Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
On the contrary dude. I'm asking for reasons as to why you'd want to lynch me.
All i can hear so far is "that's what Lambu wanted" which i'm saying is not a good reason. If you think this is enough, i guess you can votekill me, despite me not liking it. But you shouldn't be so eager to make a mistake like that after we've lynched so many townies.
I really don't understand what you're going for, man.
Beer Gramps/Brandish >>>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)
I didn't vote for you.

I'm alright with someone wanting to lynch you because Lambu was the townie with the most interactions with you and you haven't offered much outside unconvincing of defenses for yourself. I don't think you're worth voting up, but you also having proven that you're worth having around either. If you'd like to change my, and other people's minds, then a good way to start would be with some of your thoughts about the people left in the game.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I really don't understand what you're going for, man.


I didn't vote for you.

I'm alright with someone wanting to lynch you because Lambu was the townie with the most interactions with you and you haven't offered much outside unconvincing of defenses for yourself. I don't think you're worth voting up, but you also having proven that you're worth having around either. If you'd like to change my, and other people's minds, then a good way to start would be with some of your thoughts about the people left in the game.
I know you didn't vote for me, but you're considering lynching me, or me being a part of a double lynch. Same story. I'm asking for reasons, and i get none, aside from "Lambu thought you were suspicious, he might have been right".
Have i been suspicious to you with how i talked, acted or my actions, anything? If so, fine, i can try to explain my behaviour.

Unconvincing defenses of myself..... Well. Whatever felt unconvincing to you about what i said, feel free to poit it out, i'll gladly explain myself again, more convincingly i hope.
Didn't i give my opinions plenty of times already.. You might have missed it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Basically i'm kind of annoyed by the fact that you would consider lynching me for no specific reason at all. We're in a stage of the game where we can't make a mistake and lynch yet another townie, yet without me feeling particularly suspicious to you, you feel like following Lambu's opinion just because. And that's not just directed to you (Daws) but also to syx who admitted clearly that he voted against me only based on Lambu's last words. That's even worse for me than the ridiculous reasons Lambu brought to try and frame me.

I'm going to bed now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm sorry if that offended you, but there wasn't a lot else on the table and you weren't exactly making much of an effort to change that. Again, if you'd like to offer your thoughts on the rest of the town, I would be happy to hear it. If not, then fine.

You don't have to reply, just a request.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If my vote is still concerning to you, then don't be. I'm most likely not voting for you this phase.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So @Nietz can you tell us about your results?


I’ve got to go to sleep in a bit. I think getting up way too early is going to to my judgement any good so Im afraid I’ll have to vote soon
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
i propose Nietz. She's the one i suspect the most, and never shared anything in terms of role or results, despite being asked time and time again. She flew under the radar for a while despite being suspected by several players.
.
Do you have any results? sry...neither has anybody, does he/she? I am sry, ... don't use double moral on me.... and besides everyone has been big on the radar, which is not a good argument.... and u have been the person against ur partner who was a townie after all.... sry.... I can't trust u at all ...but maybe there is someone else I see worse during this day ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why is everybody want a result? but no one does either....double moral won't work with me...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I give u tips and give u hints searching the assassin... and so? what is wrong with u guys... I guess its the usually
"People only hear what they want to hear"...and in this case, they don't listen at all .... or u are blind here, bc people write here instead of real talking
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Since you’ve mentioned/hinted at a role that’s active, the results (or targets) could really help narrow down who’s mafia.


I cant share results, because I dont have any (i dont have an active role). Same goes for Takuan. Both Brandish and Syx shared something about fheir targets today, but extra information can be useful
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Since you’ve mentioned/hinted at a role that’s active, the results (or targets) could really help narrow down who’s mafia.


I cant share results, because I dont have any (i dont have an active role). Same goes for Takuan. Both Brandish and Syx shared something about fheir targets today, but extra information can be useful
Like I said watch someone who has been in the lynchwagon ... he might be an assassin... I am careful with names or more I am sry... I am anyway surprised everybody survived the day today... maybe bc he wants to lynch me anyway ...can I tell you more??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess this time I will do an early vote.....votekill Takuan
I just can't trust a person who kills his partner and he turned out to be townie... I am sry.... but maybe I change if i see any reason
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good night to y'all...it's late over here, will do my last thoughts in the morning ....
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think I know who you are talking about, thank you

Still feeling rather divided about who to vote for, but I am going with my gut feeling here. Sorry Erin! You feel off this game and I really dont think I can trust you. Strange vibes, so to speak.
With that and the lack of information about you, I dont think I can consider you town.

votekill Erin

Goodnight guys
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Assassin will kill as late as possible it seems. Good stuff lol.

What are your thoughts on Erinyes and Takuan?
Erin plays like usual to me. Hard to tell. She always gives of mafia vibes but that's weak.

I actually buy a lot of what Lambu said. Even if Lambu is off about the role, Taku is probs mafia. I do think the partner convos matter quite a bit and Lambu was fairly confident. I didn't think much of the partner convos because we didn't talk that much, but in retrospect, Asako being vague and minimal makes sense. She would've had to fake Barkeeper to me, then potentially everyone. She talked about mine and about how I would use it, I didn't nominate; and only spent the one night tho. As for Taku's play, Idk, nothing really concrete. His (over)reactions are typical of him so it's hard to tell. My vote is solely on Lambu's instinct. I'll re-scout when someone comes up with some info or is much more suspicious.

After teasing for so long about his role and it's "only" doctor
Not really teasing, I don't think it's a role you declare early when there's more people to save.
Det/Spy have info so they should be talking hinting earlier.
Imo tho, that's how I roll.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Was half asleep before I remembered I didn't vote yet. Votekill Erin. Honestly that's the only vote I feel confident in right now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, Erin's yet to make a serious vote with something behind it
Was half asleep before I remembered I didn't vote yet. Votekill Erin. Honestly that's the only vote I feel confident in right now.
Have you voted for Erin every day phase?...

I think she's definitely worth voting on, but that seems.. odd.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Sorry if I join the fray only now.
Either way...

Votekill Nietz

I mean, wasn't he supposed to be our next target anyway?

:kappa
After this.. I am sry...but using a Kappa in this ....it says everything to me .... votekill Zasz
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@MarmaladeSky i dont like my role bc there nothing good about it.
Also lynching me would be the worst mistake.

im sorry taku i hate bandwagon people, but i have to vote and save my life alongside.

Votekill Taku
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@MarmaladeSky i dont like my role bc there nothing good about it.
Also lynching me would be the worst mistake.

im sorry taku i hate bandwagon people, but i have to vote and save my life alongside.

Votekill Taku
Who else do you suspect?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Who else do you suspect?
wel with taku, bel, marma, brandish are among my highest suspects so far, zasz is one i tend to trust the most, ofc might totally be wrong, its just the feeling i got from the way they play, I have no opinion about nietz i have hard time assessing new players.

As for my play style i always play the same, and i always do lists, so people who bring the "she makes list so shes suspicious" its just bs. the only thing that can affect my playstyle is usually my real life comitments, mood, and so on.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:sleepy:bedtime
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Think it's about time I head to sleep myself.

Guess we'll see what Takuan flips as in the morning
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
He was the cranky, older man who lived across the street. Every day he would watch the neighborhood while looking rather bored. All he ever wanted to do was sit on his porch and yell at the neighborhood kids to get off his grass. Was he truly a threat to anyone. So why did they kill him?



Paranoid Grandpa Gun Owner ​
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:confused:
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Shifting off taku coz the kill happened while he's been off for ages. Same as marm. 4hr or more gap.

Nietz and Erin could've done it based on being around. I just got in but throw me in too for consistency.

votelock Erinyes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top