Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Same, but I rly won't give info about it cause I have similarities with you, this upgrade has a good bunch of details and I rly think some people are intentionally hiding their roles and info waiting for more to be on the table so they can take a ride, since this is too elaborated. My doubts from the past day also remain.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same, but I rly won't give info about it cause I have similarities with you, this upgrade has a good bunch of details and I rly think some people are intentionally hiding their roles and info waiting for more to be on the table so they can take a ride, since this is too elaborated. My doubts from the past day also remain.
Who did you defuse?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay, two TB died and one of them Mafia.
I don't know if someone between Holt and gnut is Mafia, but what I know is that the situation is tricky, especially with whole awakening thing.
How do we know whetever or not someone lied about the conditions for his/her awakening?
Urgh my head....
Anyway I'll be away for a while, but I'll be back in the evening.
Gym's calling.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, i'll follow my vote from yesterday. For a lack of better option, i'll vote for one of the seemingly Third Party.

Votekill Holt
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also @Asako when you say that you have another temporary role along with your true one, does it mean that you can also get a power up for that temporary role if you fulfil certain conditions?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Okay, two TB died and one of them Mafia.
I don't know if someone between Holt and gnut is Mafia, but what I know is that the situation is tricky, especially with whole awakening thing.
How do we know whetever or not someone lied about the conditions for his/her awakening?
Urgh my head....
Anyway I'll be away for a while, but I'll be back in the evening.
Gym's calling.
Small flex, but I respect that.
lol, Desin, another mini Demon. -1 afker

I rly think we should all say our roles. With a red mafia dead, indicating that a TP could have killed him or that we might have another mafia in game, tracking the defusers is important cause they unlock their potential more easily and could have done it alrdy. This way we might go for Greg and Holt now and then we have little or nothing for the next day... And by then more scum defusers might be annoying killers...

Lemme say I rly don't think this was caused by Greg or Holt. I think they looked genuine on their surprise about being TP. So it doesn't seem possible to me that they had 2 actions on the same night (defusing, to unlock the potential, and killing after getting it). Unless they did decide to ask the hosts about their roles and found out they were odd TPs hiding in townie/mafia roles that could kill alrdy. Sounds stupid for 2 reasons: they would still defuse first to upgrade and kill later in the next phase (I imagine) and some TPs aren't killers, so it's weird for them to be informed of that. So I rly think this was the work of another mafia and I don't like the fact that some people are sitting on their roles while we might have, say, Janitor kills next...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred @SonOfDaws @Tatasugoi @GrySun @digitaldude @Seraph TB or BD?
Ordinarily, I would keep this too myself longer, but this is a busier weekend than I planned for. I'm a bomb defuser.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
While you all in your shenanigans, I wanted to say I just unlocked my full potential by defusing demon, cuz he said he didn't mind getting defused

The full potential is revelation of your main role + an other temporary role

That seem great when you hear it, before you know that both of my roles are passives..
I'm so confused
The fuck
Another temporary role? What exactly do you mean?
Do you have another condition to meet?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Isn't it entirely possible that one of the accused TPs lied about being defuser, not like they were the first ones to come out with the claim or condition(tho iirc gnut did right after Asako who was the first one...I think), then I think Demonspeed's condition was just lynch one, but then again neither of them were on Crescents lynch. But guess same logic could apply to mafia?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
N0 Actions

Digital targetted -> Asako got guilty
Erin -> Demon got innocent
Haku -> gry got guilty
Demon-boy -> seraph got guilty
Asa-chan -> Crescent got guilty
Gnut -> hardy got guilty
gry-> Vandred got guilty
farf-chan Gryff got guilty
Pompom-chan -> Asako - got guilty
Marma-chan -> zasz and got guilty
James -> Zasz and got innocent
Lambu-> james and got innocent
crescent -> SonofD got guilty
gryff-> desin got guilty
Taku-> seraph got guilty
Holt-> Crescent got innocent
van -> demon got guilty
zasz -> erin' got guilty
SoD-> Gnut got innocent
Desin -> Erin' got guilty
Seraph-> Farf got innocent



N1 Actions


Temp roles :

Defusers


Gnut
Erin'
Taku
Asako
Zasz
Farf-chan
gryff
holt
J rye


Time bombs

Haku
desin
Creccent-chan

Demon-boy
Hardy
Pompom-chan
Marma-chan
Here‘s round 2 of my Conan episode of trying to crack the meaning behind our Det results.

I noticed a couple of things:

1. Holt(blue text Defuser) got Innocent on Crescent(Confirmed Townie TB). Gnut(blue text Defuser) got Guilty on Hardy(claiming Townie TB).
Now tell me, why would Gnut and Holt, who are both blue TBs who both investigated 2 townie TBs get different results, if both them and their targets are the same?

Because Hardy is mafia. If not then this whole system makes no sense and can go into the trash.
I‘m open for other people‘s thoughts on this.

2. Crescent(Confirmed Town TB) got Guilty on SonOfDaws(unknown role?); desin24(Confirmed Mafia TB) got Guilty on Erin(Claming Town Defuser).

Now the question is, would a town and mafia TBs get the same result on a townie or not? If yes then Daws must be a Town Defuser for them both to be town. If not then one of them is lying if Daws is also claiming Defuser, and it could fit if he claims TB. Good to keep in mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EDIT: Daws claimed Defuser. So would a mafia and town TBs get the same result on two townie Defusers?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Vote kill Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who did you defuse?
That's for later as well u.u what I said remains.


Lynching a mafia over the TPs could show if we have 2 mafia parties, if we're lucky. Have your fun now, Greg, I'd lean towards lynching Hardy instead of you and Holt xP
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China


@Erinyes receives a Penalty Vote for editing posts multiple times.

A minor infraction for now, but to all players: please don't confuse freedom of speech for freedom to do whatever you please because you're confused.

Thank you for understanding.​
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Here‘s round 2 of my Conan episode of trying to crack the meaning behind our Det results.

I noticed a couple of things:

1. Holt(blue text Defuser) got Innocent on Crescent(Confirmed Townie TB). Gnut(blue text Defuser) got Guilty on Hardy(claiming Townie TB).
Now tell me, why would Gnut and Holt, who are both blue TBs who both investigated 2 townie TBs get different results, if both them and their targets are the same?

Because Hardy is mafia. If not then this whole system makes no sense and can go into the trash.
I‘m open for other people‘s thoughts on this.
Hardy also has a different unlock condition that nobody else could confirm so far, so keep that in mind, too.

2. Crescent(Confirmed Town TB) got Guilty on SonOfDaws(unknown role?); desin24(Confirmed Mafia TB) got Guilty on Erin(Claming Town Defuser).

Now the question is, would a town and mafia TBs get the same result on a townie or not? If yes then Daws must be a Town Defuser for them both to be town. If not then one of them is lying if Daws is also claiming Defuser, and it could fit if he claims TB. Good to keep in mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EDIT: Daws claimed Defuser. So would a mafia and town TBs get the same result on two townie Defusers?
There is still a possibility all TBs got guilty result regardless of allegiance.

It'd be interesting if the "sanity" of results depended on the target, though. Currently playing around with that idea.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
DD also TB with a different condition than the rest.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I still don’t get this whole system. Why would a mafia die as time bomb? And Desin was even orange.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the blues are 3rd party and the ones who didn’t have green on their pm aa either defuser or time bomb, wouldn’t killing them end the game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean the ones with red/orange on pms are mafias*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This is the list of players that could have powered up alrdy:

Takuan
James
Erin
Greg
Holt
Gryff
Zasz
Seraph
Daws

Dunno about Van, Gry and my sis cause I guess they're too special to answer.

In my PM I was informed about all the particularities the townie power ups have, so another odd claim that pops ahead can be questioned (Asako could back me up or not, should say a lot about us both). That's why saying more is important... Before the both of us die and we hold info for nothing,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*just insisting on cracking a N0 system...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Isn't it entirely possible that one of the accused TPs lied about being defuser, not like they were the first ones to come out with the claim or condition(tho iirc gnut did right after Asako who was the first one...I think), then I think Demonspeed's condition was just lynch one, but then again neither of them were on Crescents lynch. But guess same logic could apply to mafia?
possible. No idea though how things are working, but i guess this might be linked to the topic of the game, maybe people who are familiar with claymore might have an idea of how things are working. The only thing i know from wikia is that there are 2 cats in Claymore defnsive & offensive, considering what asako told regarding her role and considering the setting of N0 TB/BD i assume that maybe our 1st role might indicate if we got a passive or active role, not sure yet, just mere assumptions. As for crescent lynch, i need to check back who lynch her and their roles & investigations, if i have time will do it Asap.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
While you all in your shenanigans, I wanted to say I just unlocked my full potential by defusing demon, cuz he said he didn't mind getting defused

The full potential is revelation of your main role + an other temporary role

That seem great when you hear it, before you know that both of my roles are passives..
I'm so confused
The fuck
this game is pooooooooo
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I read like first two chapters of Claymore yesterday. If there was a thematic connection, I believe it would be about sniffing out people, like a Claymore does to a Yoma. Hence I'm assuming this is one way traffic, and the fact that no Time Bomb got a relevant result kinda backs me up.

Here is my take on it so far:

* A defuser is able to tell another defuser from the rest. Meaning, defusers get Innocent if they targeted each other.
* A defuser is able to tell the allegiance of a time bomb they targeted. Meaning, if they targeted a Mafia bomb, they got a Guilty. Otherwise, they got Innocent.
* A time bomb got a Guilty result no matter whom their target were, hence the sniffing out was entirely on defusers

Now, if I try to trace from these speculated rules, here is the rundown of what could have happened.

DE Erin -> TB Demon Innocent
DE Asako -> TB Crescent Guilty (Crescent was innocent, so Asako is lying)
DE Gnut -> (?) Hardy Guilty (Hardy is Guilty if he is a TB, which he claimed to be)
DE Farf -> DE Gryff Guilty (Defusers get Innocent on other Defusers, Gryff is Guilty)
DE James -> DE Zasz Innocent
DE Gryff -> TB Desin Guilty
DE Taku -> (?) Seraph Guilty (Seraph is Guilty if Takuan is telling the truth)
DE Holt -> TB Crescent Innocent
DE SonOfDaws -> DE Gnut Innocent
DE Zasz -> DE Erin Guilty (Defusers get Innocent on other Defusers, Erin is Guilty)

TB DD -> DE Asako Guilty
TB Haku -> (?) Gry Guilty
TB Demon -> (?) Seraph Guilty
TB Pompom -> DE Asako Guilty
TB Marma -> DE Zasz Guilty
TB Desin -> DE Erin Guilty
TB Crescent -> DE SonOfDaws Guilty

(?) Seraph -> DE Farf Innocent (If Seraph is Defuser, this confirms Farf)
(?) Vandred -> TB Demon Guilty
(?) Lambu -> DE James Innocent (If Lambu is Defuser, this confirms James)
(?) Gry -> (?) Vandred Guilty

So, for now, my top suspects are Asako, Gryff and Erin on the DE side. Telling Taku and Seraph apart seems a bit tough without reaching way too far.
The bomb side, however, entirely gets clogged, due to the way I theorized.

Well, I had my fun cooking this up. More fun than talking about green colours, blue colours and whatnot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top