too late with the holt vote...Votekill Gnut let's go double
too late with the holt vote...Votekill Gnut let's go double
Sorry bro...I do work in a restaurant....smhAnd @gnut avoided all questions about his role, saying basically nothing and being weirdly absent during this dayphaseI'm sorry but all of this just screams mafia behavior, not a townie who wants to be kept alive. Even the smallest hint would've helped his case. Instead he's being all silent and careful, very unlike townie greg from earlier games.
My vote definitely stays on him, I'm almost sure he's mafia at this point.
Not really, because they're wasting a night kill with that, knowing full well that DD will get lynched eventually if he survives this dayphase. Might be as early as Day 3 even, depending on how things go.
Yeah, Gajeel for sure. And someone else in the beginning of the day, don't recall if it was Gryff.There was someone that mentioned something oddly specific about a recruit potentially happening (as an explanation) for lack of kills even before DD came out about assassinating lambu. Or did I imagine that?
I think that was Gajeel, you liked the post I joked about it tooThere was someone that mentioned something oddly specific about a recruit potentially happening (as an explanation) for lack of kills even before DD came out about assassinating lambu. Or did I imagine that?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously? Now me too? Jesus...gnut farfalla either shinobi or seraph are the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also im not mafia.
I exposed gnut at least make sure to kill him day 3.I like how DD's breakdown is completely self-induced lol
Literally no one at any point actually initiated suspicion on him ._.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
shinobi or you since you voted for desin to lay low.Seriously? Now me too? Jesus...
@Holt i cleared that misunderstanding up earlier today,a previous post of mine was misinterpreted as an actual claim while the reality is that it was just a reference to a previous game.
It isn't about the number of your posts, but the style of your posts. It all seems very fishy to me. I think some people (+ mafia votes) are making the wrong call here, but expect some further questioning during the next dayphase from my side. Feel free to finally give us a hint about your role thoughSorry bro...I do work in a restaurant....smh
Only have so much time on a break.
Anyways votekill DD

what role did you play in his suspicion though? That was all daws ....I exposed gnut at least make sure to kill him day 3.
> lies about rolegnut farfalla either shinobi or seraph are the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also im not mafia.
if I am listed as a roleless mafia I was death miller.fuck it if dd flips mafia i dont believe he killed lambon either
Why should we save you???last chance to kill gnut and save me, imagine how interesting day 3 will be.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
because gnut is mafia and im not a mafia.Why should we save you???![]()
I would say the same goes for you as I think we've basically shared the same amount of info iirc. In fact there are others who haven't shared even if their stand is passive or active?@Belserion If we both make the night i'm gonna be curious about your Role and your Stand tomorrow,i think at that point you would feel a little more secure to share something at least right?