Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So you think anyone should believe your outrageously stupid claim just because you had the gall to claim it? Even if you're bk, you managed to pick the three worst targets you plausibly could have. I'd rather have an unclaimed doc in the dark somewhere than you wasting space by posting how you targeted three magic users
So you believe seraph and tux are townies lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, we could play it the other way around and have Pom say the role first she learned from me and then I confirm. Would that convince you, Farf?^^
Yup. But sadly I expected this to happen... They're prolly in a plane for many hours now lol. That's why I was pressuring her. And also cause if you say it first, that doesn't clear her. Oh well, if you're able to be active today, I think we should wait for her now and if she's not able to show up until the end is near then you reveal it so we can decide what people we should focus on saving.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yup. But sadly I expected this to happen... They're prolly in a plane for many hours now lol. That's why I was pressuring her. And also cause if you say it first, that doesn't clear her. Oh well, if you're able to be active today, I think we should wait for her now and if she's not able to show up until the end is near then you reveal it so we can decide what people we should focus on saving.
im gonna die farfalla.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Just making a quick return for this.

You mean expect me saying that Pom did learned from me? Not much, but I can confirm I am townie so if Pom learned from me it doesn't matter if she was sane or insane she's full on townie now. Given how our hosts are I betcha she was insane apprentice.^^
Yeah, I mean, if you can confirm yourself as Townie, Pom also gets confirmed. I commented under the assumption your role wasn't something you could directly confirm, either. If anything, I was confronting Gry's argument in accepting it readily more so than I doubt the claim you two make here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Back out for now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yup. But sadly I expected this to happen... They're prolly in a plane for many hours now lol. That's why I was pressuring her. And also cause if you say it first, that doesn't clear her. Oh well, if you're able to be active today, I think we should wait for her now and if she's not able to show up until the end is near then you reveal it so we can decide what people we should focus on saving.
Today some mafias might freak because getting only one vote might not be enough to save them. Plus some Mafias might play tactical by voting for an obvious townie first in hopes of getting some townie vote their way but in the end I think mafia will vote for mafia to save mafia if no townie comes around. So maybe having some townies having 2-3 votes is actually good for us as this system would make for a perfect "everyone gets 2 votes and is saved" scheme but it won't work because of townie reveals like daws and pom and you as badass cowboy ofc as those will get lots votes more than just two. Btw, you already know somebody you might wanna shoot today btw?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yup. But sadly I expected this to happen... They're prolly in a plane for many hours now lol. That's why I was pressuring her. And also cause if you say it first, that doesn't clear her. Oh well, if you're able to be active today, I think we should wait for her now and if she's not able to show up until the end is near then you reveal it so we can decide what people we should focus on saving.
We still here, leaving in an hour. Can tell her to check phone if you want.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Today some mafias might freak because getting only one vote might not be enough to save them. Plus some Mafias might play tactical by voting for an obvious townie first in hopes of getting some townie vote their way but in the end I think mafia will vote for mafia to save mafia if no townie comes around. So maybe having some townies having 2-3 votes is actually good for us as this system would make for a perfect "everyone gets 2 votes and is saved" scheme but it won't work because of townie reveals like daws and pom and you as badass cowboy ofc as those will get lots votes more than just two. Btw, you already know somebody you might wanna shoot today btw?
This is why I will die. No one will save pikachu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
im gonna die farfalla.
Idk what to think of you as well o.o
I mean, I do recall once upon a time you claimed Detective early and fed us fake info the whole game cause you were mafia instead. I agree when they say you shouldn't expect us to believe you just cause you're talking. Evil also had a BK cover when he was mafia once, it's something that can and has alrdy happened. Not that I suspect you so far... But I'd rather learn about others and see which people we should save for sure. It's not a secret that I hate the BK role, it hinders the game, wouldn't be a priority to me depending on what other roles we could hope to be in the game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Idk what to think of you as well o.o
I mean, I do recall once upon a time you claimed Detective early and fed us fake info the whole game cause you were mafia instead. I agree when they say you shouldn't expect us to believe you just cause you're talking. Evil also had a BK cover when he was mafia once, it's something that can and has alrdy happened. Not that I suspect you so far... But I'd rather learn about others and see which people we should save for sure. It's not a secret that I hate the BK role, it hinders the game, wouldn't be a priority to me depending on what other roles we could hope to be in the game.
what??
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Today some mafias might freak because getting only one vote might not be enough to save them. Plus some Mafias might play tactical by voting for an obvious townie first in hopes of getting some townie vote their way but in the end I think mafia will vote for mafia to save mafia if no townie comes around. So maybe having some townies having 2-3 votes is actually good for us as this system would make for a perfect "everyone gets 2 votes and is saved" scheme but it won't work because of townie reveals like daws and pom and you as badass cowboy ofc as those will get lots votes more than just two. Btw, you already know somebody you might wanna shoot today btw?
So far, Wyis, adding Grace here cause of recent events.

We still here, leaving in an hour. Can tell her to check phone if you want.
Yes I do '_' Give me some peace of mind, please.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
In fact I can even say
Yup. But sadly I expected this to happen... They're prolly in a plane for many hours now lol. That's why I was pressuring her. And also cause if you say it first, that doesn't clear her. Oh well, if you're able to be active today, I think we should wait for her now and if she's not able to show up until the end is near then you reveal it so we can decide what people we should focus on saving.
not in the plane yet, and thanks @James Rye , I did learn from you the mason role, which means if Gey got recruited as he claim (which I believe) we are three so far I guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be able to show up for np today, neither will Gry,but we will come when we have time!

Ah <_> btw its nice learning a role
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This day is gonna be lively at least. Right now I only trust Lambu and Farfalla. Oh and Daws by default. Will probs vote to save the first two depending on how the day plays out.

Before throwing shade on anyone else I'll first reveal my role. I'm Restless Spirit. Special Ability is that I'll get an extra vote for every following day even if I'm dead.

Yes I know it's a popular mafia claim but it is what it is. Also not priority. I'm hoping we can save some docs and detectives today. Also hoping we can mass kill all the mafia but that might be aiming too high. Will be interesting to see who tries to save whom.

My initial feeling is to distrust
Tux
Jinx/Orgz (escort/prostitute power struggle?)
Marms
Spriggan

Trust:
Farfalla
Lambu
Daws

Neutral
Pom
James
Gry
I think it was Farfalla that mentioned insane apprentice? That's still a possibility. I think this set was saved too quickly. And after what happened last game I thought Gry would be more cautious. She tricked him before while they were actually partners sharing a pad :nah But maybe it's easier this time if they're on the same team? Besides I think we should focus on trying to save priority roles. If at the end of the day and we're still not sure then I can understand the "saving a townie because they're townie" reasoning. Will have to check back at what James hinted.

I'm also neutral on Seraph, but his hinting about his role and the specifics aligned with mine since the first day so will wait for his so called plan before committing. For a while I wondered if we had the same role.....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so was james rye a mason since day 1?? if you learned his role in two days...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This day is gonna be lively at least. Right now I only trust Lambu and Farfalla. Oh and Daws by default. Will probs vote to save the first two depending on how the day plays out.

Before throwing shade on anyone else I'll first reveal my role. I'm Restless Spirit. Special Ability is that I'll get an extra vote for every following day even if I'm dead.

Yes I know it's a popular mafia claim but it is what it is. Also not priority. I'm hoping we can save some docs and detectives today. Also hoping we can mass kill all the mafia but that might be aiming too high. Will be interesting to see who tries to save whom.

My initial feeling is to distrust
Tux
Jinx/Orgz (escort/prostitute power struggle?)
Marms
Spriggan

Trust:
Farfalla
Lambu
Daws

Neutral
Pom
James
Gry
I think it was Farfalla that mentioned insane apprentice? That's still a possibility. I think this set was saved too quickly. And after what happened last game I thought Gry would be more cautious. She tricked him before while they were actually partners sharing a pad :nah But maybe it's easier this time if they're on the same team? Besides I think we should focus on trying to save priority roles. If at the end of the day and we're still not sure then I can understand the "saving a townie because they're townie" reasoning. Will have to check back at what James hinted.

I'm also neutral on Seraph, but his hinting about his role and the specifics aligned with mine since the first day so will wait for his so called plan before committing. For a while I wondered if we had the same role.....
what about me...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In fact I can even say


not in the plane yet, and thanks @James Rye , I did learn from you the mason role, which means if Gey got recruited as he claim (which I believe) we are three so far I guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be able to show up for np today, neither will Gry,but we will come when we have time!

Ah <_> btw its nice learning a role
Lol such bs, that‘s why you were laughing so much last night? Time to be a Mason trio like ducks in a pond.

If she‘s right @James Rye and you‘re the Mason mind saying why you recruited me? I doubt we can talk at night phase but if we make it in time we‘ll see each other on that pad.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In fact I can even say


not in the plane yet, and thanks @James Rye , I did learn from you the mason role, which means if Gey got recruited as he claim (which I believe) we are three so far I guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be able to show up for np today, neither will Gry,but we will come when we have time!

Ah <_> btw its nice learning a role
Ah, cool.

@James Rye were you Shinobi's N1 recruitment or is there another Mason besides you 3?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In fact I can even say


not in the plane yet, and thanks @James Rye , I did learn from you the mason role, which means if Gey got recruited as he claim (which I believe) we are three so far I guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be able to show up for np today, neither will Gry,but we will come when we have time!

Ah <_> btw its nice learning a role
Can confirm I am Mason. XD
My plans have been to act as Mason Recruiter to keep the scumbag shinobi save as I thought shinobi's special ability was to recruit 3 people at once in one night to have that be our bomb mid-game to get a huge mason group. Well that plan is bust now.^^

Lol such bs, that‘s why you were laughing so much last night? Time to be a Mason trio like ducks in a pond.

If she‘s right @James Rye and you‘re the Mason mind saying why you recruited me? I doubt we can talk at night phase but if we make it in time we‘ll see each other on that pad.
You can check the pad for yourself. I tried to talk to shinobi last night who never replied but given what I know now it makes sense why shinobi recruited nobody at night 1, or was blocked I dunno, and then decided that you deserve to suffer mason tragedy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not caught up...but a quick question.
Is it possible to learn to be a mason seeing how you need to be recruited.
I can see if Bia learned from a recruiter but regular mason tho?

Also,could someone kindly recap significant happening since about midday 2...i havent been on since Saturday night.
Tag me so maybe i can see it during my break...cause the rate this is going I'm going to be behind a full day of you guys.
Please and tyvm.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can check the pad for yourself. I tried to talk to shinobi last night who never replied but given what I know now it makes sense why shinobi recruited nobody at night 1, or was blocked I dunno, and then decided that you deserve to suffer mason tragedy.
What was her intended target N1?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, cool.

@James Rye were you Shinobi's N1 recruitment or is there another Mason besides you 3?
If I had been a recruitment then Pom couldn't have become what she is now as I would have changed my role asap. No, I was starting Mason. I was actually worried that shinobi would suspect me as Mafia Mason which he never did and I know now why, because he was the traitor, so ofc he knew I was legit unknowing naive Mason shite. I never saw that twist coming. Just like with the Shapeshifter return in that one game. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top