Games Mafia Game 72 - Fullmetal Alchemist - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
We don’t know if you cannot do anything at night. Stone could’ve given you abilities, didn’t you say you got a kill + protect combo so wouldn’t count out Lambu giving y’all tricks.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
We don’t know if you cannot do anything at night. Stone could’ve given you abilities, didn’t you say you got a kill + protect combo so wouldn’t count out Lambu giving y’all tricks.
Yes but I used it to protect law yesterday, wanted him to investigate me, my ability is one nighted now I have nothing
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I said I can choose between my sanity one night one freely aka choosing to kill or to protect, go back and read, I never said I can kill and protect.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said I can choose between my sanity one night one freely aka choosing to kill or to protect, go back and read, I never said I can kill and protect.
You worded yourself very poorly.

@Gryffindor you believe someone to be a bomb? DD?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I said I can choose between my sanity one night one freely aka choosing to kill or to protect, go back and read, I never said I can kill and protect.
how did two people die at night and then one died during day time, hrmmm. Sounds like everyone can kill now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Asako why talk back, you still have a vote no? Can easily lock and it‘s decided.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m calling bs for this game, feels like half of us are mafias. Maybe DD is right and we‘re just picking which mafia team is winning or the like..
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Demonspeed will be gone after Asako’s lynch tonight, whether he has a fancy ability that he can still use to kill, who knows.

DD will still be around and he’s mafia.

Though I wonder if assassin would still be able to perform kill at night because of the day kill. Would be broken.

We should try to use ground to block both of them.

Yes Gry I think DD is bomb. Wanted votes to stay as is and have him explode on Demon thus taking care of the lovers too but lawlett votelocked him before I could say anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gryff did you use HT? Will you block at night?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako why talk back, you still have a vote no? Can easily lock and it‘s decided.
Not really, even if I lock I still have top votes I think.
how did two people die at night and then one died during day time, hrmmm. Sounds like everyone can kill now.
I don't know about that, my action was Protecting law, and if I was TP I could need more mafias than ever not kill them when town are the main population
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Go ahead guys rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic, it's over townies.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Stop bsing dd
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not really, even if I lock I still have top votes I think.

I don't know about that, my action was Protecting law, and if I was TP I could need more mafias than ever not kill them when town are the main population
who killed holt? who killed pompom any ideas? hrmmm?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mafias ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demonspeed will be gone after Asako’s lynch tonight, whether he has a fancy ability that he can still use to kill, who knows.

DD will still be around and he’s mafia.

Though I wonder if assassin would still be able to perform kill at night because of the day kill. Would be broken.

We should try to use ground to block both of them.

Yes Gry I think DD is bomb. Wanted votes to stay as is and have him explode on Demon thus taking care of the lovers too but lawlett votelocked him before I could say anything.
I feel like DD can‘t be the only one left, he‘s too calm for it. Maybe they recruited a traitor.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You worded yourself very poorly.
No I didn't, go back and read I always said I can choose between either killing or protecting
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can someone do the vote update instead of Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No I didn't, go back and read I always said I can choose between either killing or protecting
But choosing your sanity doesn‘t mean choosing between killing and protecting?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Does it matter if I locked demon is still the last one no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top