Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
At this point I'd be shocked if anyones townie, time to die zasz.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I thought you wouldn't want to be associated with some dumb theory, so I credited him instead :awe
I'm sorry, I told you in D2 that it wasn't the time to theories as there was not enough info, could been lead to unnecessary town lynch :feelsbadman
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Vote Kill Zasz

No pro argument to not lynch him, anyway.

I'm sorry, I told you in D2 that it wasn't the time to theories as there was not enough info, could been lead to unnecessary town lynch :feelsbadman
No need to say sorry. I will keep this valuable piece of advice in my heart forever.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Even if I said that I could protect you?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You not turning up Mafia would mean I would be a primary Mafia suspect again, anyway, so it wouldn't matter that much to me either way.

You can appeal to someone who is more trusted, perhaps. Ganbatte, Zazz :frankerz
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What was the verdict on Tata anyways

What results did they get
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You not turning up Mafia would mean I would be a primary Mafia suspect again, anyway, so it wouldn't matter that much to me either way.

You can appeal to someone who is more trusted, perhaps. Ganbatte, Zazz :frankerz
So it's fine that I die?
That's not really what a Townie would say Haku
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So it's fine that I die?
That's not really what a Townie would say Haku
I never really play this game as if I'm a Townie, so, this is not inaccurate.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If that's the case, then I guess I can wait a bit long before looking to put Zasz, Haku, or you on the chopping block.

Votekill Erinyes
I didn't see the spoiler telling that James died. :fail
Sorry, I'm not following the game like I should because I'm on vacation with my family and I didn't want to vote without having at least some suspicious on her and end up killing a townie, I thought Haku was more suspicious than her.
So I'm going to trust you, guys, and vote for Zasz too. He can be a Mafia defuser and he ruined my role so let's do it. u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Zasz
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Welp, alright.

Might as well lock then
Votelock Zasz

Sorry, my boy, but the town demands blood. :catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Everyone voted expect zasz
Hosts you should close the day as it's already been decided who will go
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
At this point I'd be shocked if anyones townie, time to die zasz.
I guess we know who's getting chopped next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone voted expect zasz
Hosts you should close the day as it's already been decided who will go
I believe we need a majority to lock
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votelock Zasz
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
votelock zasz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top