Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,775
Gender
Female
Country
China
Also I want to say that I am currently up for recruitment by preferably the mason recruiter(s) more than if a mentor is in the game but am up for whatever option. While I am not going to yell out for recruitment like Lambu did that one game.... it’s pretty close.

Edit: pretty <_>
Jinxie not like Ill act on it but you've been making odd statements all game. Mostly, forcing narratives in a sense (suggesting Gry, Lambu and myself are on the same team? out of the blue?). It's almost like you voted for Desin just to tie it with Taku, as well..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Whatever, if he's explodes on me then so be it

Votelock Takuan
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
By claimed detective meant in a previous game.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Just pretend you're jungle and I'm vayne and this is a pre5 game and you'll get the gist of my general strategy :frankerz

You're forgetting Jiraiya willingly went down that path. We're in this together :hee
I'm not sure if you mean we are in the same boat of enjoyment or getting triggered here, but I'll leave it at this :frankerz
I guess the answer is "both".

I think my top two suspects are Takuan and Juviii. Since I'm not a "This is how he plays Mafia" type of person, these are just simple hunches. I'm going with Juviii, since Juviii has less of a bandwagon going. In my opinion, Takuan has been dodging stuff more and Juviii has been flying lower on the radar. I have to go out and miss the tail end of the phase, however, I don't think I'd be changing my vote in the dying seconds, anyway.

Vote Kill Juviii

Rest in piece, Lambu, if Takuan explodes on you. Though I don't think I have caught a bomb hint from him or anyone else at that.
I'll get to reevaluate the information we have on Day 3, hopefully.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is the end! DIE PEDRO!
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You could offer more about yourself. James claimed detective on D1 to stop that lynch from happening. Have you claimed anything?
Wait, weren't you ignoring me? I quoted you earlier, you never answered... :(
I asked what were your reasons behind your suspicion towards me. You said stuff like "not let Takuan get away with it", but on the other hand never said why i stood up above others in the suspicion.

I haven't claimed anything. Not sure if claiming now would help in the long run though. I remember James caiming det; i was mafia escort that game, and him revealing his role made me fork with him every night so he never got a single result.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also I want to say that I am currently up for recruitment by preferably the mason recruiter(s) more than if a mentor is in the game but am up for whatever option. While I am not going to yell out for recruitment like Lambu did that one game.... it’s pretty close.

Edit: pretty <_>
:grumble
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh well, on the other hand, Taku is weird as well. And I'm a woman, I'm entitled to be crazy and change my mind out of the blue.

Votekill Takuan
Women are scary...

Indeed it does. xD
Well, i don't even understand why i'm being suspected to begin with. You started with the first vote on me, your reason was "i read the name list, saw yours and got reminiscent of last game so here's my vote". The rest are just "Takuan is weird" when i don't feel like i'm weird at all tbh.
So i don't know how to convince you really xD
You gotta give more. Like role. Or who you targeted. Or if you targeted anybody. Important stuff like that tends to let other players live for one more day to prove yourself.

This is the end! DIE PEDRO!
Woha woha woha, are you doing a badass cowboy moment here? Or Prosecutor? Or what?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Nietz please if you would still do one last thing before leaving, PM the hosts saying you wanna use your Special on Tux. Ty and hope you'll feel better.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jinxie not like Ill act on it but you've been making odd statements all game. Mostly, forcing narratives in a sense (suggesting Gry, Lambu and myself are on the same team? out of the blue?). It's almost like you voted for Desin just to tie it with Taku, as well..
Well considering the fact that I votekilled Desin way before the train started on Takuan..... and before farfalla voted Desin and the switched to Takuan. It’s hard to force a tie that way unless I can see into the future? And I always make weird statements. It’s the job of the players to figure out if that means I’m Townie or scum. :p Though I tend to go more overboard when I am Townie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Indeed it does. xD
Well, i don't even understand why i'm being suspected to begin with. You started with the first vote on me, your reason was "i read the name list, saw yours and got reminiscent of last game so here's my vote". The rest are just "Takuan is weird" when i don't feel like i'm weird at all tbh.
So i don't know how to convince you really xD
Role maybe? Idk. But at this rate you‘re dead.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Here comes Lambu's votelock on me. I can't say i'm surprised :zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,775
Gender
Female
Country
China
Would we really have a bomb in this game? Does that really make sense
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hold on, this argumentation doesn't make sense. Knowing you're active or passive obviously makes a difference in telling apart your night results, no?

Imo, I think we should be putting people on the record before they start making unverifiable shit later
This is kind of shady. And it sounds a bit all over the place to cover for a night action
Okay, I’m not caught up and likely won’t be able to for the rest of the phase (got two kids on my hands).
Say, for arguments sake, I had a protecting or blocking role and targeted someone, but the Night deaths didn’t give me any info whether my block/protection worked. How would I know if I’d been redirected or whether I just targeted someone who didn’t use a Night Action/wasn’t attacked?

I may be out of touch with this game, but when someone tries to fish for active roles without it really giving any real info, I get suspicious. And in this case, does it really matter whether I have an active or passive role when I say I would have no way of knowing if I was redirected in any case? I don’t feel it does, and it feels more like some want me to confirm whether I’d be a good Night kill or a wasted target.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yeah, Gry and James, not looking hot for me right now, i might as well reveal.
I'm a doc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top