Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It doesn't change anything, nor I claim it did. Just pointed out since it would be wrong to base opinions on that.

And again, factually speaking, no, people won't realize you were lying, not hundred percent at least, because I won't die as a time bomb, I will die as my unlocked role. Which means there will be a chance to claim I lied about my temporary role, just like James, meaning you two did not necessarily lie.
?
I'm not following what you're saying.
You unlocked your full potential at the end of last phase when Holt was lynched. At the time when Seraph and i tried to lynch you, which was during last phase, you still had your temporary role. Your point is invalid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless you're saying we lied and gambled that you'd survived at least a phase and would be able to unlock your full potential before getting lynched. Yeah no.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of course I have another role. You don't?
I do. Mine is hilariously bad and totally useless though. XD
What's yours?

@Hardy, did you seriously throw away the chance of unlocking your fantastic role with the very safe lynch of Holt yesterday by locking on someone else on the off-chance of getting a triple lynch?

Should have at least been consistent with your plays. I say your lynch is long overdue...
Hm, true that. Hardy should have voted on Holt to get his role for sure. <.<

It doesn't change anything, nor I claim it did. Just pointed out since it would be wrong to base opinions on that.

And again, factually speaking, no, people won't realize you were lying, not hundred percent at least, because I won't die as a time bomb, I will die as my unlocked role. Which means there will be a chance to claim I lied about my temporary role, just like James, meaning you two did not necessarily lie.

True, I forgot we are skipping next night.
I did get a secondary role and used it. I don't see any reason to hide that part, at least. I tried to kill Hardy using it.
Insane Doc?
And if it doesn't change anything and you die anyway you can tell us about your useless role anyway. Maybe it will change minds, you never know.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
?
I'm not following what you're saying.
You unlocked your full potential at the end of last phase when Holt was lynched. At the time when Seraph and i tried to lynch you, which was during last phase, you still had your temporary role. Your point is invalid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless you're saying we lied and gambled that you'd survived at least a phase and would be able to unlock your full potential before getting lynched. Yeah no.
All I'm saying is it's not as impossible as you made it sound. All you need to do is say "Haku probably lied about being a bomb, he was a defuser, and lied about his temporary role just like James, so we did not lie about not being able to defuse him. Because what would we gain from trying to lynch him?" and it would make a fine argument.

I can think of other possibilities, as well, but I see no need to mention those. I'm only stating certain facts, nothing more.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you not gonna tell us your primary role, @Hakuteiken ?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Insane Doc?
And if it doesn't change anything and you die anyway you can tell us about your useless role anyway. Maybe it will change minds, you never know.
I thought I could be, so I tried my luck. Maybe I was insane and lost the coin toss or maybe I was sane and had no chance to begin with. PM stated you can't know the sanity.

There are easy workaround arguments I can think of to what I have against me, but I don't feel like arguing at this point.
Very well. I'm a Bodyguard. Use this information however you will. My point, however, stands, as I will not be using this power even if I'm left alive for another night phase.

I guess it is still information towards role distribution, though, so you might use it for that purpose.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
All I'm saying is it's not as impossible as you made it sound. All you need to do is say "Haku probably lied about being a bomb, he was a defuser, and lied about his temporary role just like James, so we did not lie about not being able to defuse him. Because what would we gain from trying to lynch him?" and it would make a fine argument.

I can think of other possibilities, as well, but I see no need to mention those. I'm only stating certain facts, nothing more.
It would make a fine argument? I guess. A pretty risky and dumb one, especially putting 2 mafias at risk and heavily suspected, only in order to lynch one single townie who wasn't even a danger for us - someone who himself claimed to read only 10% of the posts.
Anyway, a fine argument possibly, but only now that you have unlocked your full potential. It would have been no argument at all last phase when we almost managed to lynch you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought I could be, so I tried my luck. Maybe I was insane and lost the coin toss or maybe I was sane and had no chance to begin with. PM stated you can't know the sanity.

There are easy workaround arguments I can think of to what I have against me, but I don't feel like arguing at this point.
Very well. I'm a Bodyguard. Use this information however you will. My point, however, stands, as I will not be using this power even if I'm left alive for another night phase.

I guess it is still information towards role distribution, though, so you might use it for that purpose.
Bodyguard, ok, thanks for telling. Yeah that is hard to prove without dets who know their sanity. You can only prove it with your death. :/
Or if we had a Prosecutor he could die for your sake proving you are Townie.
Say Haku you said you suspect Seraph, why? And who else is on your radar?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Haku no matter what you're going to be lynched today, we can't let you roam free when you're heavily suspected, so let's leave your case beside as you're getting lynched and move on to hardy har case, with him changing his vote form a sure lynch even tho I suggested that I will change, didn't think about it in the choas yesterday but van is right
If you're really townie then help us, also I think we now that have enough dead people, should bring up N0 results again, I think we have enough info

Time to bring up gry last scientific experience before death :arf
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Come on, @Hakuteiken , share your last thoughts with us of who is suspicious and why if you gonna die as Townie today then they might hold some merit after all.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Bodyguard, ok, thanks for telling. Yeah that is hard to prove without dets who know their sanity. You can only prove it with your death. :/
Or if we had a Prosecutor he could die for your sake proving you are Townie.
Say Haku you said you suspect Seraph, why? And who else is on your radar?
No problem. I don't mind dying, anyway. If I did mind, I'd probably be able to live through arguing, though.

Well, I did suspect Seraph as part of my initial speculative post. Also, one of those people is lying, if not both, because I know they clearly couldn't possibly both targeted me and not unlock their roles. The most likely case is one of them is an Escort and blocked the other. Judging by the post order, most likely Takuan. He might have blocked Seraph, and claimed to have targeted me likewise. If you read their posts, there is a significant emphasis on how "2 Mafia for 1 Townie" is not a good deal for Mafia, anyway. Because, well, they are right, that wouldn't be a good deal.

Other than that, I'm not going to able to say much else. I'm afk enough to not know most of the details in the game. However, if I stick to my initial suspect bunch, it'd be one of Takuan/Seraph, Erin, Hardy and Asako. I don't know if they have credible arguments for themselves now (only saw Asako's one about Demon and nothing else), however, because I stopped using my brain on Day 2, as some people basically begged for it. I'm sorry I can't be much of a help.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No problem. I don't mind dying, anyway. If I did mind, I'd probably be able to live through arguing, though.

Well, I did suspect Seraph as part of my initial speculative post. Also, one of those people is lying, if not both, because I know they clearly couldn't possibly both targeted me and not unlock their roles. The most likely case is one of them is an Escort and blocked the other. Judging by the post order, most likely Takuan. He might have blocked Seraph, and claimed to have targeted me likewise. If you read their posts, there is a significant emphasis on how "2 Mafia for 1 Townie" is not a good deal for Mafia, anyway. Because, well, they are right, that wouldn't be a good deal.

Other than that, I'm not going to able to say much else. I'm afk enough to not know most of the details in the game. However, if I stick to my initial suspect bunch, it'd be one of Takuan/Seraph, Erin, Hardy and Asako. I don't know if they have credible arguments for themselves now (only saw Asako's one about Demon and nothing else), however, because I stopped using my brain on Day 2, as some people basically begged for it. I'm sorry I can't be much of a help.
Alright then.
Since you gonna die today anyway, do you mind if I try to kill you myself to prove myself so that we can focus on Hardy, Erin or one of the others you mentioned?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright then.
Since you gonna die today anyway, do you mind if I try to kill you myself to prove myself so that we can focus on Hardy, Erin or one of the others you mentioned?
Let's not do anything rash, James. Don't kill yourself for someone claiming Bodyguard, at least. We got two days ahead of us, I like to think two Assassin shots are all the mafia had, and the case on Haku is frankly pretty weak if you ask me.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Alright then.
Since you gonna die today anyway, do you mind if I try to kill you myself to prove myself so that we can focus on Hardy, Erin or one of the others you mentioned?
It's not like what I think matters. It's up to you. If you want to do it, feel free to do it.
If you ask my personal opinion, however, it is pointless to use a day kill ability on someone who is already getting lynched. It's not worth wasting the Vigilante ability over and it's not worth risking Cowboy's life over.
But again, do as you wish.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, then I'll wait.

We are getting two consecutive DPs, why use your ability now?
So we don't waste one on a potential bodyguard and can use it on finding another Mafia/potential third party?

In any case I am off. Cya all around.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
We are getting two consecutive DPs, why use your ability now?
Forgot about that again. Fair point, yeah.
My death is not going to be that useful besides what I already pointed out, and there is no night to learn anything from, so it makes sense to keep it to next day risk-free, unless James was poisoned by a Mafia Poisoner and can die on a night that's getting skipped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top