Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Or at least put it in spoiler box so that people who don't read scans or just don't want to see your series-specific bickering can ignore it without it clogging up the thread.
 

Belkac3m

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
185
Age
32
Country
Joker
Samurai 8 paneling, power system and its art in general is confusing.
 

Brizzi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
184
Reaction score
582
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Can you at least wait till the official release to comment about the chapters? Or put a spoiler tag? I don't want to know what happened in each series in this specific topic...
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Guys, I don't want to fill the topic with too much of any specific series discussion. I recommend that you guys take this conversation to the MHA topic/section.
You should delete any talk about the current WSJ chapters until tomorrow. They are breaking a rule posted in every manga discussion thread:
MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You should delete any talk about the current WSJ chapters until tomorrow. They are breaking a rule posted in every manga discussion thread:
I did not know that. Thank you for informing me. It's happened so much in the past I just kinda assumed that's how it normally was.
 

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
Samurai 8 paneling, power system and its art in general is confusing.
I have yet to read the new S8 chapter, but Bokke-san (from the Muhyo to Roji mangaka) suffered from what you have said. I could barely understand what was going on (though it had even more issues than that). Didn't last very long , dropped around the Vol 2 start I think.
 

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
Let's speak the most important new from today from Shonen J ump:

Have you guys watched the Netflix new adaptation of Saint Seiya?
I heard it's really bad from some of my friends who saw some early episodes.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
5,852
Age
33
Country
United States
Let's speak the most important new from today from Shonen J ump:

Have you guys watched the Netflix new adaptation of Saint Seiya?
I didn't know it was out! I'll for sure give it a peep tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Let's speak the most important new from today from Shonen J ump:

Have you guys watched the Netflix new adaptation of Saint Seiya?
Oop, i know what i’m about to watch! Thanks for the reminder
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Guys, I don't want to fill the topic with too much of any specific series discussion. I recommend that you guys take this conversation to the MHA topic/section.
pinning 2 post get annoying fast, do a mod edit and put in on the toc post,

also, I'm kinda wondering when will that notice be visible?


i suggest when first scans dropped and until official are released
 

supercow297

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
665
Reaction score
745
Country
United States
mb. are spoilered discussions allowed?
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
Viz banner updated confirming we're getting Boichi's One Piece one-shot on Sunday
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
yeah,
but I wonder who will do the TL , stephen or caleb, (this is basically a remake for past OP chapters though)

 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
Who did Shokugeki no Sanji? The Food Wars or One Piece translator? I guess also depends how busy the two are.
 

SalesNerd69

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
196
Reaction score
211
Age
28
Country
India
s8 paneling at times is pretty wonky but the art improvement since chapter 1 is pretty amazing. I could barely make out what was happening without re-reading each page like 3 times for the first 2-3 chapters but now its pretty easy to read although we've yet to see a long fight scene but I have some hope those will be fine
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Who did Shokugeki no Sanji? The Food Wars or One Piece translator? I guess also depends how busy the two are.
Tried checking but I couldn't find it on the Viz site. Maybe if someone here has access to the back issue? According to this ANN article it ran in Issue 33 of 2018.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
it was the SnS translator,



also... it was issue 34
 

El Jacco

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
342
Reaction score
2,920
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
With the new Saint Seiya 3D anime released on Netflix, do you guys think of any other series that could accomodate to a CGI film/series?

Personally, I see something as Arale could work on 3D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top