Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
I only had 3 townie roles before, one excludes itself so I hinted at only 2 roles before desin's death. Why would I limit myself like that if I was mafia? Seriously...
What actions did you submit last night?

I dont even know what you talking about, Im just being playful. :noworry

Now seriously, you should get an itching feeling anytime.
Hyul..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah damn it :emobirb

Spied on digitaldude last night...I got no result again.
No wonder about. Why anybody tried to protect a BK last night is beyond me. A BK we can't even sure is a BK.

Stop using magic ffs, we shouldn't have used it at all, it just messes with night actions.
Yeah, it does but Mason roles could easily save more important roles that way like prostitutes or spy. Given we got no townie dets this game as nobody has come out as one and the only one who did so turned out to be mafia.

Doubt it. I know James said he used magic on Juviii. Pom never confirmed who she would use it on, so I‘d rather not confirm revo with that. Especially after her bogus action. Seriously all we had to do was one or both blockers on DD, then revo confirming Orgz.
Nah, i wrote I would use magic on revo. I thought Pom would use magic on Juviii.

Anyway I put pompom james and grysun in the bar and blocked one of them.
Why in god's name would you put three masons in a bar. Funnily enough given that I switched with revo and panda with pompom this means you put pands, revo and gry or whoever gry switched places with into a bar and blocked one of them.

Given we got only one kill does this mean someone got recruited last night? Either orange traitor or sleeper? Or do you guys believe the killer got blocked last night? In any case will we shoot people today, if so who and if who is our lynch victim today? DD or Haku? Or Seraph who really wants to die for whatever reason or one of the prostitutes assuming one is lying and is an escort?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys can you just ignore DD? :lmao

I only had 3 townie roles before, one excludes itself so I hinted at only 2 roles before desin's death. Why would I limit myself like that if I was mafia? Seriously...
Didn't know that. So either you were very lucky, or it's Orgz after all. Interesting, seems more likely to be him maybe?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No wonder about. Why anybody tried to protect a BK last night is beyond me. A BK we can't even sure is a BK.



Yeah, it does but Mason roles could easily save more important roles that way like prostitutes or spy. Given we got no townie dets this game as nobody has come out as one and the only one who did so turned out to be mafia.



Nah, i wrote I would use magic on revo. I thought Pom would use magic on Juviii.



Why in god's name would you put three masons in a bar. Funnily enough given that I switched with revo and panda with pompom this means you put pands, revo and gry or whoever gry switched places with into a bar and blocked one of them.

Given we got only one kill does this mean someone got recruited last night? Either orange traitor or sleeper? Or do you guys believe the killer got blocked last night? In any case will we shoot people today, if so who and if who is our lynch victim today? DD or Haku? Or Seraph who really wants to die for whatever reason or one of the prostitutes assuming one is lying and is an escort?
@GrySun who did you switch with?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No wonder about. Why anybody tried to protect a BK last night is beyond me. A BK we can't even sure is a BK.



Yeah, it does but Mason roles could easily save more important roles that way like prostitutes or spy. Given we got no townie dets this game as nobody has come out as one and the only one who did so turned out to be mafia.



Nah, i wrote I would use magic on revo. I thought Pom would use magic on Juviii.



Why in god's name would you put three masons in a bar. Funnily enough given that I switched with revo and panda with pompom this means you put pands, revo and gry or whoever gry switched places with into a bar and blocked one of them.

Given we got only one kill does this mean someone got recruited last night? Either orange traitor or sleeper? Or do you guys believe the killer got blocked last night? In any case will we shoot people today, if so who and if who is our lynch victim today? DD or Haku? Or Seraph who really wants to die for whatever reason or one of the prostitutes assuming one is lying and is an escort?
James, I kind of trust you for obvious reasons, but I have to question you just in case. What do you think about the possibility of both starting masons being traitors?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t think that was very smart. If he‘s the last red, which is very likely, if our prostitutes targeted him we could‘ve dodged a kill. But is only 1 instead of 2. I fear Haku got recruited, or if there‘s an orange traitor that one did.
I targeted Haku with Magic. So if they'd tried to recruit him, they'd hit me instead. I'd have died with that tho, so I guess they didn't go for him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I targeted Haku with Magic. So if they'd tried to recruit him, they'd hit me instead. I'd have died with that tho, so I guess they didn't go for him.
good you are here, help me kill juvii or haku.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hosts please, an angry panda is waiting for a wild pigeon's... blessing.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Isn’t Farfalla still in the game? Shouldn’t we wait for her input for shooting targets?

DD and Haku are both good targets for shots and lynch. Let’s not lose focus of this. Some other people are starting to be weird but I’m going to blame it on testosterone for right now.

@Lambu, you probably already stated this but what do you think the current setup for scum looks like? I asked you because in Fumetsu you completely called my design and Vandred told me I was being too obvious. Now call his :lambirb:handgun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James, I kind of trust you for obvious reasons, but I have to question you just in case. What do you think about the possibility of both starting masons being traitors?
Impossible. Pom wouldn't be able to learn from him then, no? Real Traitor makes you count as mafia for any and all interactions.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I targeted Haku with Magic. So if they'd tried to recruit him, they'd hit me instead. I'd have died with that tho, so I guess they didn't go for him.
Insane Doctor protection, Prostitute block, now Magic form. Peak of my popularity.

@Hakuteiken did you guardian form? In that case maybe Juviii prevented you being recruited, so you're gucci for now.
I have only used Guardian form since the game started, partly because I couldn't make sense of how magic form would mess with other people's readings.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James, I kind of trust you for obvious reasons, but I have to question you just in case. What do you think about the possibility of both starting masons being traitors?
Pretty much zero. After all one would be a mason recruiter who knows all red mafias and who is lovers with a 3rd role while the other is just a mason with knowledge about orange. It would have been too heavily favored for one traitor. If there were two traitors in the masons then the starting mason should have started with a lover, not the recruiter.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just either all lock DD or daykill him, I can't stand this shamelessness :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That was before spriggan and gnut and marmalade died hmmm... so.......3 non townies left??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top