Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah it's because of me trying to filter out a Non Townie that the other Mafias are remaining quiet...makes sense. You're not a target because of your performance in the past game you're a target because you're playing exactly the same.
What does this "exactly the same" pertain to? From what I have read, you are alluding to the similar day one hints about role dropped. If that is the case, this logic is not properly constructed whatsoever. Day one hints are worded in abstract manner for the most part. Any of the common hint phrases used in this game can also be recycled in the next one.

Anyways, most of the day one votings go as a coin toss. If this is your hunch, fair for you to follow through.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Seraph Since you think, I don't care, I don't wanna help, since you think I am playing the same let's deal with the truth, try to confince everyone to lynch me, pls?!..... !!! PLease!! maybe Townies and unactive people will wake up!!...Pls do so....

and again to tell who you will loose is a role that might have been a helpful during night for u ... ..

I don't play... I am who I am by the way... sry I am not a actress, who plays a role each day different ....I don't need a mask for having fun
200+ posts isn't that bad for 1st day. That said there are many people that haven't said much, so I'm sure many are still reluctant with their vote.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nietz is new so we should cut her some slack like we always do to new players. First two days are lynch-free then the gloves come off. We did so for other newbies we should do the same for Nietz. Else first day lynches will keep new players away from the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Caught up. I think some of you are way too obsessed with the past games :XD. My role is active. Not sure if I have had it before(apparently not) but I'll check more thoroughly later.

I missed a few things so I have to go through the thread, but for my role It might be useful in a way, that depends on how it's used.

corrected typo btw
So it's an active one?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What does this "exactly the same" pertain to? From what I have read, you are alluding to the similar day one hints about role dropped. If that is the case, this logic is not properly constructed whatsoever. Day one hints are worded in abstract manner for the most part. Any of the common hint phrases used in this game can also be recycled in the next one.

Anyways, most of the day one votings go as a coin toss. If this is your hunch, fair for you to follow through.
No,she even responds with the same words as she did in the last game we played together. That is what i mean,not her hints. It is the way she plays.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm usually leery about posts like this. As annoying as a player or playstyle is we should try to be as certain as possible they're not townie before asking for a lynch. This is how we've become a meme, by randomly lynching each other for no reason like this. Seems like something mafia would have no trouble with though, especially if they're not on your team....
I find the fact that he posted something like that so early suspicious TBH. Seraph played enough games to not lose his cool D1(I think).
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Seraph and Nietz calm down lol, ya'll too fixated on each other that ya'll not thinking about suspecting other players, like if the lynch can only be between you two for this phase. Anyway found it interesting how some players come on to say they suspect the person who has votes or is the one being questioned then leave without giving reasoning, just jumping on a bandwagon.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
we might have been fixated bc we were actually active :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and I am bored to death here ...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, for now, not much of a bandwagon going on to speak about. However, the next few hours will definitely have someone drop by randomly and vote for someone with votes on his/her name, claiming it is "to not waste their vote". Now, that's when things spice up a little bit.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hmm.
!votekill Takuan
Heyy my dude. Care to clarify the reason behind that vote?


Anyway, most of the posts i missed since i left, are about Seraph and Nietz arguing with each other. I agree with James though, i don't think lynching Nietz is the thing we should do. At least i'm not voting Nietz so early. We've had one game to judge and get used to her playstyle, and while she seems to play the exact same way, that can also not mean anything. I don't think i'll jump to conclusions after only several hours of D1 of her second game. That seems way too early to condemn her. Well, that's what i think anyway. In that regard i kinda grow suspicious of Seraph for focusing so hard on a new player.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Was speaking more about Lambu, CJ, and Revo who suspected Nietz and/or Seraph without giving their vote to them yet, though Lambu said it was impressions/salt, Cres gave her reasonings but she was the one who invited her here so figured she'd know more about her mannerisms, then Revo just said she was leaning toward Nietz just because
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Presenting a list.
I added a hint of my own to the list as well, since I wasn't able to give one before. I'll be here untill the end of the dayphase.
Hope I didn't miss any hints :-) Added the hints about unique abilites as well, perhaps that can be helpful to us.


@Seraph as Roxas I never had my Role before,I'm a Townie,my Role is passive and if i'm honest i'd have preferred another random Townie Role over this one because i won't be of much benefit to Town as in Reveals/Targets/Investigations.
I actually don't have an Ultimate Form,i was only given a Special Ability that will only be useful if my Role's Power activates.
From what i could gather from my PM,my Ability would work even if it was triggered today.
@Demonspeed as Xigbar My role is active. Not sure if I have had it before(apparently not) but I'll check more thoroughly later.
@Crescent Jinx as Xemnas On that note, I will start us off by hinting that never had the role but it was something that at least one host didn’t like when they had it, potentially another as well. I don’t particularly like it, but we will see how things work out.
I have a special ability. There’s no conditions for it. I just assumed that when it said in the opening post that the Ult form after N5...

@Nietz as Yen Sid
my role ain't passive, and might be important in some cases.. I haven't played the role before... so I am still unfamiliar with it
@Copy Panda as Young Xehanort
@Farfalla as Goofy
@SonOfDaws as Donald
@MarmaladeSky as Namine
I haven't had this role before.
@revo as Demyx
@gnut as Saix
@digitaldude as Larxene
My hint for the day. I dont have any of the new roles.
@Organizized as Ansem Seeker of Darkness
I’m almost 100% sure (not at my laptop where I have all the data) that I never had this role before, despite it being far from new, so I’m not really well versed on the best strats for it.. but I’ll give it my best, or my slightly-afk-best.
@Hakuteiken as Sora
@desin24 as Kairi
@Reebi as Mickey
@Takuan as Terra
@Tux as Luxord
My role? Boring. Plain. Not fun at all. :(
@Gryffindor as Marluxia
@James Rye as Ventus
I had this role before. This role might play a useful role in the game if all goes right.
@Juviii as Aqua
@Emperor Spriggan as Xion
@shinobi as Vexen
for my role It might be useful in a way, that depends on how it's used.
@Belserion as Riku
@Lambu as Ienzo "
My role is active, I never had it before (thank goodness Im not a doctor again). "
@GrySun as Axel My special ability is definitely not worth Rage Forming over, unless I feel like ragequitting/suiciding for the sake of it.
@Lady pompom as Vanitas
I'm hungry :XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Alright i apologize if i seemed aggressive or harsh with my posts/accusations/deductions etc.

I'm just fed up with the way things go in this game,it's nothing new for Town to shoot themselves in the gut on D1 but it's another thing for players to nail it down to like 2 people. I said what makes Nietz stand out to me,if you guys find it hard to agree with it,alright,i'm not forcing it. I'm just saying it. I only placed an Initial Vote on her,meaning i too can be swayed from it. Was there someone else actually active enough to raise suspicions against i probably would but there isn't really. So yeah,wether she is new or not,she is also the only Player that is actively throwing stuff in other than discussing the Special mechanics and Forms etc. so i'm sort of "forced" to go after her.

Another thing you guys should consider is,that you are making me out to be suspicious when you have "nothing" against me,i hinted and i'm playing. What more can anybody ask for? Yeah,i said i didn't care if a Townie dies or not before,i'm mildly triggered by this flow of the game,it's single directional,the Town itself can't seem to care that much about their Members either if they are always willing to get rid of one each D1 phase over and over instead of trying to make out who is trustworthy and who isn't.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@MarmaladeSky u can at more hints about my role: it is active during Night and is helpful
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Will be added in the next update of the list :-) Thank you for the hint
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Heyy my dude. Care to clarify the reason behind that vote?
Hey man.
And because you're luck with being Mafia is insane, I think you were only ever townie twice out of like 8 games? Time to continue the trend :^_^
@Crescent Jinx A few hours back, though I didnt seem to have missed much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have a small headache so will check in later.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Seeing I haven't dropped an early hint, here is one. I don't have an active role. Whether my role can be useful or not is rather debatable.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry not revealing anything(besides his opinion on his special ability) is rather surprising.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top