- Joined
- Jan 22, 2009
- Messages
- 1,492
- Reaction score
- 1,500
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Khel Hellam is really an idiot, but something tells me he will remorsefully act and do something significant in self sacrifice....maybe....
Probably going use his fate seeing powers to tell Cha, Dowon is awake and on the other wall.Khel Hellam is really an idiot, but something tells me he will remorsefully act and do something significant in self sacrifice....maybe....
but the snake guy knows the "boss" ?The lack of them showing Karaka + us seeing Mole'd Karaka makes me think that Mole'd dude is him before he lost his memories in some way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wouldn't be strange if yaratchas division is mostly composed of his cat people...he is a fairly powerful guy with the ability to strengthen others.. add in his ability to fully control them and it makes for a terrifying force (though not necessarily an effective one depending on how his mind control works).Hey that division commander with light purple hair he has both cat ears and human ears in all panels he is in
Mabye yasracha and the 1st division commander have human ears as well with their cat ears
In context, the issue isn't idiocy at least. Khel hellam is up against an enemy that has foreseen his every move. Its even plausible that even bams moves have been foreseen by the forces playing khel.... considering that bams presence has not apparently foiled his enemies.Khel Hellam is really an idiot, but something tells me he will remorsefully act and do something significant in self sacrifice....maybe....
It's true that she seems weak but that was because she was against baam shinwonryu, I hope there will be some backstory between cha and yasrastha since cha killed one of his brothers, make me wonder if yas cat is one of the 23 beats of the lo po bia family.So Cha is actually kinda strong, maybe dowon is too cause right now she seems weak. These old anti Zahard ppl might be able to really power up FUGs forces.
MTL from Rainy.Cha: In fact, I wanted peace to come after the seal was lifted, and I wanted a world where I wasn't needed. I'm afraid the world still needs me. I listened to the man who told me I could meet Dowon again if I was sealed after the battle with the Zahard army. I decided to seal, my last hope. And again, that man said I'll meet you after I've been released, he talked about an "special boy" that had an special lineage and fate, after hearing what he said, I vowed to follow the boy if the seal unraveled. We'll see each other soon!! Dowon! The boy I decided to serve!!
which discord channel?The chapter is out already in google drive at the discord channel.
So, that's Karaka... now what?