Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hold that thought....brb. Not sure why I would lie about such a basic role on a day, if I was mafia, I should be desperate to save myself but ok.
That I wouldn't be able to tell. But I actually talked to Lambu about it a few phases ago: One of the easiest ways to get a cover for your act is reassuring everyone else how absurd of a situation what you are lying about would be, and you did emphasize Restless Spirit was a popular Mafia claim.

And I specified I just found it odd, anyways. Maybe Gry is right and I'm just overthinking everything, which is something I'd actually feel happy about.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another break, will be back later on.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
On another note, I don't trust Belserion's claim at all.
Or let me rephase, more so than that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

That special ability basically has no drawback in rage form, regardless of however she goes with it, since she is going to die and get to vote until the end of the game. The drawback for the special abilities is basically death, and the Restless Spirit bypasses that by nature. Except rage form basically makes you into a spectator that can vote from the moment you use it. Pardon me for not making sense of this sort of special ability in a game that featured something like a Mason recruiter lover traitor (or whatever on earth that abomination was, I actually can't even recall at a moment).
"You will get an extra vote for every following day, even if you will be dead."

That's what I was told. It does sound a bit OP considering the whole after death thing. But that's something to take up with the hosts lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That I wouldn't be able to tell. But I actually talked to Lambu about it a few phases ago: One of the easiest ways to get a cover for your act is reassuring everyone else how absurd of a situation what you are lying about would be, and you did emphasize Restless Spirit was a popular Mafia claim.

And I specified I just found it odd, anyways. Maybe Gry is right and I'm just overthinking everything, which is something I'd actually feel happy about.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another break, will be back later on.
Yes that would make sense in a normal phase. But this is basically a purge phase with a mechanic that suggests only the most useful role should survive. It would make more sense to try to fake detective, or bar keeper or doctor, then laughing about my bad luck since shockingly all my targets are dead just as i got a result or I was redirected and got no role reveals etc. I'm not asking anyone to save me. I'm just hoping that those who are saved are actually useful hence why the whole Gry, Pom, James thing was a bit annoying with how quickly they used the saves on each other with only "they're townie" as information.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My Role could be used for Strategical Purposes,if you guys want me dead today i can go for the Player you suspect the most to be Mafia when i die.

Just saying.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You're saying you think there's the chance I'm a mentee?
Well you were dead :nah but I was saying you could be a candidate for recruitment :XD

You’re are ahead of the list of confirmed townies now.

Clearly I don’t think that if I SaveLocked you :arf:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now there are:

Buff Riku / Belserion -
The Boy Who Leapt Through Time / Copy Panda
Pikaxene / digitaldude
Who? / Emperor Spriggan
Reeeeee / gnut
Not You When You're Hungry / Juviii
The Witch / MarmaladeSky
Darkness / Organizized
Dance Demyx Dance / revo
Salt Boi / Seraph


Panda, DD, and Organ have the best claims and I believe them. So someone will rescue them. I also doubt the mafia will let their people die. That means passive townies have the highest chance of dying at this moment unless something big happens.

What did @gnut claim? I tag you so that you don’t miss me when you come back reading since you’re so busy. I personally think you’re sliding through the game a bit too much. Isn’t that what you told me?

On that note, I’m going to be at work later today and depending on how busy we are will determine if I am here at the end of the day.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Seraph what are you saying lol

I think i have proven at least twice that i am actual Townie:

1. I knew that there are passive Special Abilities,something i could never know as a Mafia since there are no Passive Mafia Roles,i claimed this D1 when the Mechanic was being discussed. Unless i'm super lucky this is something i could've never made up out of the Blue.
It's in the opening post. You didn't have to make it up, because you actually read it lol. This is your literal first post:

I read the Special mechanic half an hour ago when it was first posted,it's intriguing but i wonder how many will end up using it,or rather which specific Form.

Thanks to @Asako and @Valhalla777 for the Avatars,they look great. I got no idea about my character but i'll make the best out of this.

We got a big group of Players,plenty Veterans in it,so perhaps this time i won't have to keep questioning and accusing From D1 to D4(Which is where i usually die.) Have fun playing guys,perhaps Town manages a First DP without lynching one of their own for once...
?? YOu actually admit to have read it ahead of time??

2. I knew that the Lynchtrain on Daws on D1 was a bad decision,i had a back and forth with Greg where i outright told him that Town is going to meme itself through his lynch,since he is a Townie. I said that i know that he is a Townie,i even said,if Daws flips as Mafia then i'm happy to get lynched. Was i Orange or Red Mafia this was a gamble i would've never taken
The bolded part is a fallacy. As for the rest, the only way you could know it was a bad decision is because you'd know he's not on your team. How else would you know on D1 for sure??

Panda i didn't try to save Desin i tried to save Taku,and i wasn't alone with that. Spriggo and Marma mentioned it would be a bad idea as well,and he had 7 Votes on him as well so i'm not sure how that made me more suspicious than before?
Yeah, let's talk about you during the Desin-Taku episode. As soon as it got hot, you switched your vote from Taku to Desin because you... Believed that hail mary?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My Vote wasn't on Taku in the first place,i had placed one single vote yesterday on Desin and that's it. I said the Taku Lynch is similar to Daws 1st lynch. And i wasn't the only that said it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well you were dead :nah but I was saying you could be a candidate for recruitment :XD

You’re are ahead of the list of confirmed townies now.

Clearly I don’t think that if I SaveLocked you :arf:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now there are:

Buff Riku / Belserion -
The Boy Who Leapt Through Time / Copy Panda
Pikaxene / digitaldude
Who? / Emperor Spriggan
Reeeeee / gnut
Not You When You're Hungry / Juviii
The Witch / MarmaladeSky
Darkness / Organizized
Dance Demyx Dance / revo
Salt Boi / Seraph


Panda, DD, and Organ have the best claims and I believe them. So someone will rescue them. I also doubt the mafia will let their people die. That means passive townies have the highest chance of dying at this moment unless something big happens.

What did @gnut claim? I tag you so that you don’t miss me when you come back reading since you’re so busy. I personally think you’re sliding through the game a bit too much. Isn’t that what you told me?

On that note, I’m going to be at work later today and depending on how busy we are will determine if I am here at the end of the day.
This is some priority list for the votes, at least in my opinion:

First batch:
  • revo (sane spy),
  • Grace (blocker),
  • Orgz (blocker),
  • Panda (killer and will use the ability in another day),
  • Lambu (vote stacker),
  • Gry (pack),
  • Bia (pack),
  • James (pack),
  • Juviii (doctor, can be confirmed tomorrow)
Second batch:
  • Daws (vanilla, mentioned becoming a mentee o.O).
Up to discussion batch (solely cause those are less trustworthy):
  • digitaldude (BK that can't be proved so far),
  • Haku (plays pro town, imo, but won't share info),
  • Bel (RS, can't be proved so far),
  • Seraph (VT, can't be proved so far, is ok with dying and could be useful like that).
People we need to hear about:
  • Emp,
  • Greg,
  • Marm.
People we should leave to die and see what will happen to them:
  • Tux (freeman that survived a night with 2 killing parties),
About me, I wanna shoot today. With that I might die and there's no point in discussing me. If I survive, I think I should be in the first badge with Panda.
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Noona is that the complete list? Of everyone alive?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If the pick of who i'd die with was up to me i'd have picked either Spirit or Revo too.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well you were dead :nah but I was saying you could be a candidate for recruitment :XD

You’re are ahead of the list of confirmed townies now.

Clearly I don’t think that if I SaveLocked you :arf:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now there are:

Buff Riku / Belserion -
The Boy Who Leapt Through Time / Copy Panda
Pikaxene / digitaldude
Who? / Emperor Spriggan
Reeeeee / gnut
Not You When You're Hungry / Juviii
The Witch / MarmaladeSky
Darkness / Organizized
Dance Demyx Dance / revo
Salt Boi / Seraph


Panda, DD, and Organ have the best claims and I believe them. So someone will rescue them. I also doubt the mafia will let their people die. That means passive townies have the highest chance of dying at this moment unless something big happens.

What did @gnut claim? I tag you so that you don’t miss me when you come back reading since you’re so busy. I personally think you’re sliding through the game a bit too much. Isn’t that what you told me?

On that note, I’m going to be at work later today and depending on how busy we are will determine if I am here at the end of the day.
Quack.
[Just checking. :pwnge
Thanks btw]
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
How do you want to coordinate these kills? Keep shooting till one dies? Both shoot? If there's a martyr, can they actually tank deaths?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
On N1 I spied on Farf, and she targeted Marmalade.
On N2, I spied on Jinxie, but I got no results.

As for special ability, I can "Spy on a player of your choice, and obtain the list of all his actions' targets during all Night Phases so far."

Which is why I couldn't use it, due to the results of N2.
So you claim to have used your priority 0 kinjutsu and failed? She could be a paranoid spy but the second part of the claim doesn't add up
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
On my break but since I saw my name: I only had 3 townie roles, and one is not plausible so not hard to guess. Will say more in around 3h if it's not enough.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How do you want to coordinate these kills? Keep shooting till one dies? Both shoot? If there's a martyr, can they actually tank deaths?
Yeah, with a Martyr we can, but no one said anything yet. Lemme go first, I think you're more valuable, dunno if we should risk 2 kills today. We're lacking some certainty so far and you can survive the nights with Magic. Let's hear about the rest before deciding tho, maybe we find some other strange things, that's if you'll be available later. So far, I'm rly feeling like shooting Revo, her story is flawed.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Seraph The only reason i'm not more upset/suspicious about your current behavior is because of your claim which basically has little priority today. I gave reasons before why, at least for me, it made no sense lying with such a useless passive role. I want what's best for town which is trying to save the helpful active roles. But it's inconsistent posts like this:

As for my Interaction with Bel when the phase started,i should've perhaps considered the possibility of a Politician being in the game,in which case I'd wonder why he'd have Bel change her vote onto Daws. Since that would mean he/she had suspicions towards Daws as well,perhaps among the Voters for Daws? Meaning it could be Tux,Greg or James Rye?. Long story short,i'll give her the benefit of a doubt and see how things continue with her for now. Perhaps that is what she was trying to tell me.
Then you saying you knew there was a politician in the game all along and this was all some sort of plan would make me lump you in the shady Spriggan category. I tried finding the D1 quote you mentioned and couldn't btw.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
On my break but since I saw my name: I only had 3 townie roles, and one is not plausible so not hard to guess. Will say more in around 3h if it's not enough.
Please don't waste time, if there's really that little roles you've had, just come out and say it already

Yeah, with a Martyr we can, but no one said anything yet. Lemme go first, I think you're more valuable, dunno if we should risk 2 kills today. We're lacking some certainty so far and you can survive the nights with Magic. Let's hear about the rest before deciding tho, maybe we find some other strange things, that's if you'll be available later. So far, I'm rly feeling like shooting Revo, her story is flawed.
Well, you can survive the night with magic too lol

Besides, you have a vote, I don't, so town considers you more valuable
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I'm sorry for suddenly not being here, everyone, going back to home from a trip and it's being a mess, I'm playing on the phone all the time too.

Also, votesave Seraph. Will use the other later.

Thx. Your my primary target for the shot today. Even if I die, once I'm proved as BC, you're proved as mafia. I could have only targeted someone with Magic on N1, and I used it on Greg. Bad move, Argie.
I'm not smart, but I wouldn't fake results using someone who claims a role that doesn't have a night action. I kinda suspected you D1 and decided to spy on you but with the results I decided to start to trust. If you will keep with this claim, then shot me; or I can just get lynched since nobody trusts or will trust me at this point, so lynching me is more likely to happen.

If I get lynched today at least it will be finally see that I'm not Mafia, because I've been untrusted since the beginning no matter what I said.

Have to leave now, but will try to come back soon.

(On another hand Farf, I know you're threating me but I like the 'Argie' nickname, please keep with it. :blush).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top