I told you tho that Gry was active. After DD went off (7:50), Gry liked a post and edited the voting post twice (around 8:10 e 8:20). That's not the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About Van: coolie, if you saw him, that means you were online as well, even tho you didn't manifest right away for wtv reason. And DD himself went silent after I questioned his timing, he also attributed it to Gry not being online, so why are you saying in his behalf he was afk?
Fair enough, and there wouldn't be any logical reasoning for Gry ignoring a PM but I'm gonna be stubborn and continue to disagree.
And yes, I was online in the sense that I was logged in but was watching a game so periodically checked in during commercials, so my first thought was to navigate to the MH Online list when I saw the post.
Sure, good to see that for the records you agree his story doesn't fully check and you're being stubborn.
Meh I'll drop this matter as well. After Juviii and Kato I don't wanna push a third person but it's rly weird to see how people first overlooked the PGO possibility even after Greg's reaction to Daws (aside from Bia later) and now uses the "but he could still be a mafia PGO" as an excuse to lynch him tho that wouldn't matter for the first assumption since the will to kill wasn't there, which was their "Daws was the mafia target" basis. Looks like people (Nii and Gryff) trying to give some extra time to DD.
Sure, good to see that for the records you agree his story doesn't fully check and you're being stubborn.
Meh I'll drop this matter as well. After Juviii and Kato I don't wanna push a third person but it's rly weird to see how people first overlooked the PGO possibility even after Greg's reaction to Daws (aside from Bia later) and now uses the "but he could still be a mafia PGO" as an excuse to lynch him tho that wouldn't matter for the first assumption since the will to kill wasn't there, which was their "Daws was the mafia target" basis. Looks like people (Nii and Gryff) trying to give some extra time to DD.
I tried to participate yesterday night but the thread was closed so I just went to sleep and this morning was extremely busy,
This whole DD drama is so complicated at this point. Digital trying to get himself killed makes no sense excepted if there's a certain role that gains power from dying. Maybe he doesn't feel like playing this game seriously and is trying to bring, with Lambu, another person to death with him for his own satisfaction. I'll never understand this guy lol. I do believe that this charade has to stop though but I will not vote for him since he could be a Bomb. Instead I'll go for gnut because he's connected to Daws' death.
I'm new here so I can't tell if DD always plays like this but I won't take him lightly.
I believe that a mentor might (50% sure) have recruited DD during the night. The mentor may have gambled there by really trusting DD into being a townie but digital was the only person to reveal a role (not stand). Also, If DD really got recruited, then the mentor gained one of the most (experienced)* mafia player on this forum. Then again, it wouldn't stop us from suspecting DD so it wouldn't seem like a logical move from the mentor to do. This leaves me conflicted. This would also mean that the mentor isn't used to that role since it would had been smarter to wait a couple days before recruiting someone. Or maybe there isn't any mentor and the killer(s) got blocked last night?
Question; If the mentee dies, can the mentor recruit another person as the new apprentice? I'm assuming that it's possible but I'm not sure,