Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lambu better be taking notes and writing a book including maps. :lambirb I expect Panda level wall.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The question is now why would double D make such a hail-mary claim at this point in the game...
I mean Sane Detective stand went to martyr in the first Jojo game. A Sane Detective stand could have went to something like Vengeful townie in order to help their aim. Would get one shot to make it count? Sounds pretty far-fetched but Idk. DD being too suicidal too early. I mean, I was on mafia team when he was Bomb and he wanted to last to the end of the game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not at all.

The question is now why would double D make such a hail-mary claim at this point in the game...
Sorry bruv....
But I still believe DD over you...why would he risk it all on you to lie for him?

DD...you better not be scum.......
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Reminds me a bit of Seraph that one game where he wanted to use his ultimate Vengeful townie form.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Just finished catching up...

"H.I.N.T, C?"

Say it ain't so lmao. I am I misreading something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry bruv....
But I still believe DD over you...why would he risk it all on you to lie for him?

DD...you better not be scum.......
Well, that's funny. I targeted you last night.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are so full of shit xD

Townie defuse guy xDDD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Reminds me a bit of Seraph that one game where he wanted to use his ultimate Vengeful townie form.
I even went through with it,you guys let me die for nothing back there...

Having said that,hey,looks like the heat's on DD again. Seems weird that he's so eager to die so early on,last game when he was Mafia with me(despite dying on D1) he at least seemed eager to stick around as long as he can. He has a confusing playstyle i find but as a Mafia he's usually dedicated enough to give it his best shot for the team. Dying early seems counterproductive.

Desin with the "Hint" post...is he already scheming how to fool the Town this time around? As a Mafia or a TP is the Question,either way,not with me. I'm immune to your Genjutsu. :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Desin dropped that weird post and disappeared PMing/checking his PMs o.o
What you think about DD....you think I'm off about the situation?
Doesn't seem like his kinda style to do this....no?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
And?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are so full of shit xD

Townie defuse guy xDDD
If you think I would show my entire hand this early, then you must talking to the wrong one-eyed cripple.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So, it seems the top suspects right now are Desin, Gnut(?), and of course the infamous Double D.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What you think about DD....you think I'm off about the situation?
Doesn't seem like his kinda style to do this....no?
I actually wanna wait for him to show up and change someone's vote before having my saying on this. I don't see why he'd gamble (heh) on a claim like that but I also don't see why Daws would lie solely to incriminate him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Maybe Desin is a Traitor and tried to give a sign to the Mafias who he knows all the names of?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I know,i'm not a prime example for the Role(Thank god Gry is the host and not a player :emobirb ) But when i was Traitor i knew exactly who the Mafias were from the start,so hinting like that is a good idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top