- Joined
- Dec 17, 2018
- Messages
- 276
- Reaction score
- 670
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Yh but I kind of hope not cause her attacking him just like that is just too stupid. She doesn't even know the current situation and why Bam is fighting yet she comes out trying to kill him. I mean Gustang and the other family heads actually want a war regardless so this won't change anything (th FH would probably kill more people than Bam anyway cuz we know most of them are selfish asshats who see everyone else as ants). Dowon might learn this if she was smart enough to check out the overall decision first before making stupid decisions. If I didn't know better I'd hope that Bam puts her to rest "permanently".These guys are not readers like us though. This guy came to gain Dowon's trust and set her up against Baam, he knew what she was doing. She'll probably become an ally soon, she just woke up. At least we'll get to see cool action scenes.
Don't forget his majesty!![]()
. This guy came to gain Dowon's trust and set her up against Baam, he knew what she was doing. She'll probably become an ally soon, she just woke up. At least we'll get to see cool action scenes.