This kill pisses me off so much. Cuz Lambu wasn’t going to play and he’s been going through stuff and then someone kill him. I hope you feel bad. And know you on my list for a future game. I will kill you one day Assassin-Cham.
It actually does not,because this kill could've been performed by a Townie per their Stand ability in which case this would give the idea of multiple killing parties but not the confirmation.
And then you say this. Da fuq? The only reason in past games that my mafia teams killed friends on N1 was because it was discussed on a pad among team. I would definitely not make a call like that on my own. Especially not on D1. And that’s why I hate being mafia and prefer being Town or Third Party. Cuz being a member of a team dictates too much of my actions. And no I am not some lone assassin like Takuan either. First of all my kill would be a lot better then that because I wouldn’t make a huge ass post that was color coordinated with fieldsets at the same time that I was killing. Would be more sly then that - beginning or end of day phases. Would probably follow Takuan’s way from Fumetsu with a kill with a normal Night action instead of a Day to let everyone play. As I would want all my friends to play. Plus Lambu and I are even. He killed me that one game and back when I was Serial killer, I killed him. There’s no more blood between us. Then Lambu is the council member that was against assassins killing on day 1 anyway. There’s just so many reasons why I’m triggered by this kill.
I mean that’s what you saying to me with your illogical conclusion? That I killed Lambu because he questioned me.
1) I never said you killed Lambu, I simply expressed the opinion that you would be someone who I could see doing something like that hypothetically.
2) I never said you killed him because you questioned him, so...….
This kill pisses me off so much. Cuz Lambu wasn’t going to play and he’s been going through stuff and then someone kill him. I hope you feel bad. And know you on my list for a future game. I will kill you one day Assassin-Cham.
Me, Kato, Bia and Seraph were online when he died, Greg/Gryff. And I did print screen what each of us waa doing like 5 mins after it (when I saw it). Will upload it later. Oliver for sure will wake me up for good some hours before the end. But yeah, what Van said, many could be invisible at the time, some even have the profiles blocked.
I feel like voting for Kato again LOL. I disagree it takes a veteran to go for a passive claim without discussing with a team: it maybe takes someone that wasn't paying attention, had little time and got excited with the ability. It wasn't even 10PM here in Brazil, I sleep early cause I gotta sleep when my baby does or I simply don't. But Kato pulled a:
"Catching up!!!"
*Lambu dies*
"I'm top voted waaaat"
"How did he die?!?!?!"
*Disappears*
'_'...
Probably hit me at a bad time too as I was just getting off work and had a little drama. So seeing the kill and knowing Lambu -> getting mad for someone + still having anger from the other -> seemed like a good idea at the time. I shouldn’t channel my redhead temper too much.
Fair enough Farfalla, but its more about targeting Lambu the player than it is about targeting Lambu for the passive claim, but I get where you're coming from.
I don’t think he would do that to Lambu. Someone else sure, he wouldn’t kill me, Lambu, Farfalla, or GrySun at the beginning of a game. D2 onward is fair but not D1.
Everyone is a veteran or has played a few games (even if they played off and on), the only one who fits this would be GajeelNashi.
Actually that sounds like a good votekill before bed since I don’t want to vote Kato although that was kind of suspicious to appear when Lambu died. I would hope Kato would do better then that. And Idk if I trust the bandwagon on Arjuna. Don’t trust bandwagons in general especially early ones on d1.
Caught up! Not much time left and I need to vote too, I don't know why the votes on Arju, he looked a bit eager early on the day to lynch DD but not enough reason to lynch him. Kato showed up about the same time Lambu was killed but this is also meh, I guess I'll just go with DD after all, especially that no one else voted him so far I think, don't want to place a totally random vote.
It actually does not,because this kill could've been performed by a Townie per their Stand ability in which case this would give the idea of multiple killing parties but not the confirmation.
No particular reason...but it's almost 2am and definitely won't be up again before the end of day.
Just a placeholder vote for now...maybe a spiteful vote xD votekill shinobi
No particular reason...but it's almost 2am and definitely won't be up again before the end of day.
Just a placeholder vote for now...maybe a spiteful vote xD votekill shinobi
I'm back. Didn't get much of a chance to play earlier. I'm catching up now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay done reading
DD was all over the place as usual, but Arjuna's eagerness to Lynch him is weird..reasons he gave too were just no
@Gryffindor i disagree with the veteran player thing. I actually think none of the really regular players will kill that way (D1, passive target). I agree with @Farfalla that it is more likely to be someone that didn't pay attention to the rules, probably got an assassin stand and figured he could sneak an extra kill. Also, it could be a TP with an assassin stand who got bored or maybe felt there's no need waiting for night. I'm assuming this was a stand because I don't see why an assassin role would be trigger happy on D1 and even if it was, 'veteran player' doesn't fit. It's gonna be either a newbie, someone who didn't pay attention to the rules or someone who hasn't played in a very long time
Oh I was going to say Kato and @Lady pompom showed up after Lambu's death with the expected drama. Then again, Farf does have a list of those online so let's see. Usually I'd say the message could've been sent since and maybe the host just see it by @GrySun is usually very active so thats unlikely.
Also, @Crescent Jinx reacted pretty strongly. I initially got the feeling that maybe she was mega pissed because a teammate killed without consulting (basically wasting the stand if it was) and also killed a player she would usually overlook for N1. Her reply later to explain might be legit though
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Votekill Gryffindor for now. You're usually very good with theories, but you glossed over a lot of things in your analysis of Lambu's death. I think that could be you intentionally trying to shift attention/blame to some specific players
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lambu your tag brought me here. If only I could have gotten here earlier