Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All townies being insane while all mafias being sane in their investigations sounds in-line with what Panda wanted to change on M. Detective. So this could potentially get us an easy mafia if I‘m right.

James had innocent while Marm guilty right? Under my theory the discrepancy of Zasz‘ allegiance is explained, while also implicating Marm regardless of if she lied about Zasz or not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And yet the night 0 verdicts are more than we usually have on day 1 to go with. Usually we have absolutely NOTHING on day 1 so most day 1 lynches nearly always end up to be townies because mafias can just lean back and watch townies tear each other apart and then give the nudge to the townie they wanna see dead. With the guilty and innocent stuff once everyone has said what they got as result we can either lynch a guilty or a innocent dude today and see what lies below said verdict and that might repeat next day as well. The whole guilty and innocent findings of night 0 will stay through-out most of the game. And who is to say Marmy did not make a mistake? Maybe she thought the earlier Zasz gets a guilty verdict the better and did not expect somebody actually targeted Zasz last night.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
@GrySun You could very well be my own target if I did have my own. I see no benefit to telling such a lie, anyway. Especially telling about it's my random pick means next to nothing at this point.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don’t know what guilty or innocent mean at this point, but I wouldn’t be surprised in finding opposite results in case we have elements to confuse townies.

That said I cannot trust N0 results
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And yet the night 0 verdicts are more than we usually have on day 1 to go with. Usually we have absolutely NOTHING on day 1 so most day 1 lynches nearly always end up to be townies because mafias can just lean back and watch townies tear each other apart and then give the nudge to the townie they wanna see dead. With the guilty and innocent stuff once everyone has said what they got as result we can either lynch a guilty or a innocent dude today and see what lies below said verdict and that might repeat next day as well. The whole guilty and innocent findings of night 0 will stay through-out most of the game. And who is to say Marmy did not make a mistake? Maybe she thought the earlier Zasz gets a guilty verdict the better and did not expect somebody actually targeted Zasz last night.
I just find this to be too random to be in a game. What if we had many such Zasz cases? Town would start with a huge advantage. Meanwhile it could have also all been useless with many tagetting the same person or there only being guilty results shared openly.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The avis look great, thanks @Valhalla777

At first sight the first night action feels like a random detective choice list but that would also be pointless, which would make the purpose of Night 0 null. I dont think Panda would have done something just for the sake of confusion.
My target was James Rye and I got Innocent, if the first night results happen to be important later somehow then its good to have them for the record.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
All townies being insane while all mafias being sane in their investigations sounds in-line with what Panda wanted to change on M. Detective. So this could potentially get us an easy mafia if I‘m right.

James had innocent while Marm guilty right? Under my theory the discrepancy of Zasz‘ allegiance is explained, while also implicating Marm regardless of if she lied about Zasz or not.
That's way too simple IMO. Especially when we start the game with a NP. I belive Town/Non-Town don't all share the same sanity.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Everyone should reveal their Night actions, if there's a pattern that we can't see now but later then I believe mafias are going to trip over, even if they lie or not.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Everyone should reveal their Night actions, if there's a pattern that we can't see now but later then I believe mafias are going to trip over, even if they lie or not.
We have like 3 bomb defusers and 4 time bombs. That's not taking us anywhere at the moment, unfortunately.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Checkmate, James. Your turn.
Lynch me and you would see for yourself that I am Townie. So either Lambu is lying or we did had insane/sane det verdicts last night which I have no idea why the hosts would do that kinda trouble for. Or Lambu is Mafia and thus sane det by Gry's idea how townies were insane dets and mafia sane ones which would speak for me being found innocent.
Still, we only got 3 innocent ones so far and Zasz is the only one with a guilty/innocent finding on himself. That much is true. And even you cannot speak against those findings, Haku or are you saying we are all lying about our verdicts?^^
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We have like 3 bomb defusers and 4 time bombs. That's not taking us anywhere at the moment, unfortunately.
Which reminds me of why Panda asked for that change on the Bomb Defuser role (to make the player aware of success). If there's a group of those and bombs lurking then people would start using that as a way to prove those bomb claims.
Of course that would mean there's most surely Mafia bomb defusers and Mafia bombs lurking.

Either way, I believe there has to be a pattern to the Night 0 det results, but it can't be as easy as Town having one sanity and Non-Town having another, thats just too easy and straightforward.

Lynch me and you would see for yourself that I am Townie. So either Lambu is lying or we did had insane/sane det verdicts last night which I have no idea why the hosts would do that kinda trouble for. Or Lambu is Mafia and thus sane det by Gry's idea how townies were insane dets and mafia sane ones which would speak for me being found innocent.
Still, we only got 3 innocent ones so far and Zasz is the only one with a guilty/innocent finding on himself. That much is true. And even you cannot speak against those findings, Haku or are you saying we are all lying about our verdicts?^^
And thats why I said we should all reveal investigations asap, when there's no room for guessing and planification, so when we can figure out the system we can fish something. :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lynch me and you would see for yourself that I am Townie. So either Lambu is lying or we did had insane/sane det verdicts last night which I have no idea why the hosts would do that kinda trouble for. Or Lambu is Mafia and thus sane det by Gry's idea how townies were insane dets and mafia sane ones which would speak for me being found innocent.
Still, we only got 3 innocent ones so far and Zasz is the only one with a guilty/innocent finding on himself. That much is true. And even you cannot speak against those findings, Haku or are you saying we are all lying about our verdicts?^^
I‘d believe you over Lambu currently.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I am off to work. Cya all in a couple hours.

Votekill Zasz
for now. We'll see what the day will get us once more people reveal their findings.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just finished reading everything. Don’t know much about claymore, sadly. @Valhalla777 made some awesome mafia avatars, once again.

As I was reading, I saw the various TB, N5, guilty/innocent N0 results. My target was sOnOfDaWs.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Weird spelling^

Could only do quick skim, will read properly later and change to kawaiii Flora too.

Targeted desin and got guilty.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hello there.

I targetted Seraph tonight, because of his avi's smile, like what the fuck is that smile really.
I got guilty on him.

My temporary role is Bomb Defuser; i have to defuse a townie to unlock my full potential.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just finished reading everything. Don’t know much about claymore, sadly. @Valhalla777 made some awesome mafia avatars, once again.

As I was reading, I saw the various TB, N5, guilty/innocent N0 results. My target was sOnOfDaWs.
What result did he give you? Weird not to mention that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We basically need to find mafia from their posts and behaivours, we cant use roles WE MIGHT AS WELL BE FOOKIN VANILLA TOWNIES
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top