Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
How BK works;
1. Player selects 3 targets
2. Host randomizes onto a single target
3. Host randomizes one of 3 actions (reveal, redirect or block) regardless of role or faction of the target
4. Player is told what action was randomized
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Ok, so he didn't specifically mentioned what of the 3 actions he got. I also don't like how he told his results in bits and pieces answering questions when asked. D3 he said his stand is related to knowing, and his role is passive and has to do with some health related things, there aren't many roles that fit.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised.
I think Arjuna is lying. Wouldn't you on top of revealing BK also receive the effect you triggered..?
This. I was barkeeper in my first game and I was told which action was used each time. The process itself is randomised in terms of the actions. Block, redirect, reveal. By your response to Gryff about someone lying about their passive role are you saying you redirected someone's action @Arjuna?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hints/roles

SofDaws-My stand ability is bomb defuser role Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand ?????? (killed by janitor)>>> Detective
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand. Miler
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii-
I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand, Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason
I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember.
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before. Mafia Escort
Gajeel Nashi
-I also have a passive role and an active stand, My role requires death in order to be triggered and it's a townie role. My stand is active/green,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck. Claims apprentice. Claims she didn’t learn from Farfalla because Farfy died.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past. Now my hint will be something related to knowing... No no I mean my stand. Role: Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised. No need to hide anymore,yeah it is Bar Keeper. targets: Shinobi,Spirit, Gajeel.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role. my role is passive. But my Stand is active. Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role. I haven't used my stand yet because choosing a mafia would kill me. But I could try to use this to identify a mafia. If I die then whoever I targeted was mafia, just gotta . This is basically a one shot detective
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered. I have an active role and a passive stand. I said my stand is passive and ironic I meant that while my role benefits everyone else except me, my stand benefits only me.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand. He said his role was priority level 2.
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop) Prostitute
Lady p-
to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw. both my stand and role are active. Claims Investigator
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability. y role doesn't have anything to do with gathering details on Night Actions, etc.
I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication. I did not use an action no. I have used an ability once, that being last night. I didn't use any Night Actions because I was at work then asleep ZZzzz. I'll point out that I can try my best to be useful at night with my ability, but I'm mostly relying on what happens during the day.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)
Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me
Holt claims bodyguard.
Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...

I guess those are the hints/roles? Please tell if there are things missing.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This. I was barkeeper in my first game and I was told which action was used each time. The process itself is randomised in terms of the actions. Block, redirect, reveal. By your response to Gryff about someone lying about their passive role are you saying you redirected someone's action @Arjuna?
I've been BK more than once. You submit 3 names, then the host tells you what happened. Ie: One of your guests failed to perform their night action, was redirected!

No actions or names are revealled.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am not feeling well on how mafia can blen in the crowds during the day, however they semm to be having a huge stroke of bad luck during nights, so far they only killed a single target, and all the other ones were lynches :facepalm I just hope they keepnot killing at night.

As for Arjuna's claim, he did not specify the target, just told someone wa sredirected, which means he either redirected Spririt, or someone else whose passive role is a lie. It could also be the case Arjuna is lying, or that those people claiming passive actually have active roles and a passive stand.

But from what he told so far, it doesn't seem to be alie, just strange how he gives it bit by bit instead of telling in a single post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think I trust gnut a bit more, but I still feel conflicted on who to vote today. :grumble Too many suspicious people.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
Pomcha did you say your main role was investigator? Or is that your stand?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
Right. What are your thoughts on there being a single janitor kill so far? 🤔
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Right. What are your thoughts on there being a single janitor kill so far? 🤔
Many options,
1. They saved the janitor for later (or just failed on the 1st night kill)
2. Janitor was blocked (except the nigh we saw Farfy's death)
3. They alternated the janitor and other mafia member to kill but failed due to stands/docs protecting their targets.

The mafia had 3 nights, but only 1 night they could sucessfully kill the target, more than "not having a janitor kill" I would say they are not having kills at all.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised.
I think Arjuna is lying. Wouldn't you on top of revealing BK also receive the effect you triggered..?
O.O

I've been BK more than once. You submit 3 names, then the host tells you what happened. Ie: One of your guests failed to perform their night action, was redirected!

No actions or names are revealled.
BK has multiple actions like role reveal. Saying someone was randomized as oppose to outright saying they were redirected, the wording is a bit convoluted for Bk to state in that way.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm settling on lynching desin today. His story just fails to add up. This might just be me, but if I'm deliberately trying to bait Mafia with a juicy role I'd personally be more inclined to get Town to help. You just sort of toss an assortment of statements without even defending yourself upon questioning.

!votekill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

O.O



BK has multiple actions like role reveal. Saying someone was randomized as oppose to outright saying they were redirected, the wording is a bit convoluted for Bk to state in that way.
Not really? The randomisation is getting their night action redirected. It's the same thing and he provided the acceptable information. Not saying he's even telling the truth, but what he did tell us was correct.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seraph going for Desin again and again actually makes him less likely to be mafia in my eyes.

shinobi has basically not said anything besides going hard at me for questioning gnut. Together with Gryff and Vandred, their posts strike me as just posting and throwing some pseudo arguments or pointless theories in there while actually not adding much. Shinobi's the most obvious example to me, so votekill shinobi for now. I would still prefer killing gnut, but people seemingly don't want to go after him...

Also @Crescent Jinx I'm not sure which posts of yours I've supposedly ignored, feel free to ask me again.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How do you see codes without having any idea of any kind of key? Or do you mean that I spelled out the word innocent in a lame post about "using" code. Trust me, if I was using code you would not be able to tell.
I just don't see what the point of saying HINT and INNOCENT is. If you wanted to tell us hints for your role, why wouldn't you just say it simply instead of saying it like that,

I won't be here for the last hours of this day phase so I'll place my vote now,
votekill gnut,
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I find it funny how Panda and Gryffindor ask about the "lack" of janitor kills when there weren't even mafia kills last night :lmao the only proven mafia kill during N2 was from the janitor,all the other townie deaths are lynches (excluding the Daws case which no one is sure about).

Maybe I should start putting how people died in that list...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hints/roles

SofDaws-My stand ability is bomb defuser role Hider >>> Hostkilled D2 (died in N1)
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand ?????? (killed by janitor)>>> Detective >>> Killed N2
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand. Miler >>> Lynched D2
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand >>> Daykilled D1
Nii- I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand, Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason
I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember.
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before. Mafia Escort >>> Lynched D3
Gajeel Nashi -I also have a passive role and an active stand, My role requires death in order to be triggered and it's a townie role. My stand is active/green,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck. Claims apprentice. Claims she didn’t learn from Farfalla because Farfy died.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past. Now my hint will be something related to knowing... No no I mean my stand. Role: Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised. No need to hide anymore,yeah it is Bar Keeper. targets: Shinobi,Spirit, Gajeel.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role. my role is passive. But my Stand is active. Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role. I haven't used my stand yet because choosing a mafia would kill me. But I could try to use this to identify a mafia. If I die then whoever I targeted was mafia, just gotta . This is basically a one shot detective
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered. I have an active role and a passive stand. I said my stand is passive and ironic I meant that while my role benefits everyone else except me, my stand benefits only me.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand. He said his role was priority level 2.
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop) Prostitute >>>lynched D1
Lady p- to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw. both my stand and role are active. Claims Investigator
Spirit-
Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability. y role doesn't have anything to do with gathering details on Night Actions, etc.
I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication. I did not use an action no. I have used an ability once, that being last night. I didn't use any Night Actions because I was at work then asleep ZZzzz. I'll point out that I can try my best to be useful at night with my ability, but I'm mostly relying on what happens during the day.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)
Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me
Holt claims bodyguard.
Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Normally you would say something like, I invited Shinobi, Gajeel, Spirit to the bar. One got Redirected.

You wouldn’t say randomized. Randomized feels like you just read the role description.

The lack of anyone actually going after Arjuna this game makes me thing his team is protecting him. Because in a normal game, he would be lynched real fast.

Do people think he’s Bomb or something?

Also Panda asking same questions to Pom that I asked the last day phase. O/

Instead of focusing on everyone. Let’s focus on gnut, Arjuna, Nii, Shinobi, and maybe Desin. That’s still a huge number.


I'm settling on lynching desin today. His story just fails to add up. This might just be me, but if I'm deliberately trying to bait Mafia with a juicy role I'd personally be more inclined to get Town to help. You just sort of toss an assortment of statements without even defending yourself upon questioning.

!votekill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Not really? The randomisation is getting their night action redirected. It's the same thing and he provided the acceptable information. Not saying he's even telling the truth, but what he did tell us was correct.
Wording is always important. Especially considering he is only giving a little information at a time. He’s already suspect number 1. I think he should be still up. No reason to come to his defense when he barely said anything all game. Plus HostSama says every game that BK results are the easiest to fake. Why wait so long to use a Bk stand and then only choose passives + people who have used their actions when there are suspicious active people in the game. It doesn’t add up almost as much as desin’s action.

:rolleyes:

But I do think there’s a high potential of Desin being a Mafia bomb and might baiting. Or he might be a potential TP, which is why Seraph was against him. Mafia would hate a Santa to come steal their win when it D4, and Santa only needs one more night. Unless Seraph blocked them in the night. But now both town ho and mafia ho are dead. So anyone going strong for Desin is suspicious. But I also think the last voters should watch out and no important townie roles should vote at the end if they feel like Desin is the one. O/ Be aware that Daws was a bomb Defuser and there is either a mafia Bomb role or mafia Bomb stand in the game. With no weird bombs like TB coming out, just makes it more likely. And that mafia bomb will try to get themselves lynched eventually.

@Nii, since just getting up. Going to go back and find my posts but it may take a second.

I find it funny how Panda and Gryffindor ask about the "lack" of janitor kills when there weren't even mafia kills last night :lmao the only proven mafia kill during N2 was from the janitor,all the other townie deaths are lynches (excluding the Daws case which no one is sure about).

Maybe I should start putting how people died in that list...
Yes, night actions too for both Stands and roles. Like how Erin does it by nights and days at the end of hers. I can go back and do it too. But not right now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Normally you would say something like, I invited Shinobi, Gajeel, Spirit to the bar. One got Redirected.

You wouldn’t say randomized. Randomized feels like you just read the role description.

The lack of anyone actually going after Arjuna this game makes me thing his team is protecting him. Because in a normal game, he would be lynched real fast.

Do people think he’s Bomb or something?

Also Panda asking same questions to Pom that I asked the last day phase. O/

Instead of focusing on everyone. Let’s focus on gnut, Arjuna, Nii, Shinobi, and maybe Desin. That’s still a huge number.




Wording is always important. Especially considering he is only giving a little information at a time. He’s already suspect number 1. I think he should be still up. No reason to come to his defense when he barely said anything all game. Plus HostSama says every game that BK results are the easiest to fake. Why wait so long to use a Bk stand and then only choose passives + people who have used their actions when there are suspicious active people in the game. It doesn’t add up almost as much as desin’s action.

:rolleyes:

But I do think there’s a high potential of Desin being a Mafia bomb and might baiting. Or he might be a potential TP, which is why Seraph was against him. Mafia would hate a Santa to come steal their win when it D4, and Santa only needs one more night. Unless Seraph blocked them in the night. But now both town ho and mafia ho are dead. So anyone going strong for Desin is suspicious. But I also think the last voters should watch out and no important townie roles should vote at the end if they feel like Desin is the one. O/ Be aware that Daws was a bomb Defuser and there is either a mafia Bomb role or mafia Bomb stand in the game. With no weird bombs like TB coming out, just makes it more likely. And that mafia bomb will try to get themselves lynched eventually.

@Nii, since just getting up. Going to go back and find my posts but it may take a second.



Yes, night actions too for both Stands and roles. Like how Erin does it by nights and days at the end of hers. I can go back and do it too. But not right now.
Again, wasn't saying he was telling the truth. More likely than not that he wasn't.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill Gryff

placeholder for now.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Arjuna not answering anything after revealing is odd and the fact he invited mostly passives is as well.

But if Spirit didn’t use actions, shino and Gajeel are passive then there would be no action and thus he wouldn’t know what action was redirected because there was none. I tried to look at Game 55, Bel also got a no action result looking at the night action list but I don’t have the time to go through her posts to see how she revealed it, or if she even did.

Votekill Nii

Won’t be here for the end of DP and don’t have time to tally the votes ppl are making now to make a better choice so it is what is. Maybe when I come back I’ll see my lynch post, meh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top