted myself.


MarmaladeSky -> jumped on Demonspeeds train without saying anything. Since I'm town, it's obvious I suspect her.
I had to work and wouldn't be able to get back in time to vote (I am unable to use my phone or a computer during work). That's why I went with Demons' suggestion, I wanted to vote for something that at least seemed somewhat plausible, rather than someone random. Due to the lack of time at that very moment, I was unable to elaborate my thoughts at that time more.
I do see that that could make me supsicious in the eyes of other people though.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah no worries! I think a bit more information at this point in the game isn't a bad thing anyway.
It's quite a simple role, which is why I tried to hint with the word charming. I feel it's a word associated with my role (or perhaps my associations are going too far again).
Bewitching is a word that better explains my role, and with that I've basically outted myself.
Wasn't there that one Show,Charmed? I think it was about Witches,huh,nice reference :XD Thanks for sharing and cooperating.

Your Partner was Tux iirc. a confirmed Townie.

Would you mind naming the 3,maybe 4 Players that are most likely to be Mafia for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws Current Views on the Game?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.

It would make sense that he's the assassin, like a lot of sense. I shall explain why tomorrow if Im alive.
We can leave the Erin-syx-Nietz case for tomorrow, tho if you want to keep the lynch on them I wont object, I believe that at least two of the three are mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah no worries! I think a bit more information at this point in the game isn't a bad thing anyway.
It's quite a simple role, which is why I tried to hint with the word charming. I feel it's a word associated with my role (or perhaps my associations are going too far again).
Bewitching is a word that better explains my role, and with that I've basically outted myself.

I had to work and wouldn't be able to get back in time to vote (I am unable to use my phone or a computer during work). That's why I went with Demons' suggestion, I wanted to vote for something that at least seemed somewhat plausible, rather than someone random. Due to the lack of time at that very moment, I was unable to elaborate my thoughts at that time more.
I do see that that could make me supsicious in the eyes of other people though.
So witch, I would say you lying if it wasnt for the whole "mirroring roles" setup we have so I'll put it in doubt, but you are another good target for det investigation if theres one alive.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
How can you say it would have been for naught? He was a det. Say we lynch syx now and he flips mafia, then we already know his sanity and first thing he does in d4 is disclose his result. Town would have got a massive advantage and lost it because you want to keep playing?

I dont know about you Taku but I want to win, everyone is playing for the sake of their allegiance. So if you are not then I would rather take you down, I dont care if you flip townie even, you are basically only helping mafia.

Are you lovers with the assassin?? Im running out of ideas to try make this damn puzzle.
Lynching syx wouldnt have hiven us dd's sanity. He could have been paranoid or naive for all we know. I dont know if you're playong dumb on purpose.
And the first thing the assassin could have done d4 was kill dd before he can tell results. Im not throwing myself willingly under the bus to save a det that wasnt necessarily going to give us anything at all. Sorry if you disagree.

I dont know what YOU are playing at. In the night pads you rub me the right way but the moment we enter the thread with other people you find all the reasons in the world to make people suspect me. Even d1 you were like taku is playing weird, when i was inactive at the time and wasnt even talkking. Now you're blaming me for another ridiculous reason.
Kato claims bodyguard and didnt die protecting anyone, are you going to suspext him for that?
I'll use my role when i feel it is necessary, not before. And xefinitely not because YOU tell me to do it.

You're running out of ideas to put shade on me yeah. Im sure you'll find other thibgs6i trust you for that.


What if Taku is the Assassin...
What if you are the assassin. Im noy any more fitting or suspicious than you are. You provided nothing and we don't know your role, at least mine is known.

:shootme



Honestly its something that would make a lot of sense. Seriously, Im remembering our night talks and its actually very very fitting.
Obviously. What else are you going to invent next time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.

It would make sense that he's the assassin, like a lot of sense. I shall explain why tomorrow if Im alive.
We can leave the Erin-syx-Nietz case for tomorrow, tho if you want to keep the lynch on them I wont object, I believe that at least two of the three are mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So witch, I would say you lying if it wasnt for the whole "mirroring roles" setup we have so I'll put it in doubt, but you are another good target for det investigation if theres one alive.
Lol there we go.

Antitown because i decided to stay alive rather than saving a dude who wadnt even proven det, who didnt know his sanity, and who migjt not even have helped had he stayed alive another day?
Antitown because im not following your ideas or view of the game?
I told you i wasn't going to use my role, why didnt you try to convince me in the night pad? You could have argued for it, instead of letting me not use my role,letting dd die, and then coming at me and tryibg to scapegoat me with a bandwaggon.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.

It would make sense that he's the assassin, like a lot of sense. I shall explain why tomorrow if Im alive.
We can leave the Erin-syx-Nietz case for tomorrow, tho if you want to keep the lynch on them I wont object, I believe that at least two of the three are mafias.
It's tough,i put a Vote on Nietz at the start of the Phase. Meaning if i go to Taku now i have to lock it and that'd be final.

Why would you leave the explanation for tomorrow though? If you want us all to go at him then giving us more reasons than this "Maybe" Situation we have on him at the moment would be helpful for your case.

Guessing Erin and Nietz definitely are,Syx could be town depending on DDs Sanity. But maybe not.


What if you are the assassin. Im noy any more fitting or suspicious than you are. You provided nothing and we don't know your role, at least mine is known.
I did technically reveal my Role to Bel a few posts before,when i quoted her. And even before that i revealed my Partner,and technically his Role as well.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.
Well, I'm one if the main suspects, so I'm obviously inclined to survive. However, as I said before, I don't really trust you and you kinda "taking control/steering" the game. Granted, you could be just damn motivated to win this game as town. But in the end, you are suspicious my guts tell me. Not to mention that Takuan is not my main suspect, but if it means that I will survive, then I probably would go for it.

Lemme ask you a question: what happens if you/we are wrong?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, I'm one if the main suspects, so I'm obviously inclined to survive. However, as I said before, I don't really trust you and you kinda "taking control/steering" the game. Granted, you could be just damn motivated to win this game as town. But in the end, you are suspicious my guts tell me. Not to mention that Takuan is not my main suspect, but if it means that I will survive, then I probably would go for it.

Lemme ask you a question: what happens if you/we are wrong?
If he's wrong (and he is), then that would be another t9wnie lynched, a free night for mafia, and since my role isnso important that people are considering. Lynching me because i didn't use it, that would be anither free assassin kill since i wouldnt be here to block anymore.

Lambu could have just persuaded me to shield for dd. But he knew i wasnt going to, and he didnt day anything to me to change my mind. Rather, he let things happen and is now trying to bandwaggon me. Ill. Be so mad if i actually get lynched for something so stupid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry about the typos, currently on phone
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I had to work and wouldn't be able to get back in time to vote (I am unable to use my phone or a computer during work). That's why I went with Demons' suggestion, I wanted to vote for something that at least seemed somewhat plausible, rather than someone random. Due to the lack of time at that very moment, I was unable to elaborate my thoughts at that time more.
I do see that that could make me supsicious in the eyes of other people though.
I don't think Demonspeed provided anything close to what seems plausible to lynch me... You say that you were unable to elaborate your thoughts back then. That I can understand, since I can't participate at all during my work as well. But what about now? Why was Demonspeed so convincing in your eyes?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lynching syx wouldnt have hiven us dd's sanity. He could have been paranoid or naive for all we know. I dont know if you're playong dumb on purpose.
And the first thing the assassin could have done d4 was kill dd before he can tell results. Im not throwing myself willingly under the bus to save a det that wasnt necessarily going to give us anything at all. Sorry if you disagree.
You cant be serious.

I dont know what YOU are playing at. In the night pads you rub me the right way but the moment we enter the thread with other people you find all the reasons in the world to make people suspect me. Even d1 you were like taku is playing weird, when i was inactive at the time and wasnt even talkking. Now you're blaming me for another ridiculous reason.
Kato claims bodyguard and didnt die protecting anyone, are you going to suspext him for that?
I'll use my role when i feel it is necessary, not before. And xefinitely not because YOU tell me to do it
Its not when I tell you, its what you must do. You dont win a game by staying alive till D7, but by eliminating mafias and protecting the good roles that frustrate their plans. I dont even know why Im explaining this, you are no newbie.

Why didnt I tell you what you have to do? Precisely because this is a game of choices, we are not mafias or proper lovers that need deep cooperation and stay alive to win, but two guys from unknown allegiances talking in a pad. My objective through these 2 nights was to figure out if you were actually townie.

Last night I lowered my guard and let you know some of my thoughts and see what you think of them. I was perplexed when I saw your analysis on players and contrasted it with the votecounts and other peoples reasonings, you didnt connect with almost no one.
So I was inclined to believe you might have been legit after all, ffs I even asked you to please use your role now, because there was basically the moment in which it was useful, and you completely ignored it.

And you perfectly know what I mean with why I you could easily be the assassin. Im no threat to you am I not? Neither is Kato, you are just waiting for me to be a casualty of the night since Im only a nuisance to people that kill at night.

Now Ive had enough.


It's tough,i put a Vote on Nietz at the start of the Phase. Meaning if i go to Taku now i have to lock it and that'd be final.

Why would you leave the explanation for tomorrow though? If you want us all to go at him then giving us more reasons than this "Maybe" Situation we have on him at the moment would be helpful for your case.

Guessing Erin and Nietz definitely are,Syx could be town depending on DDs Sanity. But maybe not.



I did technically reveal my Role to Bel a few posts before,when i quoted her. And even before that i revealed my Partner,and technically his Role as well.
I can only be 2 things man, take your pick.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm just guessing now but was your Partner James?
All dead except for Bel, who can now freely pick whoever she wants as her partner, and she‘ll surely not go with James or Juviii.
No. My partner was Juviii actually.
@GrySun @syx @Seraph @Belserion @Zasz will you follow me into lynching Taku? I dont want to vote him and then be left alone, because Im about to get the 5 RP and they could be useful tomorrow, but if you guys do I will. I cant stand this anymore, I dont even care if he indeed shows Martyr, hes antitown, nothing more nothing less.
Stop making me feel sorry for you. Seriously I can feel your frustration. I don't usually do bandwagons at least not without just cause. And we can't afford to lose another townie no matter how frustrated he or she makes you. I was actually gonna vote Erin since surprisingly I agree with Gry about her play style. You said some of your convos are the reason you think Taku is lying. If there's something incriminating then you should share it in order to try and convince us at least.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, I'm one if the main suspects, so I'm obviously inclined to survive. However, as I said before, I don't really trust you and you kinda "taking control/steering" the game. Granted, you could be just damn motivated to win this game as town. But in the end, you are suspicious my guts tell me. Not to mention that Takuan is not my main suspect, but if it means that I will survive, then I probably would go for it.

Lemme ask you a question: what happens if you/we are wrong?
I dont even care if Im wrong, I will die at night sooner or later, I just know Takuan is not playing for the sake of town, so he has to go and I would get salty beyond limits if we allow a Martyr to reach D6 or D7 with an assassin roaming free because he wants to stay alive, just no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If he didnt save a det? Who will he save?? Seriously this is absurd
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Can I vote for myself ?? :hmm..have an issue..serously
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
He can save our other Det. if he really is legit at least.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If he didnt save a det? Who will he save?? Seriously this is absurd
What was Takuan's thought about DD in your pads? Positive or negative?
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I mean it a serious question to the game ...like either it goes on to penalties or killing myself isn't it?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Can I vote for myself ?? :hmm..have an issue..serously
Just reveal your targets and results. You can't vote for yourself,that'll be on us unfortunately. If you can't reveal then you're a Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top