Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
True, Gry did prefer he be the lynch over James. Probably knowing it was increasingly likely he'd take a Town with him and James role likely being more important down the line, but meh about Boss, only additional bonus is the Detective result you get being investigated as Boss, but role doesn't really matter,
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I know is that anybody a mafia wants saved that badly. Town should want lynched. I'm sure there are improbable exceptions to that. But I'm going with the far more likely explanation.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also...let me guess @James Rye
You were blocked so you recruited no one?:heh
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not sure who should be looking at tonight to recruit. Everyone was very withholding on D1. Thought of Daws because of the bad role hint. Do you wish to be saved by the masons?

Am still curious of Gryffindor :rolleyes: even with that warning.

Seraph, Farfalla, Panda, gnut, Asako are also alternatives. Not because I necessarily trust them but they feel more pro-Town. Wouldn’t discount some of them being anti-Mafia or ex-Town (Because we cold have a mentor/sub Teacher/mentee group running around now). Just thinking of a gnut-Farfalla-Panda third party sounds way too OP. The universe might explode/implode with that much power.

I don’t think Holt would have joked the way he did if he wasn’t town.

The ones I trust least atm are Organ and DD.

Jammin is weird because I just remember him playing the “I am too cute to be evil” card when he was third party so don’t have a read on him.

Same with Xadyu. But I do know he cracks me up with his sarcasm in games where he was town and someone tried to shade him.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jammin is weird because I just remember him playing the “I am too cute to be evil” card when he was third party so don’t have a read on him.
Not too cute to be evil. Too handsome to be evil Jinx. Just look at this avatar.

Besides I'm the only one in this game right now actively wishing for death. This is what true suffering look like, if only someone could end this misery.

​

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kinda dont trust seraph-chan....
Like he wants us to believe lulu was mafia on the same team as gry...on top of colors signify a team structure.
Idk...seems like hes trying to detract attention from james.
Also,questioning why demon was targeted?
If he's so influenced by colors and dead set on demon being scum cause he was red....
Who gives a fuck why he was targeted:heh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was actually going through the Night phase thinking maybe Gry just framed James with the whole thing. Reading through the affair again no one was really using it as a reason to lynch until Gry shone a light on it himself, so I thought he might be doing a "well, either I'm lynched and I'll take someone with me or we get James and I can lie myself out of it" kind of stunt.

But now since James is going with the Mason thing as well, I guess not. :catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was actually going through the Night phase thinking maybe Gry just framed James with the whole thing. Reading through the affair again no one was really using it as a reason to lynch until Gry shone a light on it himself, so I thought he might be doing a "well, either I'm lynched and I'll take someone with me or we get James and I can lie myself out of it" kind of stunt.

But now since James is going with the Mason thing as well, I guess not. :catshrug
But if this was the case...gry wouldnt defend james.
Which he did and ended up mafia...mafia only covers for mafia.

Him defending james doesnt necessarily make a convinced james convincing to us
:cookiehand
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But if this was the case...gry wouldnt defend james.
Which he did and ended up mafia...mafia only covers for mafia.

Him defending james doesnt necessarily make a convinced james convincing to us
:cookiehand
Actually that would be the perfect way to make James look like a Mafia as well if Gry himself got lynched, as well as himself look more Town if we'd lynched James.

But, like I said, since James is running with the Mason story those thoughts of mine are pretty much moot now. I'll hold my vote for a bit until we hear from more people though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James is basically claiming Gry was a starting-Super Mafia Mason Bomb? :XD Because only Super Masons can have regular roles, but that should only be if they're recruited right? No way Lambusia would put it as a role for testing and not stick to its rules.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway, headed to work. Will wait and see if we get any spicy Investigator results/claims and whatnot.

Gonna try to keep up with the game and hopefully finish my route early to ensure a couple of free hours after lunch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Let's just seriously hope that Demon wasn't one... :neutral
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Exactly, James still didn't say "fuck it, I took it from the OP!"; he instead went along with Gry's posthoc confabulations. After this probably 1~2 mafia left, likely a blue or two..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not too cute to be evil. Too handsome to be evil Jinx. Just look at this avatar.
What kind of role did you have? Who did you target?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay jfc I wasn't fully awake earlier, missed like two pages of posts...

James trying to defend his case doesn't have me convinced one bit.
Also got bad vibes from Seraph's post spreading confusion and suspicion based on something which I thought we'd sort of known since the start (that color isn't the same as allegiance). But I'll give that the slip, for now...

So @Crescent Jinx tried to recruit Vandred? I don't remember how recruiting works, do you get a notice if he was recruited or not or do you have to wait for him to confirm it?

Anyway, vote kill James Rye. Was hoping he'd come defend himself, just missed the fact that he'd already been here by the time I last posted. :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I just wanted to point this out cuz I found it hilarious that law said this before he died
My cupcake time to die votekill lock gry
Anways votekill james

btw @Crescent Jinx can you recruit me now :wtf
I want to be in mason team with mason fun fun club and recall the nostalgia of rwby mason now that you recruit it vand
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I doubt Lawl was on same team as Gry. He wouldn't take that sort of risk if he knew Gry was bomb. James is really weird with pushing the whole he though Gry was mafia all along. Just seems like a stretch.

Gry probably felt it would be better to take the fall since he is bomb, while also trying to give James a cover.

Seraph is also weird mentioning colors are simply for allegiance. That seems like a whole lot of effort on the hosts part for basically nothing. I'm also thinking it has something to do with role priority or similarity.

@James Rye did you recruit? Missed if you answered already
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Vote kill james Also I forgot to use my role night 1 oops.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill James
Catching up. Might be coming and going in between 'cause work. So far I agree with Greg's theory (colors are related to role type not allegiance).
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It has come to my attention that the votes are almost the majority of votes. If you want to end the day early, just votelock now. Ty for reading o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
First: I'll move my vote later if I'm the last one on James. I know I should never do those and yday I did it while trying to redeem myself without paying attention to the count =-= I mean, we do have to get majority for the lynchings but if purple is related to bombs, we should be aware of that, 'cause I doubt we'll only see 2 purples in game (otherwise they'd need at least 9 colors, cause 18 players? for role pairs? that is, if the colors are indeed role related as I currently believe them to be)...

Does he mean classic as in old(doctor,detective,etc) or as in meme(barkeep)....?
I believe he meant old school role, but not as old as hoe, det and doc; since he added "nowadays". Prolly a role that was added some years ago, after the main starting bunch. At least that's how I read that.

Seraph, Farfalla, Panda, gnut, Asako are also alternatives. Not because I necessarily trust them but they feel more pro-Town. Wouldn’t discount some of them being anti-Mafia or ex-Town (Because we cold have a mentor/sub Teacher/mentee group running around now). Just thinking of a gnut-Farfalla-Panda third party sounds way too OP. The universe might explode/implode with that much power.
My role is also quite unimportant so I don't mind being recruited. I don't think they'll try to set people up by killing you since Vandred will prolly be the single one who knows for sure who you'll recruit, I assume, but in case it's me, I can also prove myself later as town.

Same with Xadyu. But I do know he cracks me up with his sarcasm in games where he was town and someone tried to shade him.
Yeah, the ones I suspected the most yday before the Gry x James incident were Xad and Misho (the ones I also mentioned I didn't want to vote for). I think they were both acting up, Xad playing the lost one, and Misho seemly interested in the game (where's my troll???). But I guess I was wrong about Misho so idk.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill James but we shouldn't start locking already.

So @Crescent Jinx tried to recruit Vandred? I don't remember how recruiting works, do you get a notice if he was recruited or not or do you have to wait for him to confirm it?
Can confirm she was successful. So if either of us dies, we can learn something more about which colour a townie shows, at least.


btw @Crescent Jinx can you recruit me now :wtf
I want to be in mason team with mason fun fun club and recall the nostalgia of rwby mason now that you recruit it vand
:zomg

I take it you don't mind losing your role?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay, now it's the majority. Should have waited a little bit :fail

I'll remind you guys one last time about votelocking to end the day early. Other than that, happy playing! \o/
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Kinda dont trust seraph-chan....
Like he wants us to believe lulu was mafia on the same team as gry...on top of colors signify a team structure.
Idk...seems like hes trying to detract attention from james.
Also,questioning why demon was targeted?
If he's so influenced by colors and dead set on demon being scum cause he was red....
Who gives a fuck why he was targeted:heh
Well i did,because Demon was among the least active players. If i was Mafia it wouldn't come to my mind to target him due to lack of presence/info on him,he is the N1 victim after all.

As for detracting from James,i don't mind putting my vote onto him tbh. I got nothing to lose by doing that. Won't clear me in the end anyway so...

Votekill James

@Holt ,i'm not sure where the idea comes from that i tried to spread confusion or made an absolute statement that the colors symbolise allegiance,i said at least twice that they could signify allegiance or the "nature" of the role as it is said in the explanation we all read at the start of the game. If anything i repeated something,intentionally or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top