Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Crescent Jinx ...oof your hint is a bit cryptical for me, too.... But I get along with it... thanks for showing it again :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Perhaps you could say the pretense to move the phase forward by being active is an argument, but this could be said about multiple people here, as a fair number of people haven't showed up or took much part in the talks.
I don't need this day to be over, I just want to see different arguments and different people talking... it feels to me its always the same ones that start and try to discuss and investigate...
but it doesn't matter how fast we are with the day until night, we should find a solution on that first day ...

my first suspicious thought was actually @Crescent Jinx bc of asking hints without telling anything about herself... but since she told me more, she might be less suspecious...

right now I feel a bit concerned with @Seraph after all the discussion we have
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Pretty sure that's like the 4th or 5th mentioning of my Name as a Suspect,anybody care to clarify what exactly makes me suspicious other than the fact that i'm actually playing the game? :grumble
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I missed a few things so I have to go through the thread, but for my role It might be useful in a way, that depends on how it's used.

corrected typo btw
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
The passive roles, if any by the way, could have thematically consistent bonus roles oe abilities, no? We've had upgrades and role changes before, so it shouldn't be strange to assume that the ultimate ability also is simply an active variant on the passive. We'll need some players to pass away to confirm this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty sure that's like the 4th or 5th mentioning of my Name as a Suspect,anybody care to clarify what exactly makes me suspicious other than the fact that i'm actually playing the game? :grumble
How many hints have you prepared this time, protagonist kun?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
How many hints have you prepared this time, protagonist kun?
I gave quite a few,here are all of them,regarding my Role and my Special Ability:

Well,since Hinting is being encouraged...

I never had my Role before,I'm a Townie,my Role is passive and if i'm honest i'd have preferred another random Townie Role over this one because i won't be of much benefit to Town as in Reveals/Targets/Investigations.
Because that is the case,i cannot activate my Ability at will,it needs to be triggered.
From what i could gather from my PM,my Ability would work even if it was triggered today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That is before i had made complete sense of the special mechanic,when we still thought there are some Players with Ultimate Forms and some with Special Abilities.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Honestly,wether you're Town or not if you get lynched i'll have peace at mind.
I'm usually leery about posts like this. As annoying as a player or playstyle is we should try to be as certain as possible they're not townie before asking for a lynch. This is how we've become a meme, by randomly lynching each other for no reason like this. Seems like something mafia would have no trouble with though, especially if they're not on your team....
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda not changing your avatar... what are you trying to hide? :lambirb
Haven't been home long enough to change it! Will do when home. For now, just pretend I copied the avatar purposed for me :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm usually leery about posts like this. As annoying as a player or playstyle is we should try to be as certain as possible they're not townie before asking for a lynch. This is how we've become a meme, by randomly lynching each other for no reason like this. Seems like something mafia would have no trouble with though, especially if they're not on your team....
Are we being memed without our knowing? lol

Also, I don't agree. At this point, I'd prefer a player I like or think of as useful than someone non cooperative sitting on an important role. It's not like it's guaranteed they'll use it optimally, properly or at all..
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm usually leery about posts like this. As annoying as a player or playstyle is we should try to be as certain as possible they're not townie before asking for a lynch. This is how we've become a meme, by randomly lynching each other for no reason like this. Seems like something mafia would have no trouble with though, especially if they're not on your team....
I'd love to hear your take on the random suspicions towards me for nothing but playing the game. My current count are 5. Nietz has 2,maybe 3.


And i actually hinted and have been "Helpful",she is literally playing the exact same way as before and we all know how we got burned the last time by just sitting back and letting things happen. An uncooperative Townie does not help the Team at all does it? She even gave the exact same responses to me that she did on D2/D3 in Last Game(I went back and checked,may as well be copy pasted into this game..)
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
And i actually hinted and have been "Helpful",she is literally playing the exact same way as before and we all know how we got burned the last time by just sitting back and letting things happen. An uncooperative Townie does not help the Team at all does it? She even gave the exact same responses to me that she did on D2/D3 in Last Game(I went back and checked,may as well be copy pasted into this game..)
I am sick of being a target bc of a past game... you live in the past I guess.... have fun losing bc of such a playstyle no wonder why a lot are unactive
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'd love to hear your take on the random suspicions towards me for nothing but playing the game. My current count are 5. Nietz has 2,maybe 3.
Random suspicion is one thing. I see no votes on you. Saying you don't care if a townie is lynched is another.
And i actually hinted and have been "Helpful",she is literally playing the exact same way as before and we all know how we got burned the last time by just sitting back and letting things happen. An uncooperative Townie does not help the Team at all does it? She even gave the exact same responses to me that she did on D2/D3 in Last Game(I went back and checked,may as well be copy pasted into this game..)
Oh I agree. I'm in no way saying I trust her. I don't trust anyone, even the hosts with all these forms and mechanics i'm still slowly trying to understand. I just had a problem with the phrasing. I'd actually like town to win this time. I know it's day 1 and lynching is usually random votes and hoping for the best unless someone slips up so hopefully we get it right.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If that‘s true then those people would basically be confirmed townies, since mafias can‘t know it works like that. Specifically Seraph.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What‘s a deathrattle role? Magic has some use yes, more than Speed I‘d say, but the problem is that magic is highly unpredictable and could screw up more than had you not. Depends on luck and other people‘s actions I suppose.
Quack
Roles with abilities that rattle off (activate) upon the player's death.

Yeah, the forms definitely have a lot of luck involved, but it's, in theory, predictable. Actually, that describes most of stuff in MG.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I haven't read everything but it looks like people are confused about Ult form and special ability. I am pretty sure it's the same thing so all players have one.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Votekill Seraph

I can't votekill myself.... and yeah it is the same kind of style maybe... I don't care anymore for working on a progress for people who always having the playstyle by trying to look at the past
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I am sick of being a target bc of a past game... you live in the past I guess.... have fun losing bc of such a playstyle no wonder why a lot are unactive
Yeah it's because of me trying to filter out a Non Townie that the other Mafias are remaining quiet...makes sense. You're not a target because of your performance in the past game you're a target because you're playing exactly the same.

You on the other hand call me suspicious because of me questioning you...So yeah,my Questioning makes people remain quiet and my not saying anything makes me suspicious,but if i do play i end up suspicious anyway...so your point is? Mafias aren't exactly known to walk around in the open,casually engaging with everybody due to fear of slipping up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Random suspicion is one thing. I see no votes on you. Saying you don't care if a townie is lynched is another.
It's hard to stay motivated for getting a W when the Team is not really working with me,my own Role is sort of a punch to my gut as well,yeah i got no votes on me(yet,it could still come).

My own role sort of makes it hard how to play for me as well i admit.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So after reading I think I got two people I will probably vote for today to be lynched, either Seraph or SonofDaws. Reasoning for Seraph - the whole heart beats green thingie and then being a passive role, it just screams "FINALLY I AM MAFIA! Better gotta remind everyone how often I have been townie and then take a role claim that's easy to hold on early game". So that's for one. SonofDaws reasoning is far more important to vote for - I wanted that avatar! That and Daws hasn't said anything, as have many others, so I'd rather get rid of inactive players then have 3-4 players getting mass host-killed because we lynched active players instead of inactive ones.

So for now I Votekill SonofDaws and keep an eye on Seraph.
Quack quack quack.
(I was asleep and now I've got classes and work.

And in your dreams. Ventus is pretty cool though)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Quack?

(Man, I didn't think the forms were that confusing lol. Maybe it's just because how I'm using mine is obvious.)
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Seraph Since you think, I don't care, I don't wanna help, since you think I am playing the same let's deal with the truth, try to confince everyone to lynch me, pls?!..... !!! PLease!! maybe Townies and unactive people will wake up!!...Pls do so....

and again to tell who you will loose is a role that might have been a helpful during night for u ... ..

I don't play... I am who I am by the way... sry I am not a actress, who plays a role each day different ....I don't need a mask for having fun
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph Since you think, I don't care, I don't wanna help, since you think I am playing the same let's deal with the truth, try to confince everyone to lynch me, pls?!..... !!! PLease!! maybe Townies and unactive people will wake up!!...Pls do so....

and again to tell who you will loose is a role that might have been a helpful during night for u ... ..

I don't play... I am who I am by the way... sry I am not a actress, who plays a role each day different ....I don't need a mask for having fun
I only placed an Initial Vote,should you not try and convince me of being who you claim to be? It's responses like this that make you suspicious in the first place.

I'm not going to convince anyone to lynch you,i'm not the kind of player that "can" start a lynchtrain on anybody.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, the forms definitely have a lot of luck involved, but it's, in theory, predictable. Actually, that describes most of stuff in MG.
In theory yes :XD Good luck to you with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top