Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
I agree with you here,

I'm new here so I can't tell if DD always plays like this but I won't take him lightly.

I believe that a mentor might (50% sure) have recruited DD during the night. The mentor may have gambled there by really trusting DD into being a townie but digital was the only person to reveal a role (not stand). Also, If DD really got recruited, then the mentor gained one of the most (experienced)* mafia player on this forum. Then again, it wouldn't stop us from suspecting DD so it wouldn't seem like a logical move from the mentor to do. This leaves me conflicted. This would also mean that the mentor isn't used to that role since it would had been smarter to wait a couple days before recruiting someone. Or maybe there isn't any mentor and the killer(s) got blocked last night?


Question; If the mentee dies, can the mentor recruit another person as the new apprentice? I'm assuming that it's possible but I'm not sure,
This guy has mentor power
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Haha So I am able to communicate through code before any night even happened and somehow can convey complex messages like possible scenarios? I wish I believed in myself as much as you do.
Come to think of it, didn’t Jinxie, Vantan and Lambon both use code? If Lambu was killed D1, that could have been because a player wanted to prevent Lambu from being able to read codes they would use the following night :lambirb
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Could the people going hard for DD explain exactly why they seem to be ignoring gnut completely? What kind of scenarios do you guys have in mind where gnut is not mafia, but daws still died hiding behind him?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Digital is likely lying about the Assassin btw, he was online 2h before the kill while Gry was online in between. Was alrdy thinking it was odd he didn't kill me... Nothing about merit, Gryff might be right Lambu got killed for being skilled, it's just that I'm very often DD's preferred target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah and I also think we should lynch him.
I actually have no trouble believing it because he literally told us to kill him today. Makes me think he'd use his stand first because why let it go to waste. What I do question is the vanilla townie claim. Given his antics with the Daws situation, claiming a role he could never hope to prove unless super lucky, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bomb. Someone earlier had mentioned pirate stand would compliment the vanilla claim, so if he really was the assassin would vanilla townie fit that? This, of course, provided Gry didn't just randomise the stands and there's no actual link.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Come to think of it, didn’t Jinxie, Vantan and Lambon both use code? If Lambu was killed D1, that could have been because a player wanted to prevent Lambu from being able to read codes they would use the following night :lambirb
As someone who loves using codes, it is changed every game and hidden well enough so that you can't see it unless you know the key. Therefore fomerly having used code doesn't really help.

It was a joke about the accusations you ignored :P
Oh right, yeah I went to sleep and brushed over them after seeing DD go all out. That flew right over my head, daaamn.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I actually have no trouble believing it because he literally told us to kill him today. Makes me think he'd use his stand first because why let it go to waste. What I do question is the vanilla townie claim. Given his antics with the Daws situation, claiming a role he could never hope to prove unless super lucky, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bomb. Someone earlier had mentioned pirate stand would compliment the vanilla claim, so if he really was the assassin would vanilla townie fit that? This, of course, provided Gry didn't just randomise the stands and there's no actual link.
But then how his daykill happen? I printscreened him (and shared it) being last online at 7:50 and the kill happened almost at 9:44. And for him to be able to claim an action that wasn't his, he'd have to be in the same party as the killer, otherwise he could complicate himself. Heh, scratch that, why wouldn't he complicate himself amiright heh. Oh yeah and there's also the "kill me next phase", which now he went back on xD

@Nii I'm gonna wait for Greg to talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That flew right over my head, daaamn.
And I guess it still does o.o
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
But then how his daykill happen? I printscreened him (and shared it) being last online at 7:50 and the kill happened almost at 9:44. And for him to be able to claim an action that wasn't his, he'd have to be in the same party as the killer, otherwise he could complicate himself. Heh, scratch that, why wouldn't he complicate himself amiright heh. Oh yeah and there's also the "kill me next phase", which now he went back on xD

@Nii I'm gonna wait for Greg to talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And I guess it still does o.o
Stop bullying me ;-;. And yeah I can totally see him taking the fall and claiming he is assassin when he is not. Not sure if mafia bomb or he saw that he already put himself in a lynchable position and decided to draw all attention to himself.

Daws being able to mention who he targeted is surely something that Gry will hear a lot about since that potentially fucked up Gnut whether he is mafia(which I believe) or it incriminates him unduly.

Curious about Lambu's post and vote later on.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because my PM had a different result in it until a moment before...

I can think of a couple scenarios for how things went with gnut, but yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So you mean to say you tried to fake a day role that you not only wouldn't be able to prove, but which Daws himself would be able to keep using...? Did that whole plan go through your head before or after you shot Lambu for no reason at all? You didn't even have a single vote on you :fail
yeah should have gone hider would have been the best bluff ever.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway remember it's in mafia interest to kill me today since gnut might still have a stand to use.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But then how his daykill happen? I printscreened him (and shared it) being last online at 7:50 and the kill happened almost at 9:44. And for him to be able to claim an action that wasn't his, he'd have to be in the same party as the killer, otherwise he could complicate himself. Heh, scratch that, why wouldn't he complicate himself amiright heh. Oh yeah and there's also the "kill me next phase", which now he went back on xD

@Nii I'm gonna wait for Greg to talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And I guess it still does o.o
It also depends on when grysun was online.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Could the people going hard for DD explain exactly why they seem to be ignoring gnut completely? What kind of scenarios do you guys have in mind where gnut is not mafia, but daws still died hiding behind him?
I'm just slightly triggered tbh. For me what he did, if he did it, is right up there with not caring if you lynch a townie because they don't play how you want them to play. Townies don't have the advantage of knowing each other from day 1 but we're still supposed to be working together or trying to. So when a townie makes what I consider a Mafia play that ridiculous I can't help but be hostile and question their allegiance. "I just wanted to kill an active player" I've honestly never encountered a play like that to the best of my recollection. But I'm not ignoring the Gnut situation. It's honestly the only reason I haven't automatically vote killed DD. Waiting to see what he has to say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It also depends on when grysun was online.
I alrdy told you he was online within those 2h, checking other threads and editing the voting post. But thx for conforming you didn't schedule the kill, it reinforces my idea that you're speaking for someone else in your group.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill DD in case you're a bomb @_@
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I alrdy told you he was online within those 2h, checking other threads and editing the voting post. But thx for conforming you didn't schedule the kill, it reinforces my idea that you're speaking for someone else in your group.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill DD in case you're a bomb @_@
...And we just lost our Defuser :SOON

Yeah, um, votekill digitaldude because you never know, I'm suddenly more comfortable with switching to gnut if needed than the other way around...

I have no idea how you can claim to be "still town", DD, when the only sensible townie play would be to accept the fact that you have to get lynched sooner or later, and the sooner the better. Unless you're going to claim that it's reasonable to believe Gry paired an Assassin Stand with Miller/Death Miller next...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
...And we just lost our Defuser :SOON

Yeah, um, votekill digitaldude because you never know, I'm suddenly more comfortable with switching to gnut if needed than the other way around...

I have no idea how you can claim to be "still town", DD, when the only sensible townie play would be to accept the fact that you have to get lynched sooner or later, and the sooner the better. Unless you're going to claim that it's reasonable to believe Gry paired an Assassin Stand with Miller/Death Miller next...
Gnut is a confirmed mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is lambu spirit medium and restless spirit DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS WAS ALL RANDOM?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also why vote for me if you think i'm the bomb how that makes sense.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How do you guys interpret my actions as someone who consulted with a group of people or someone who only made decisions on their own. Many of you guys were mafia with me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why is lambu spirit medium and restless spirit DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS WAS ALL RANDOM?
What are you even talking about...? Are you about to start handing fliers or something
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
DD, considering you asked to be lynched today and Lambu said that would happen, it's likely he'll vote for you as well and it would also be OP if last RS vote on a bomb would prevent a kill ooo: Ok I'm done exploiting RS possibilities...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD, considering you asked to be lynched today and Lambu said that would happen, it's likely he'll vote for you as well and it would also be OP if last RS vote on a bomb would prevent a kill ooo: Ok I'm done exploiting RS possibilities...
if it wasnt for me then daws wouldnt have revealed he targeted gnut thus confirming gnut as mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are you even talking about...? Are you about to start handing fliers or something
one guy mentioned his role and stand had same power. Obviously bomb diffusing hider makes less sense. But still you cant say stands were 100% random if im sleeper then would make sense for me to have some mafia skill.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
if it wasnt for me then daws wouldnt have revealed he targeted gnut thus confirming gnut as mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



one guy mentioned his role and stand had same power. Obviously bomb diffusing hider makes less sense. But still you cant say stands were 100% random if im sleeper then would make sense for me to have some mafia skill.
That's precisely the point though...? You're either mafia already, or will be eventually unless you get lynched. I'll admit that learning we actually did get a kill last night makes me a little more at ease about you not having been recruited, meaning that lynching gnut first would be more efficient, but not much in the grand scheme of things.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm just slightly triggered tbh. For me what he did, if he did it, is right up there with not caring if you lynch a townie because they don't play how you want them to play. Townies don't have the advantage of knowing each other from day 1 but we're still supposed to be working together or trying to. So when a townie makes what I consider a Mafia play that ridiculous I can't help but be hostile and question their allegiance. "I just wanted to kill an active player" I've honestly never encountered a play like that to the best of my recollection. But I'm not ignoring the Gnut situation. It's honestly the only reason I haven't automatically vote killed DD. Waiting to see what he has to say.
Well as much as it is a very reckless play, it fits with the DD I remember from earlier games back in the day. It might have been a dumb move in hindsight, but townies making a dumb move isn't anything new, anyone can fuck up. If Lambu had turned out to be mafia, everyone would be praising him by now xD Not to mention we can kill digital any time now, he's already getting too much suspicion to survive until the end.

And considering our prostitute died, it seems very likely gnut is mafia. I have yet to see anyone having an explanation for that which would indicate he isn't mafia. Granted though, I don't know about every role that has been added since I last played, so I might be missing something, hence why I'm asking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top