Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Finally able to be here properly. Currently making dinner and catching up.

Got defused last night, which unlocked my full potential
You're welcome, gurl.

Glad I caught this post. I wasn't even sure I picked the right target since I didn't get anything back... However, my condition was to defuse a TOWNIE. If I defused you, someone I presume claimed townie, last night, then I should have unlocked my potential too.

Yet, my true role remains under wraps.

Edit: role not roll
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You're welcome, gurl.

Glad I caught this post. I wasn't even sure I picked the right target since I didn't get anything back... However, my condition was to defuse a TOWNIE. If I defused you, someone I presume claimed townie, last night, then I should have unlocked my potential too.

Yet, my true roll remains under wraps.
:oooh

Triple lynch, let's do it boyz :gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're welcome, gurl.

Glad I caught this post. I wasn't even sure I picked the right target since I didn't get anything back... However, my condition was to defuse a TOWNIE. If I defused you, someone I presume claimed townie, last night, then I should have unlocked my potential too.

Yet, my true roll remains under wraps.
So.... you targeted Marm. Marm's goal was to get defused. Your goal was to defuse a townie. Marm got something that made her say "NOICE, I got defused" and you got nothing despite defusing Marm because your goal was to defuse a Townie.... Well, folks, I think we got a not-townie girl on the rope now. XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Huhu nice going daws
Votekill marmalade

Daws is townie he have the same full condition as me, also baka taku you could have randomly picked a targeted as your role is basically det powers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So.... you targeted Marm. Marm's goal was to get defused. Your goal was to defuse a townie. Marm got something that made her say "NOICE, I got defused" and you got nothing despite defusing Marm because your goal was to defuse a Townie.... Well, folks, I think we got a not-townie girl on the rope now. XD
Daws condition is true I can confirm it
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Huhu nice going daws
Votekill marmalade

Daws is townie he have the same full condition as me, also baka taku you could have randomly picked a targeted as your role is basically det powers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Daws condition is true I can confirm it
Didn't yours say you have to defuse a bomb in general? Was it defusing a townie bomb specifically?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I want to wait a bit longer to hear from MarmS herself, but I still had some stuff to do.

votekill Marm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The second biggest was that my requirement was "unique" but now marma came out with her own too. Good shit.
This aged like Argentinian pesos.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Isn't his condition basically the same everyone was saying last DP, not that it matters since I believe him.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Didn't yours say you have to defuse a bomb in general? Was it defusing a townie bomb specifically?
Well I never said I said my full condition, didn't want mafia to target me before I went and defused anyone to see if they townie or not
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well I never said I said my full condition, didn't want mafia to target me before I went and defused anyone to see if they townie or not
And you didn't think it would be relevant to mention when you said you defused Demon?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Votekill MarmaladeSky

Wonder how many will switch over from Holt if at all.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm back and I see there was a discussion about the colors.
I believe I didn't say it, but Erin's color was red.
IMHO it would be easy to guess someone's allegiance through this, so there has to be a catch that it's escaping us right now.
By the way, what happens if two defusers target the same bomb?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
You're welcome, gurl.

Glad I caught this post. I wasn't even sure I picked the right target since I didn't get anything back... However, my condition was to defuse a TOWNIE. If I defused you, someone I presume claimed townie, last night, then I should have unlocked my potential too.

Yet, my true role remains under wraps.

Edit: role not roll
So it means you got nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I speed read. I get it now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And you didn't think it would be relevant to mention when you said you defused Demon?
I only thought I should confirm him if he needed help or I was trusted to much that could make mafia targeted me, I also feared that mafia could target him when he yet to unlock his full condition if I did confirm him

I think that also what info lala is holding maybe, if not I have no idea what the heck she means that seek good info in the pm
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isn't his condition basically the same everyone was saying last DP, not that it matters since I believe him.
If you mean "I have to defuse a townie", then I only saw Taku claimed it that specifically so far (correct me if I missed them though). If conditions are meant to be paired, that could be pretty relevant.

It would also put (even more) the spotlight on those who started asking not to get defused after Taku claimed that condition yesterday, namely DD and Hardy.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also taku didn't defuse anyone, that's really dumb taku, you should have used your role as early as possible before you die, it's det powers in a sense
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You're welcome, gurl.

Glad I caught this post. I wasn't even sure I picked the right target since I didn't get anything back... However, my condition was to defuse a TOWNIE. If I defused you, someone I presume claimed townie, last night, then I should have unlocked my potential too.

Yet, my true role remains under wraps.

Edit: role not roll
Nice !

Daws is townie he have the same full condition as me, also baka taku you could have randomly picked a targeted as your role is basically det powers
I had actually misunderstood the role completely the entire time. I thought a Defuser could only target ONCE the entire game, and had to target a bomb the EXACT night he was supposed to explode. I have no idea why i was under this asumption.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top