Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Janitor sucks!! rip farf
Only 1 died again, 1 killing group?
Noona :emocat It's not like you died young but you had a ton of juice left in the tank smh

By the by, my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
A hider should be targeted by the killer to die, the PGO thing is true then?
but Spirit said something that sounded like he targeted daws too
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Shouldn’t I have penalties for not voting yesterday? @GrySun ??

Farfalla dying this way is interesting since I learned from her for two nights and I didn’t become her role. Why was the sane Spy passed for Farfalla’s good passive role? @Vandred, who did you target last night?

I wonder... Is it because she told me that her role was good to learn? That means I either got blocked by mafia escort or my role was stolen set up.

Janitor is going to a P.I.T.A. I wonder if we're looking at one mafia team.
The lack of deaths does seem like we are dealing with a large mafia team. They have had 2 nights to get organized so they would be the most knowledgeable people on the game right now.

If we were to believe that gnut killed Daws night 1, then where did their kill go to? The prostitute has already died. DD killed Lambu.

I have to wonder why Gry made the mistake. If Gnut had activated his stand, that should have still went on his list of actions. He typically makes spreadsheets of these things. Makes me wonder if something more confusing happened. That it was hard to keep track of. Which is why he will talk about it at Endgame.
TPs are all the rage these days, I've forgotten where Gry stands on them, but he won as a TP for the first time with santa. I think rules were just modified recently to accommodate santa being able to win without the game ending? Not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Gry threw that in this game. Or maybe a SS
SS would make sense since that could be another thing that could have happened with my role. I could be an illusion now like I was that one game where The SS killed me because I told my role early. I still think Santa is in the game and if we repeat Overlord then Mafia will play perfectly and Santa will come out of left field and win, making them look like dumbasses.

Noona :emocat It's not like you died young but you had a ton of juice left in the tank smh

By the by, my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
If we actually believed that a mortician was in the game with a spirit medium and spy then maybe.

Janitor sucks!! rip farf
Only 1 died again, 1 killing group?

A hider should be targeted by the killer to die, the PGO thing is true then?
but Spirit said something that sounded like he targeted daws too
I guess Spirit needs to come forward.

Honestly, I have to wonder with Stands did town just get all sucky ones that aren’t helpful at all? Cuz people have had 2 nights and 2 days to use them. Something helpful that comes from your stand should be told. No scum has died so far. You need to be helpful. At least talk about your stand even if you have no results.

Because if it is one mafia team, it’s only going to take them a matter of time to guess who the mainstream roles are. Cuz their play doesn’t look as stupid as Town with Lambu lying so blantly on D1, how that lynch was played with the Kato, and DD killing Lambu.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I can't be the only one who knows what DD is like, but fair enough.

What about your role/stand Holt? I think it's about time everyone starts talking more about those, so that we can get some more clues.
I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me
Honestly, I have to wonder with Stands did town just get all sucky ones that aren’t helpful at all? Cuz people have had 2 nights and 2 days to use them. Something helpful that comes from your stand should be told. No scum has died so far. You need to be helpful. At least talk about your stand even if you have no results.
Panda just said his stand is mortician and he saw nothing was used on Daws last night though

@Nii since you really don't trust Greg, what do you think the presence of janitor mean? And what do you make of Panda's stand reveal?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If you guys need me, tag summon me. Going back to sleep now. Only was curious if I had died during the night cuz I didn’t use my stand to see if mafia killed me. Had regretted the action before bed since they could hit me with something like a block and a kill to set Farfalla up. As an Apprentice, that death would look that way. I can see my stand wasn’t needed to survive since they targeted her instead of me. Probably means they figure she’s more of a threat then me. That idea pisses me off and makes me think the personality of the mafia team can be figured out. If I wasn’t working during most of these dayphases, I would be all over some of you. Another idea that makes me mad is if a SS snuck up and got me in the night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Panda just said his stand is mortician and he saw nothing was used on Daws last night though
Did you miss me asking Panda if believed a mortician was in the game with a spirit medium???
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Belserion @Lady pompom ladies you're barely here
@Spirit you're keeping to your name and being literally nonexistent
@Seraph you said you would tell us something today?
@desin24 no code for your teammates today?
@Vandred what are your thoughts on these so far?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Holt and Panda on a team together confirmed? :lambirb

And no joking about going back to bed. Catch me later peeps.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao Jinxie... That's a very weird response to my statement

Daws claimed he targeted Gnut, and Gnut didn't immediately say lol that was 'PGO stands fellas'. A hider will die if the player he hides behind is of the faction that tries to kill him, leaving open the possibility he was killed by Gnuts faction. Cres immediately claiming I'm lying... Is strange :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only was curious if I had died during the night cuz I didn’t use my stand to see if mafia killed me.
You didn't your stand... To see if mafia would kill you?

Had regretted the action before bed since they could hit me with something like a block and a kill to set Farfalla up. As an Apprentice, that death would look that way. I can see my stand wasn’t needed to survive since they targeted her instead of me.
Why would killing her set you up? And why do you mention again? You sound oddly assured of the fact you were safe

Probably means they figure she’s more of a threat then me. That idea pisses me off and makes me think the personality of the mafia team can be figured out.
? It pissed you off she is more threatening? And from that we're supposed to be able deduce the mafia team?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I doN't know what to say except damn janitor. Not that I hate it since Of course there has to be one. Can't be a game without. End of last day i would have liked a double lynch but cest la vie. Number one suspect is definitely Gnut. Not sure about the others. seemed rather reasonable this game so she might have even been townie. Not sure if we only have one killing group or if there are more and they are just full of failures. This is gonna be an interesting day for sure.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Jinxie this was incredibly confusing :lmao

Farfalla dying this way is interesting since I learned from her for two nights and I didn’t become her role. Why was the sane Spy passed for Farfalla’s good passive role? @Vandred, who did you target last night?

I wonder... Is it because she told me that her role was good to learn? That means I either got blocked by mafia escort or my role was stolen set up.
If your target dies... You don't learn their role...

The lack of deaths does seem like we are dealing with a large mafia team. They have had 2 nights to get organized so they would be the most knowledgeable people on the game right now.
What? If they were 'preparing', doesn't the lack of deaths suggest the opposite? That they have a small team that uses up their actions on roles instead of kills?

If we were to believe that gnut killed Daws night 1, then where did their kill go to? The prostitute has already died. DD killed Lambu.
No actions were used on Daws. And maybe... Blocked? Target was protected? We can use our stands on top of our regular roles, so...

I have to wonder why Gry made the mistake. If Gnut had activated his stand, that should have still went on his list of actions. He typically makes spreadsheets of these things. Makes me wonder if something more confusing happened. That it was hard to keep track of. Which is why he will talk about it at Endgame.
A conversation with yourself? ._.

SS would make sense since that could be another thing that could have happened with my role. I could be an illusion now like I was that one game where The SS killed me because I told my role early. I still think Santa is in the game and if we repeat Overlord then Mafia will play perfectly and Santa will come out of left field and win, making them look like dumbasses.
Yes shapeshifter and santa are roles

If we actually believed that a mortician was in the game with a spirit medium and spy then maybe.

Honestly, I have to wonder with Stands did town just get all sucky ones that aren’t helpful at all? Cuz people have had 2 nights and 2 days to use them. Something helpful that comes from your stand should be told. No scum has died so far. You need to be helpful. At least talk about your stand even if you have no results.
Cres: no scum has died! towns at least come forward with your stand!!
Panda: my stand is mort and daws wasn't targeted
Cres: liar

Because if it is one mafia team, it’s only going to take them a matter of time to guess who the mainstream roles are. Cuz their play doesn’t look as stupid as Town with Lambu lying so blantly on D1, how that lynch was played with the Kato, and DD killing Lambu.
Mafia play isn't stupid and will figure out our roles because Lambu lied, Kato was lynched and DD killed Lambu?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you're saying no actions were performed on Daws, thus making it likely that it actually was his PGO stand? But after that you're saying gnuts faction could have targeted him? That makes no sense to me @Copy Panda shouldn't any form of action perfomed on him be shown to you? What about stands?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me

Panda just said his stand is mortician and he saw nothing was used on Daws last night though

@Nii since you really don't trust Greg, what do you think the presence of janitor mean? And what do you make of Panda's stand reveal?
What I make of that is that he could still be mafia, but with a PGO stand, like I said during Dayphase 2. Gnut has gone almost completely silent since this matter came up, and besides multiple people asking he has said absolutely 0 about his role. It's not just the matter of the hider dying, but his general behavior being strange und unlike his usual self.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also @Spirit has made exactly 2 posts during the whole game so far... about time he starts getting more active or he should be removed. I never understand why people sign up for a mafia game and then basically don't show up at all. @GrySun even asked again like a few days before the start of this game =/
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, I was thinking about it and a kill would indeed be registered... So Gnut or no one else targeted him. I need to think about it a bit more. According to my stand literally no actions were used on Daws... Gnut could still just be mafia with PGO power, but him not claiming sth so easy is strange ._.

For now, I think I'll shift attention to the likes of Cres
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
First of all, I'll say that the Miller + Assassin combo was the last possibility I expected. Sleeper would have made sense, but this feels like trolling.


@Belserion @Lady pompom ladies you're barely here
@Spirit you're keeping to your name and being literally nonexistent
@Seraph you said you would tell us something today?
@desin24 no code for your teammates today?
@Vandred what are your thoughts on these so far?
On those people or on the events?

Only Seraph and desin have contributed more than a scant few words to the discussion so far, so I got about as much as you can have on almost-inactives. Spirit has a grand total of two posts in the thread, meaning he's living by the grace of the host. And still waiting to see what desin comes up with, honestly not too sold on that code thing but... suddenly there's a Janitor, so go figure.

On the events, Panda kind of swiped the logical assumption out of the picture (meaning that the single kill from N1 was from gnut going for Daws), so we're back to square one right now.

As for Faffy's death...

Farfalla dying this way is interesting since I learned from her for two nights and I didn’t become her role. Why was the sane Spy passed for Farfalla’s good passive role? @Vandred, who did you target last night?
Because I said it was a Stand? For the third time now, I believe :lambirb

I don't see how anyone who understands how mafia game works and knows Faff's playstyle a little wouldn't think she was baiting with "good passive role", which doesn't seem to have been Bomb or BP. Guess we should all put our hopes into Jesus eh?

And yeah, like Panda said, if your teacher dies you don't learn anything. So either they were lucky or thought this up to hinder you as well... if you're not with the killers. At any rate, the point is that at a first glance it looks like a pretty calculated kill.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've been helping people where I can. I can't reveal my stand because that also means revealling my role, and I'm not keen on showing all of my cards and getting fisted without lube.

My role doesn't have anything to do with gathering details on Night Actions, etc. so all I have to go on are what people say during the day. Jinx sort of jumped the gun with the whole learning farf's role thing. Could just be a slip up, but it's not a complicated role, and stinks a bit of a poorly researched cover claim.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason :emobirb

I can only think of a doctor protecting person x during the first night, but someone who played the first game with stands might have a better idea.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Janitor sucks!! rip farf
Only 1 died again, 1 killing group?

A hider should be targeted by the killer to die, the PGO thing is true then?
but Spirit said something that sounded like he targeted daws too
I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason :emobirb

I can only think of a doctor protecting person x during the first night, but someone who played the first game with stands might have a better idea.
You had a Poisoner Stand? :oh

Either Doc or you hit a BP, or Bodyguard who got protection or stuff like that. I take it it's too soon to reveal who your target was?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication.
So you used an action on N1? I think I get what you mean in that case...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
So the complication was logistics on your end or sth?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright Spirit now that you're here, what are your thoughts on the game so far?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So the complication was logistics on your end or sth?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright Spirit now that you're here, what are your thoughts on the game so far?
I don't have anything of substance to deduct from D1 as of yet. I still need to read through it all again and find anything among the usual D1 bullshit, but Farf's situation is worth following some threads. Even if some of them might seem obvious, I want to rule out any false positives. For example, Farf was likely targetted for her agressive and skilled playing ability. Imo it's neccesary to look into just who were the people she was clashing with most. Might have poked the hornets nest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top