Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Can't be charming everytime
But you are :blushbirb
I'm being fair though man,,i suppose if i suspect you for a feeling then Revo joins the Vote Candidates as well.
:lambirb I was okay with you keeping an eye but it confuses me how much you're suspicious of me when i didn't even give you anything to not having any trust. But sure, go on.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:lambirb I was okay with you keeping an eye but it confuses me how much you're suspicious of me when i didn't even give you anything to not having any trust. But sure, go on.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Don’t be like that girl. :emocat It’s just Gry. Panda almost made me ragequit that one game when he was prostitute.
u can call it ragequit or whatever.... I just don't need such behavior around me.... I don't care anymore for the win or lose...cause I just don't have fun playing here ...sry...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So far I wanna vote Greg or Lambu, even tho that pains me.

What happened in the night results that made you need an explanation for it?
Explain how?



Or both. Maybe one was targeted by the politician and the other the mafia gambler.
not night results as in investigative results. I mean the outcome of the night and who died
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
u can call it ragequit or whatever.... I just don't need such behavior around me.... I don't care anymore for the win or lose...cause I just don't have fun playing here ...sry...
Such behaviour? Nobody was even rude to you. If doubting you or questioning you makes you rage as much and you're not having fun due to that, then perhaps Mafia games aren't for you indeed. That's a shame, because truly nobody was rude to you in any way, unless i missed something. You're over reacting.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Any reason you‘re ignoring Panda‘s question to you and are instead throwing a tantrum? Hope this isn’t how you play in real life too.
:hmm
call it throwing a tantrum,... I say I have no reason for doing actually a tantrum... cause I am actually more emotional depressed about it... therefore I have no reason to deal with this game anymore.... and nope in my games in real life I never had a reason to leave, cause it was fun.... byebye...
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have to think on this Nietz vs GrySun vs Takuan vs Lambu thing some more. This interaction is interesting to me.

@Lambu, I am tired and sick too. So is Spriggan. But we are still playing, come share your thoughts.

Personally, I don’t trust anyone in this game. Except Daws if he returns. Not until I see the host reveal a role are you proven innocent. Not even Pom’s apprentice claim, as obvious as it was. Not because she’s necessarily not being truthful but because she could get mentored if their is a mentor in the game. She would be an ideal target for the masons and mentor. Battou did choose her in OPM. But she also could be an insane apprentice and could switch sides. :catshrug Just the way of the game.

u can call it ragequit or whatever.... I just don't need such behavior around me.... I don't care anymore for the win or lose...cause I just don't have fun playing here ...sry...
Sometimes it isn’t that much fun. 👀 That’s what my point meant. I have been there as well. You probably just need a break from it. Go rest up. You could also make it more fun. People didn’t like that you made it through last game without revealing results and minorly hinting. So that’s why they are giving you a hard time. You also had multiple pads (a lover one and a mafia one last game). So it might seem different. Your behavior is completely different from last game so that’s why I want you to stay. Because I think you’re Town. You only start this when you think you’re right and someone else is wrong. Panda can attest to that. It’s all what you make it out to be. As for Gry... That’s just his playstyle. And the example with Panda was because he had pressure on me for many days and got so annoyed with nothing happening. Plus my role was stagnant. So most people have experienced that before. :arf You should play. Never let it come down to quitting! At least play to the end of the phase!
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Such behaviour? Nobody was even rude to you. If doubting you or questioning you makes you rage as much and you're not having fun due to that, then perhaps Mafia games aren't for you indeed. That's a shame, because truly nobody was rude to you in any way, unless i missed something. You're over reacting.
maybe, maybe not.... it is my way and I won't change it.... there is a reason for it, u don't need to understand it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, Nietz, from a person that rages easily and is very emotional and has been in a similar situation as yours now in many past games: take a breath. They're aren't pressuring you for the sake of making you unwell, we simply get the task of finding liars. You might not be one, but others will be, and we don't have many ways to spot them, the main one is inquiring. Dw, a lot of people stress over this game, it gets upsetting at times, but just have it in your mind that unlike in real life where we're facing each other, if we can't engage with arguments, we can't play at all. Just chill :hug
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I have to think on this Nietz vs GrySun vs Takuan vs Lambu thing some more. This interaction is interesting to me.
?? Where does this come from xD
The GrySun vs Takuan doesn't exist, i haven't say anything against him... Same with Lambu, he didn't even appear and i'm not suspicious of him. I only quoted Nietz because of her reaction.
I don't see which interaction you're talking about but ehh. At least you're entertained :derp
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I have to think on this Nietz vs GrySun vs Takuan vs Lambu thing some more. This interaction is interesting to me.

@Lambu, I am tired and sick too. So is Spriggan. But we are still playing, come share your thoughts.

Personally, I don’t trust anyone in this game. Except Daws if he returns. Not until I see the host reveal a role are you proven innocent. Not even Pom’s apprentice claim, as obvious as it was. Not because she’s necessarily not being truthful but because she could get mentored if their is a mentor in the game. She would be an ideal target for the masons and mentor. Battou did choose her in OPM. But she also could be an insane apprentice and could switch sides. :catshrug Just the way of the game.



Sometimes it isn’t that much fun. 👀 That’s what my point meant. I have been there as well. You probably just need a break from it. Go rest up. You could also make it more fun. People didn’t like that you made it through last game without revealing results and minorly hinting. So that’s why they are giving you a hard time. You also had multiple pads (a lover one and a mafia one last game). So it might seem different. Your behavior is completely different from last game so that’s why I want you to stay. Because I think you’re Town. You only start this when you think you’re right and someone else is wrong. Panda can attest to that. It’s all what you make it out to be. As for Gry... That’s just his playstyle. And the example with Panda was because he had pressure on me for many days and got so annoyed with nothing happening. Plus my role was stagnant. So most people have experienced that before. :arf You should play. Never let it come down to quitting! At least play to the end of the phase!
You forgot about me Jinx...:emobirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
?? Where does this come from xD
The GrySun vs Takuan doesn't exist, i haven't say anything against him... Same with Lambu, he didn't even appear and i'm not suspicious of him. I only quoted Nietz because of her reaction.
I don't see which interaction you're talking about but ehh. At least you're entertained :derp
You forgot about me Jinx...:emobirb
Nietz vs GrySun vs Takuan vs Lambu vs Seraph vs Bel?? :notlikethis
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im sorry guys, I had extra work today so I couldn't come by earlier, I should be around for the next hours. I need to catch up first.

Also tomorrow I have my day off so I'll have more than enough time.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Taku, what were your hints again?
I said that my role was active. Also hinted (vaguely) that my role makes me less interested in the game compared to last game which is why im playing more laid back, spectating. But that doesn't say much itself, since i was a lone assassin last game.
I also said that i used the Guardian form, and that i'm not the lover.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well I was thinking more along the drama after GrySun votekilled. Your drama was earlier?
Oh no,i was just referring to her and mine back and forth from yesterday. And i was confused how Taku and Lambu got in there is all :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top