Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Did you use it? What was it?
To automatically Block a random non-townie action. So if there's only one Mafia left, that means to automatically assure no Night Kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yes, I used it, but Cres blocked me last night so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I‘d have totally used that. By Day 6 everyone claimed, and your full team would be dead because of made-up unique skills like it happened to Taku. This way the last person had a perfect believable cover. He couldn‘t have known on the next 2 days he‘d lose both the doc and strongman
A cover that makes sense, yes, but doesn't matter when you locate people by elimination. That's a practical case right here of how that doesn't work, if that's what happened.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
After DD flipped townie I didn't think it would be the best option but I gave you my reason, do as you may.

Do you really really believe I would hint at only 2 roles if I was mafia, does that really makes sense to you?

I'm not mafia but like Farfalla said it's not like we will lose for losing another townie. So it's up to you.
I admit your hint of „had this role before“ is good for you, even though you could‘ve gotten super lucky. Who do you plan to protect/kill if Orgz is lynched today and game continues?

Similarly @Organizized who would you block if we lynched Juviii and game continued?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A cover that makes sense, yes, but doesn't matter when you locate people by elimination. That's a practical case right here of how that doesn't work, if that's what happened.
An unlucky case of the reds dying and there being no night inbetween leaving the unskilled to dry. But enough of this. Regardless we need to make a choice between Juviii and Orgz. What do you think considering everything both said and did so far?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I admit your hint of „had this role before“ is good for you, even though you could‘ve gotten super lucky. Who do you plan to protect/kill if Orgz is lynched today and game continues?

Similarly @Organizized who would you block if we lynched Juviii and game continued?
Hm, same way Juviii used that hint, Orgz also said "I got an old role that I haven't had before", and he's old school. Went back to check it and all, and that was early game. That's been bugging me for a while, lol. Any chance it could be a third person? When did Juviii started using that hint?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have my ultimate charged for the day, its kind of useless for this day in particular but I wanted to use it before the game ends :XD
It could have been a lot more useful if the endgame was more undefined but its alright I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think both are mafias, orgz and juvii
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Similarly @Organizized who would you block if we lynched Juviii and game continued?
I mean, my Ultimate is literally to block any non-Townie so I’d use that.. but seeing as I’d be top suspect and Cres would likely be blocking me, if I were to try to override her with my own Speed Form I guess I’d block.. Daws. There is the off-chance that he was recruited into Reds.

But seriously, no matter who gets lynched - should the game go on, @Crescent Jinx has her Ultimate Form which, as I said, is still Prio 1 since it’s a block, and a Speed Form killing action is still just Prio 2. So unless somehow Cres is the last Mafia it should be all good.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
An unlucky case of the reds dying and there being no night inbetween leaving the unskilled to dry. But enough of this. Regardless we need to make a choice between Juviii and Orgz. What do you think considering everything both said and did so far?
I don't think it will continue tho. If it does we can actually discuss who do you want me to use it on before the lynch this time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm, same way Juviii used that hint, Orgz also said "I got an old role that I haven't had before", and he's old school. Went back to check it and all, and that was early game. That's been bugging me for a while, lol. Any chance it could be a third person? When did Juviii started using that hint?
->


This was before Taku was lynched(and before desin‘s death).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean, my Ultimate is literally to block any non-Townie so I’d use that.. but seeing as I’d be top suspect and Cres would likely be blocking me, if I were to try to override her with my own Speed Form I guess I’d block.. Daws. There is the off-chance that he was recruited into Reds.

But seriously, no matter who gets lynched - should the game go on, @Crescent Jinx has her Ultimate Form which, as I said, is still Prio 1 since it’s a block, and a Speed Form killing action is still just Prio 2. So unless somehow Cres is the last Mafia it should be all good.
You can only use Ult one time..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Farfalla I never said a Jesus cannot be a traitor covered till their second death (tho highly improbable... thats freaking op), what I said is that Naive Traitors are revealed as it ._.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think it will continue tho. If it does we can actually discuss who do you want me to use it on before the lynch this time.
We can‘t discuss it after the game continues tho, since it goes into night phase after lynch.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
In other words, shinobi was red traitor, no doubt.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I rather lynch Orgz over Juviii. I think her case is less far-fetched.
I am on the same page with that decision. Orgz > Juviii.

In other words, shinobi was red traitor, no doubt.
Pretty obvious given she died a lover to sk red traitor MR.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have my ultimate charged for the day, its kind of useless for this day in particular but I wanted to use it before the game ends :XD
It could have been a lot more useful if the endgame was more undefined but its alright I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think both are mafias, orgz and juvii
Are you not allowed to reveal it? Hm.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
We can‘t discuss it after the game continues tho, since it goes into night phase after lynch.
I said before the lynch. Read my post again.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Are you not allowed to reveal it? Hm.
I am, it allows my vote to count x3

Thats why, combined with my power, I could practically win any lynch in the final stages of the game. OP asf, but not that great when everyone has the lynches rather decided.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I think it's too damn lucky for Juviii to end up janitorizing the exact role she needed for her hint.
On the other hand, Orgz hint was broader. He might not even have killed a Prostitute, maybe he's not using desin's role at all, he could have baited Grace into revealing her special to "confirm" it, not knowing what it is, but just as a way of "confirming" his own self, taking a ride on her role. He could have just decided from the very beginning he would claim that and then when Grace claimed the role, he fished the knowledge he needed to continue his play. Orgz is known to be a very smart player. So going by what looks less unlikely:

Votekill Orgz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top