#1 Quaetro's gender is never stated, and SIU has specifically mentioned that it will be stated later on. There's a reason why it even has some sort of significance that SIU would comment on it.
#2 Chang has been hiding his true strength. I fully believe he's just capable of hiding who he really is. How else could he comment of Varagarv's strength when he warns everyone about his strength waaaaay back?
This is a bit late of another prediction, and a bit wild, but:
Akryung is going to be Baam's mother. The specific manner in which said character tells Baam, "You'll need to become a lot stronger to face Jahad" tells us this is a character who seems to somehow be aware of how powerful Jahad is. The black flowing hair also
Also: somehow, Deng Deng has the soul of Yama's second brother. Or something along those lines. No idea how this will play out.
1.... interesting about the gender-bending, but I still don't get how he/she fits the 'angel' motif. Ron and, um, Angel are quite obvious. Though, I suppose anything is possible and kudos to you if this turns out being the case.
2.... I agree Chang was hiding his strength, something I was curious to see. I've personally brought up that mysterious a few times now. But, he also doesn't fit the canine motif/build.
1 and 2 together are two unlikely's which, at least IMO, makes it seem very unlikely.
But, maybe you're right after all.
Edit - you're also missing some important context - the translation says that Paul tells 'Tall' to give Chang 'true freedom' BECAUSE he is worried about what he might say. Loose lips sink ships. That's literally his motive for killing him, right there in the translation. And it's a reasonable motive.
Plus, Paul walked right past Varagarv and Angel and didn't kill his 'angel'.... so it makes no sense to treat Chang any different if he's the third Mad Dog.
Deng Deng might have soul of older bro imprisoned/locked away in him, or might just be the key to enter the chamber where he us locked away.
Yama 's sleep is just weird, quite convenient for all this to happen
I think his sleep is tied to the festival. There seems to be a theme about sleeping, keeping beast asleep yada yada