Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Was it this color, if it is panda consider it red form my pm
That is considered red?! Panda!?! :notlikethis


Also Greg, ye are of little faith lol.
Think he mentioned being afraid of spontaneously combusting upon entering a holy place yeah


Well it never state that they must be undefused so they unlock their full potential, form what they said.
Pretty sure DD was screaming the contrary, actually
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla but this doesn't exactly correlate with what you're saying
How? Does your PM say "you're townie"? Mine doesn't. Were you informed of something I wasn't then? The rule could even exist for the case of there only being TB and defusers in game - then they warn in the rule how you'd know to what party you belong then, townie, mafia or something else. Maybe they assumed a color would be enough for people to know it? Have you ever seen a third party a different color? Why are you only aiming that to me if Asako and Gry said the same? Why didn't you reply if your allegiance is implied in your own PM by the color? I'm assuming it's cause you also got it green so you made the connection... just how the hosts might have expected the rest to do? How the hell am I supposed to know lmao.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How? Does your PM say "you're townie"? Mine doesn't. Were you informed of something I wasn't then? The rule could even exist for the case of there only being TB and defusers in game - then they warn in the rule how you'd know to what party you belong then, townie, mafia or something else. Maybe they assumed a color would be enough for people to know it? Have you ever seen a third party a different color? Why are you only aiming that to me if Asako and Gry said the same? Why didn't you reply if your allegiance is implied in your own PM by the color? I'm assuming it's cause you also got it green so you made the connection... just how the hosts might have expected the rest to do? How the hell am I supposed to know lmao.
He said his was also baby blue
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How is this a highly likely TP? I mean, for starters, Greg had no reason bringing this up. And the reason this was done was probably to identify a pattern we may have missed. I would find it more likely that Panda will reverse this or simply indicate a temp role differently than list a potential TP with a corresponding color.
Idk... My PM is different from his, so is other people's. Kinda weird you can't see it my way then... even wondering if we had different info from me. It's a simple assumption: I got a green role and a red result (which are standards for this game). No one else said they have a blue role, other people did say they have a green one (Asako, DD, Gry stated as well the blue might indicate third party). Idk how else to explain it to you. If you feel differently for wtv reason, that we have rainbow townies in game, feel free o.o I stick to the "highly likely" due to those.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Basically like i said....why would i have to upgrade my color is the best way i can phrase the question?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How? Does your PM say "you're townie"? Mine doesn't. Were you informed of something I wasn't then? The rule could even exist for the case of there only being TB and defusers in game - then they warn in the rule how you'd know to what party you belong then, townie, mafia or something else. Maybe they assumed a color would be enough for people to know it? Have you ever seen a third party a different color? Why are you only aiming that to me if Asako and Gry said the same? Why didn't you reply if your allegiance is implied in your own PM by the color? I'm assuming it's cause you also got it green so you made the connection... just how the hosts might have expected the rest to do? How the hell am I supposed to know lmao.
Tbh, I didn't see their posts. I saw yours first, and you're the only that engaged me so far. I mentioned I'm more interested in Asako's green. Also, you said this is a highly likely TP, I think I even saw Gry day he wasn't for lynching Greg.

No, my pm doesn't mention that I'm townie, and I would argue that a colored role isn't sufficient to state allegiance. I didn't even pay much attention to that earlier, granted I wasn't around most of the day. But I likely wouldn't have checked my pm again if Greg didn't mention.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Idk... My PM is different from his, so is other people's. Kinda weird you can't see it my way then... even wondering if we had different info from me. It's a simple assumption: I got a green role and a red result (which are standards for this game). No one else said they have a blue role, other people did say they have a green one (Asako, DD, Gry stated as well the blue might indicate third party). Idk how else to explain it to you. If you feel differently for wtv reason, that we have rainbow townies in game, feel free o.o I stick to the "highly likely" due to those.
But how many responded directly to Greg's query? Only Asako did as far as I saw. I'm only seeing yours now too. And naturally, with people already feeling the color is an indication of TP, any others will hide or lie. I'm not saying I can't see it your way, I'm saying you seem to be jumping to conclusions rather fast. The difference even is stated by you. There's a might in theirs and a highly likely in yours...

I also have a blue role btw, in case you missed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, I'm still re-reading post by post. Well no wonder he came on a horse to defend you, then xD Doesn't change what I think a lot, tho.
Idk if you understand what im asking...why would you guys get plain green and only have to achieve your conditions but i need to achieve mine only to be certain i am a 3rd party?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ah, I'm still re-reading post by post. Well no wonder he came on a horse to defend you, then xD Doesn't change what I think a lot, tho.
I'm re-reading as well, but now I've lost track in the process of replying you :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Idk if you understand what im asking...why would you guys get plain green and only have to achieve your conditions but i need to achieve mine only to be certain i am a 3rd party?
Yea exactly seem really unfair to 3rd party to start off as nothing and not get to do their 3rd party play.
That's why I'm still spectacle about voting for you
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I‘m sure another person can back me up if I asked, from what I‘ve seen another person is in a similar situation. It was an easy misunderstanding to make, you‘ll see.
Sure, I can wait for that.

Becoming a 3rd party is totally different than becoming say santa/serial killer/shapeshifter/etc....its allegiance in question.
Why would greens be shown green without getting their respective roles and know their allegiance but i get a baby blue color that tells me nothing about becoming 3rd party .
Doesnt make sense that I would have to achieve a 3rd party status instead of just knowing it but also be in the dark about my role like suppose greens....smh
Van was also just confused about the red they used for the guilty - a lighter one. Do you think that means there are different degrees of guilty or something? I didn't get a bright red guilty either... just that tomato pure red one, like others. Idk in your shoes, or Holt's, I'd have asked the hosts in the PM if I'd get a different color, just to be sure...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tbh, I didn't see their posts. I saw yours first, and you're the only that engaged me so far. I mentioned I'm more interested in Asako's green. Also, you said this is a highly likely TP, I think I even saw Gry day he wasn't for lynching Greg.

No, my pm doesn't mention that I'm townie, and I would argue that a colored role isn't sufficient to state allegiance. I didn't even pay much attention to that earlier, granted I wasn't around most of the day. But I likely wouldn't have checked my pm again if Greg didn't mention.
I engaged you cause you quoted me, then tagged me '_' I'm being polite in replying \'_'/
And yeah, Gry said that cause lynching a mafia is better - something he also stated, so don't ignore that part xD Even if he bares in mind this could be a mechanic, that's not something he shared.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sure, I can wait for that.


Van was also just confused about the red they used for the guilty - a lighter one. Do you think that means there are different degrees of guilty or something? I didn't get a bright red guilty either... just that tomato pure red one, like others. Idk in your shoes, or Holt's, I'd have asked the hosts in the PM if I'd get a different color, just to be sure...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I engaged you cause you quoted me, then tagged me '_' I'm being polite in replying \'_'/
And yeah, Gry said that cause lynching a mafia is better - something he also stated, so don't ignore that part xD Even if he bares in mind this could be a mechanic, that's not something he shared.
Fair enough. And I asked if you consider the color to be sufficient statement of allegiance?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Which reminds me of why Panda asked for that change on the Bomb Defuser role (to make the player aware of success). If there's a group of those and bombs lurking then people would start using that as a way to prove those bomb claims.
Of course that would mean there's most surely Mafia bomb defusers and Mafia bombs lurking.

Either way, I believe there has to be a pattern to the Night 0 det results, but it can't be as easy as Town having one sanity and Non-Town having another, thats just too easy and straightforward.



And thats why I said we should all reveal investigations asap, when there's no room for guessing and planification, so when we can figure out the system we can fish something. :lambirb
I am still backreading but I will add that I investigated Erin and got guilty. Kinda boring
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure, I can wait for that.


Van was also just confused about the red they used for the guilty - a lighter one. Do you think that means there are different degrees of guilty or something? I didn't get a bright red guilty either... just that tomato pure red one, like others. Idk in your shoes, or Holt's, I'd have asked the hosts in the PM if I'd get a different color, just to be sure...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I engaged you cause you quoted me, then tagged me '_' I'm being polite in replying \'_'/
And yeah, Gry said that cause lynching a mafia is better - something he also stated, so don't ignore that part xD Even if he bares in mind this could be a mechanic, that's not something he shared.
If i need to die to bring some knowledge to the table over the colors....so be it.

But my guilty on your hubby was bright red....no tomato for me x/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But how many responded directly to Greg's query? Only Asako did as far as I saw. I'm only seeing yours now too. And naturally, with people already feeling the color is an indication of TP, any others will hide or lie. I'm not saying I can't see it your way, I'm saying you seem to be jumping to conclusions rather fast. The difference even is stated by you. There's a might in theirs and a highly likely in yours...

I also have a blue role btw, in case you missed.
No, Holtie, 3 people, I said it alrdy: DD, Asako and me. And Gry implied he's either not blue or if he is he's considering he could be a TP - cause that's what he said himself. So make that 4ish people judging allegiances by color on a first moment.
I'm not jumping to conclusions. Unlike James certainly on Marmy, I said "likely". So what if I believe that more strongly than the rest? Did we compare feelings? O.o That's silly.
Again, put yourself in my shoes: my guilty result has a different red than the usual + I've never seen a TP party that ain't blue or a blue role that wasn't TP. Hence the highly I'll, again, stick to for now.
And yeah I missed it that you're blue as well at first. It sucks to be against the both of you of all people due to something so silly but that's how I feel.
Meanwhile, we're channeling the game and giving a pass to others barely talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk if you understand what im asking...why would you guys get plain green and only have to achieve your conditions but i need to achieve mine only to be certain i am a 3rd party?
Idk Greg, I said it alrdy maybe the hosts assumed the color would be enough to indicate your allegiance. I do see what you guys are talking about, I'd also be confused if I had a townie/mafia role written in blue, and not the usual one.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, Holtie, 3 people, I said it alrdy: DD, Asako and me. And Gry implied he's either not blue or if he is he's considering he could be a TP - cause that's what he said himself. So make that 4ish people judging allegiances by color on a first moment.
I'm not jumping to conclusions. Unlike James certainly on Marmy, I said "likely". So what if I believe that more strongly than the rest? Did we compare feelings? O.o That's silly.
Again, put yourself in my shoes: my guilty result has a different red than the usual + I've never seen a TP party that ain't blue or a blue role that wasn't TP. Hence the highly I'll, again, stick to for now.
And yeah I missed it that you're blue as well at first. It sucks to be against the both of you of all people due to something so silly but that's how I feel.
Meanwhile, we're channeling the game and giving a pass to others barely talk.
You arent against me....im trying to help you
:cookiehand
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just in case I miss the end of the day, votekill gnut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top