- Joined
- Sep 12, 2015
- Messages
- 187
- Reaction score
- 189
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Kallavan will never ganged against Baam, that is totally uncharacteristic of him if he were to do that
Yeah me too. But who could it be. And it shouldnt be posible for someone to see a fate where an irregular is involved. Plus that was a time of jahad becoming king. So i dont think it was his child he was crazy about Arlean thenKarakka is a baby Slayer, tho I thought of him immediately when the "Wangnan" popped up, I think this is another brother. Karakka isn't old enough to be previous to Dowon sealing.
I don't think that's him. I just want to check if I remember correctly.But what about the
![]()
???
Is this some kind of Asian drama Logic? I seem to recall similar reasoning in other animeNo shortage of stupid people in the Tower, it seems. Way to put yourself on the train tracks, Dowon.
Plot induced stupidity.Is this some kind of Asian drama Logic? I seem to recall similar reasoning in other anime
The only hole in this now is that, if what ur saying is true and all dowon wants is peace then why the hell did she even stand against and fight jahad for? It makes no sense.Interesting turn of events. I guess Dowon telling Canne to wake her up when "Baam" appears was just so that she can kill him. I also sort of understand her pov. This is someone who was willing to surrender and be sealed for peace. Clearly victory isn't the most important thing to her. Even if Baam can topple Zahard, the bloodshed to follow isn't something she is willing to accept. I am interested to see Baam vs Dowon now, but if she is someone Baam can defeat then what's the point of having her though? (well there is a point but somewhat different from expected).
So we're about to have a 3-way battle. Baam vs Dowon vs Kalla? Or would Kalla just sit and watch? I guess there would be no harm in him watching though. Both priority targets are present, and having them battle each other is a good way to evaluate their ability. It'd be interesting to see how Baam manages to win Dowon over (if at all), considering as he does more impressive things, she seems more convinced to kill him. Maybe showing mercy or selflessness after defeating her will do the trick
To be fair this plot development is one that I feel contradicts everything we have been led to believe about Dowon....Plot induced stupidity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don’t, not really: she’s fighting to protect her people, she’s sealed to protect her people, she wakes up and the prophecy of another war seems to be coming true, so she decides to try to protect her people by blocking the prophecy.To be fair this plot development is one that I feel contradicts everything we have been led to believe about Dowon....
I think the Jahad clones are meant by SIU to get us readers accostumed to Jahad's stats and powers. Since a fight with real Jahad Will only happen once, and It would be awkward to use It for Power exposition, we Will slowly get a feeling of How badass he is through the others' abilities.Theory: the clone is the final prince with guide powers. karaka has immortality. wagnan has demon->???.
Looking at Dowon makes me remember Gustang's speech about the rift forming, she is trying to maintain a status quo which is collapsing for fear of the effects the change will bring.
Just realised the timeline is fcked up. When did V die is it during the genesis war or before. This war puts holes on Garam's narration big time
The only problem with your assertion that it’s consistent is the fact that Zahard started a war because he couldn’t have the lady he wanted. He started this and THUS is the reason we have Baam.... She said she knew the son of the starters of FUG would arrive, if she knew that much she also knows of Zahards atrocities.So, theory time: Zahard is a king in the usual sense, but perhaps being a king means something special in ToG.
When Zahard gives Wangnan the sword, he describes Wangnan as someone with the seed of a king in him. We know future Zahard has red thorny tentacle horn things, we know Wangnan has little red horns, but Data Zahard doesn’t have horns (I think?) and doesn’t have tentacle powers either (that we saw).
When Zahard commissioned the hidden floor mirror thingy, it’s paraphrased as him going to become a king soon and wanting to preserve a reminder of what he used to be like. This makes sense at face value but what if—what if—it’s much more literal than it comes across: Zahard becoming king is not just about the political office, but about becoming, merging with, or otherwise doing something with...whatever that red tentacle horn monster actually is.
Connection to current chapter is we’ve now seen three Zahards: data Zahard is the earliest snapshot, mystery guy is a “Zahard” from after Zahard started becoming king, and we’ve seen present-era, all-monster Zahard.
It’s all just speculation, but I like birthmark Zahard being “a Zahard”, but maybe some part of him that got shedded when he became a king? Or maybe just another prince of zahard—maybe it’s Leroro, but he suffers from Wangnan-tier amnesia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don’t, not really: she’s fighting to protect her people, she’s sealed to protect her people, she wakes up and the prophecy of another war seems to be coming true, so she decides to try to protect her people by blocking the prophecy.
Makes sense if her goal is peace instead of a specific anti-Zahard animus.
That sounds most plausible,there are two stories here, the one about her master telling her about "his and her story"The only hole in this now is that, if what ur saying is true and all dowon wants is peace then why the hell did she even stand against and fight jahad for? It makes no sense.
What I'm thinking is that she is pretending to be against baam. Probably just wants to test his power or something see if he's really the person she's been waiting for, then ally with him and take out kalla or something. otherwise this makes no frigging sense. And that why I say it's stupid! Stupid!! Stupid!!!
Exactly, what she did is probably one of the fastest ways to know about Baam's ideals, and also to know amongst the high rankers present, who is Baam's true enemy.She makes her decision from the memories of her sister who’s been essentially in a bubble away from the empire..... She doesn’t know there hasn’t been peace.... She only knows that life at the wall continued after her sealing.
After Zahards extermination of the natives and those who opposed him (her people included) I find it pure stupidity, unless she’s just not revealing her cards yet....
I thought the same thing but the implication appears to be that v and arlen were long gone by the era of genesis... To dowon both of them were merely legends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---