Sorry...im here and reading
You can have my stand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again, I'll point out that I can try my best to be useful at night with my ability, but I'm mostly relying on what happens during the day.@desin24 your play is awfully reminiscient of the past few games where you've been mafia. My instinct feels pretty strongly you're mafia again trying to cruise per usual. Are you going to say anything at all.
votekill desin24! Maybe this will get your attention
@gnut I have never known you to be so absent from a game tbh. I get that it's work, it just feels a bit strange though. What are your thoughts so far? Who do you suspect? Why didn't you call out seraph yesterday? seems like the typical play you'd call out.
@Vandred you claimed spy right? or was that as a stand? Did you discover anything last night?
@Belserion you're here now.. what are your thoughts? You were more or less on the same page about seraph, perhaps you have another hunch that could get us somewhere?
@Arjuna just...do something?
@GajeelNashi anything to say? we're at D4 already
Actually I think I'll just look back over the role hints...perhaps I can find something. It just feels like a lot of effort when so little is happening
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also the lack of kills is worrying. I'd rather like to believe something else is going on underground that some mystery doc being repeatedly lucky.
@Spirit we're at D4 already. At which point will your role/stand being the same stop being a barrier to you saying anything? Don't you have any interesting results that couldthroughthrow some light on our situation?
Edit: typo
For now I believe Bia....desin not so much.Do we think Pom or Desin are suspect
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't my actual hint enough for now? I'll reveal more when I feel more comfortable and by that, I mean that I'll reveal the role itself,@GajeelNashi @Spirit @desin24 @gnut could you tell more or reveal your roles?
Yeah, I never expected Seraph to turn out mafia before you cornered him to be honest. Now that we finally got a mafia, I believe the best thing to do is go check all posts from Seraph and try to see how he interacted with different people and who he voted for. Maybe we could find something from that. I'll do that myself once I get more free time. Probably during this night phase or late during this day phase. For gnut, my perspective hasn't changed. He's not helping at all when he's literally related to Daws' death. Too silent and not giving anything. I also feel like people are overlooking desin's codes (post #214 and post #509), not sure what he wants to accomplish with that but I can't think of any normal townie role that would need to code during a game. Then, there's Gryff who isn't saying anything about himself, Panda whom I get a bad vibe of and Spirit who has the same stand and role. Honestly, the only one that I don't suspect to be guilty is you, Holt, with what happened with Seraph. If you turn out to be a bad guy which I doubt, then you're definitely an excellent player. I also don't feel at ease when it comes to the Nii poisoning Vandred story. While I'm inclined to think like Nii for gnut's matter, I also believe that it was way too early to use the poisoning stand but that depends on the person I guess.@GajeelNashi anything to say? we're at D4 already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
damn chill lol, I'm not ignoring this thread,GajeelNashi also ignoring the thread, posting elsewhere tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In my case it's a useful combo. Can get a lot of good deeds done in a pinch.She also pounced onto me and Holt earlier in the game smh
Tbh, I think the wall she posted earlier against me was equally suspect to Seraphs wall..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, really? Spirit has the same stand and role? What combination of roles would be acceptable to double up on
Only thing I could think of was a protectionx2 or votex2....maybe something deadx2She also pounced onto me and Holt earlier in the game smh
Tbh, I think the wall she posted earlier against me was equally suspect to Seraphs wall..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, really? Spirit has the same stand and role? What combination of roles would be acceptable to double up on
Yet you haven't used for 2 nights....[
In my case it's a useful combo. Can get a lot of good deeds done in a pinch.
Don't rush the work of the good lord.@GajeelNashi I don't think you're role is any secret tbh, the hint you gave was pretty clear and you pretty much agreed with Seraph when he doubled down on it when he said it was a role he had before. It's not a role Mafia are going to waste their time over though it's exactly the type of role Mafia would claim.
Yet you haven't used for 2 nights....
Of course.And these are night actions? @Spirit