Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because it wouldn't really help anyone at this point, it's still just a hunch I had, so there's no real argument I could provide. And I don't really want to say who I might suspect besides gnut yet, at least as long as I don't have some solid arguments.
I'm not asking you to motivate the choice, I'm asking you to put on the record who you targeted. Now that you already used your stand, and that player survived, there's merit in trying to figure out how that situation came to be. To prevent you from consolidating a claim later. There's no reason whatsoever to hold back, especially now that our lead on gnut might be fizzling out
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Well Vandred said Doctors are possible, and that's how I understood it too. Other members can still be protected is what I assume, otherwise a stand would hit no matter what, which would make it almost too OP.

Also realized that Seraph would be dead had he protected my target, so my earlier comment was unnecessary lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because it wouldn't really help anyone at this point, it's still just a hunch I had, so there's no real argument I could provide. And I don't really want to say who I might suspect besides gnut yet, at least as long as I don't have some solid arguments.
My understanding is that roles do not affect stands powers.
Also, you don't want to share your suspect without solid argument D3 , but you want to kill him N1 ?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
@GrySun Hypothetically, could a doctor stand protect a player targeted by a poison stand?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah it is forced because I wanted to send a message to my associates. Unfortunately I missed a capital "I" in my bait. I should get better at baiting. I'm pretty bad at baiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Games like these I really miss Erin and her cute lists.

It's so easy to let people get out of sight.

So Suspect #1 is Gnut for Daws having targeted him and still getting killed which indicates that Gnut is mafia and therefore could not be hidden behind. We also "know" that no abilities were used on Daws if we are to trust those claims. So he can not have been blocked or otherwise interfered with.

Before putting anyone on the chopping block are there other scenarios how a Hider could have been killed even though he chose someone to hide behind?
No the thing is, if he was killed I'd be told that as well (killing is a targeting jutsu). Daws hasn't been targeted by anyone
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Elucidating. Since doctor is now on the table, there shouldn't be any reason for Nii to not reveal who he targeted. If a doc couldn't block, maybe the target was sitting on valuable self protection Nii wouldn't want to divulge, but since any number of external protection could have been used, I think it should be fine
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
A doc or the target should confirm this. And why he tried to kill someone N1 in the first place is also weird. My vote remains on him for now
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well okay Panda, my target was Vandred. I think if it really was a stand doctor, he can come out and prove my claim. My guess is it might have been Spirit, but he's probably the sole dude who shouldn't outright admit it bc he claimed he has the same role and stand lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why you're on my case so strongly shinobi, all I've been doing is suspecting gnut since Day 2 and sticked with that, because he really gave me no reason to trust him since then :XD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Well okay Panda, my target was Vandred. I think if it really was a stand doctor, he can come out and prove my claim. My guess is it might have been Spirit, but he's probably the sole dude who shouldn't outright admit it bc he claimed he has the same role and stand lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why you're on my case so strongly shinobi, all I've been doing is suspecting gnut since Day 2 and sticked with that, because he really gave me no reason to trust him since then :XD
Why did you want to kill Vandred? XD
No man, the gnut stuff is there ofc, I generally don't trust bandwagons coz it benefits mafia more than town from what I saw, you didn't wait for him to say anything today did you? and that kill thing didn't sit well with me, but let's see what Vand or docs or someone has to say
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why did you want to kill Vandred? XD
No man, the gnut stuff is there ofc, I generally don't trust bandwagons coz it benefits mafia more than town from what I saw, you didn't wait for him to say anything today did you? and that kill thing didn't sit well with me, but let's see what Vand or docs or someone has to say
Because I found his behavior suspicious obviously. Accusing me of a bad action isn't helping anyone, ofc it was a bit of a gamble but I was willing to take that risk. If he had died, we might have a big lead who joined his votes and arguments and who didn't, that would have been helpful in any case. Him not dying sadly made the whole thing useless, but tough luck I guess =/

And I didn't wait for gnut bc it took him what, 8 hours into the dayphase without saying anything? He made like 2 or 3 posts in the last 24 hours, and ignored all questions coming at him, and not just from me. If that isn't suspicious I dunno, but it seems he's successful bc the focus is slowly shifting elsewhere :XD
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion can you tell us a bit more about your role or stand? That sort of info we already got on the first day, I think it's about time we all started revealing a bit more, or we'll never learn who might be mafia.
I agree with everyone revealing a bit more considering there are some who haven't even said if their role /stand is active or passive. I prefer not to reveal completely yet but when I said my stand is passive and ironic I meant that while my role benefits everyone else except me, my stand benefits only me.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hm so Van survived Nii's poisoning, Gnut barely posts and may have counter killed Daws...

Since uncle is inactive, Daws is dead and Nii revealed, the new lead becomes Van?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Because I found his behavior suspicious obviously. Accusing me of a bad action isn't helping anyone, ofc it was a bit of a gamble but I was willing to take that risk. If he had died, we might have a big lead who joined his votes and arguments and who didn't, that would have been helpful in any case. Him not dying sadly made the whole thing useless, but tough luck I guess =/

And I didn't wait for gnut bc it took him what, 8 hours into the dayphase without saying anything? He made like 2 or 3 posts in the last 24 hours, and ignored all questions coming at him, and not just from me. If that isn't suspicious I dunno, but it seems he's successful bc the focus is slowly shifting elsewhere :XD
Admittedly gnut is afk so far. I don't defend gnut btw, just to be clear on this.
I want to ask you what did you find so suspicious in Vandred d1 that you took it upon yourself to kill him N1, I'm considering the possibility if this is the failed mafia kill from N1? but I will stop here now. I already pointed out what I found odd to me, and we also have others involved in this (Vand/docs/.. ) to consider what they have to say about this kill as well.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Trying to kill Van is the same level of spicy as DD killing Lambu ._.
No, because killing Lambu during early Day 1 didn't help anyone. Learning Vandreds role by day 3 would have given us a lead no matter what though, because it would make certain people either look more or less suspicious, like who voted for the same guy/girl as Van during Day 1 and Day 2. I admit that it ofc was a risk, but it's not as bad as you make it sound.


Hm so Van survived Nii's poisoning, Gnut barely posts and may have counter killed Daws...

Since uncle is inactive, Daws is dead and Nii revealed, the new lead becomes Van?
I still think we should go for Greg, but sure, maybe Van can add something to this discussion, now that he knows I targeted him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To further clarify if it‘s not described enough in the OP, Stands work exactly the same as the same role normally would. Stands follow the rules and interactions of the role they are, with the exceptions as said in the OP with being unblockable, unredirectable, untraceable and unloseable.

For example an Apprentice Stand can‘t be blocked, but if the teacher is blocked the Stand still wouldn‘t work due to how Apprentice works.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,813
Gender
Female
Country
China
Right so Van either was targeted by someone else or could protect himself

Tbh Im more interested in looking into Cres and Desin while we wait for the old man
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also, I‘ll be missing for a lot of time til ~1 hour before the day end, so with the incoming votes anyone can edit or track the votes themselves if needed to keep an overview until I count them.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right so Van either was targeted by someone else or could protect himself

Tbh Im more interested in looking into Cres and Desin while we wait for the old man
It's 12AM here already, so I'll have to leave soon sadly =/ But I still think it's a good idea to share thoughts about other people here (at least the few who are somewhat active...). Personally I find Cres posts slightly confusing, but they do sound earnest :XD Can't really say anything about Desin besides the weird code thing, but not sure if that amounts to much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top