Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Hosts, Gry actually votelocked Hardy not Holt. Not that it matters at this point.

By the way @Vandred why so insistent on not revealing?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred Why not? In my position, I think the system kinda fucked me at least one if everyone was honest. Sooner or later gry will insist so much that it will get me killed, I rather not waste a whole dayphase in it and just get done with it.

In the meantime I can have fun with spicey memes like Panda likes.
I don't know, I feel like giving means to exit the game in general isn't quite what we should encourage, not by giving the possibility of facilitating your own lynch in the rules, at least. Sure there can always be that particular case where you could see it as working for the greater good, but the game is also about influencing or convincing others to vote in a certain way, and if a player really wanted to go they should rather try that way.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well damn. I guess a Marm/Holt double lynch isn't viable anymore, if Gry's vote was on Hardy.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, I need to votekill but at the same time that I think hardy is guilty I found weird people jumping on him suddenly, and this makes me insecure.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hosts, Gry actually votelocked Hardy not Holt. Not that it matters at this point.

By the way @Vandred why so insistent on not revealing?
I wouldn't say I'm insisting on it, as I said it's not something that would change anything in the current scheme of things - if I felt it did, I would. Wouldn't have changed today's lynch, highly doubt it would change any townie's targeting tonight. So as of now town stands nothing to gain from it, while I don't know what info would benefit the mafia.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Marmasky is suspicious but maybe the person who said his power didn't work on her can be bluffing, would be a great mafia idea to kill marmasky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that's your logic, there are more people jumping on Holt and Marm '-'
Yeah, I realized that now that I saw the votes.
I'll go on Hardy again.
Votekill Hardy.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Marmasky is suspicious but maybe the person who said his power didn't work on her can be bluffing, would be a great mafia idea to kill marmasky.
Would also be a decent idea to get himself killed though.Considering we were going to happily go for Holt who would be a Third Party, there wasn't really any reason for Daws to incriminate Marmy out of the blue.


Welp, guess we should attempt the double lynch at least. @Farfalla and @Gryffindor, at least one of you would have to switch to Holt to make that possible at the moment, or both of you to Hardy. You up for it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kind of two minutes left
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kill the bastard"role"....:Haha
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kind of twenty seconds
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We could have tried to double lynch. It's been said several times during the phase. What a waste.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Betrayal
I thought I could trust you lala :feelsbadman

And gry, his last wished were hardy har death in the name of science, wonder will his wished be fulfilled
Found out next time in the next DBZ episodes

Anyways marma color confirms that both holt and gnut are TP as it's baby blue
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No wonder she didn't follow through with the double lynch yesterday :hmph

Would be funny if it was Holt who got her then :fan


Anyways marma color confirms that both holt and gnut are TP as it's baby blue
Strongly implies rather than confirm, but yeah, doesn't look good for them. Then again, you'd have to wonder what the hell would be up with FOUR scum parties in this game, at least three of which seem to be able to kill, one of which was a SK Hider, and the mafia had an Assassin... Stand? Or whatever that is.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
We may have lost Gry, but at least we took down a third party and another Mafia.
Now then, did someone awaken?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top