Games Mafia Game 77 - Persona 5 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Day 1:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 1:
Priority 1:
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block lambu >>>>coin flip>>> fail, lambu goes first
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> blocks Seraph>>>success
Priority 2:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>Investigates Taku >>>get Innocent
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> :isay
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect Gry>>> fails (oof)
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protects Taku
Law/Mafia Detective (investigating)>>>> gnut >>>gets noble
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>> hide behind lawl >>> success! :ninja
Priority 3:
Gry/Pirate >>>>> Steal DD role >>> coin flip >>> success in stealing DD role
Gajeel/Kamikaze Bomb >>>> kills Taku with him >>>fail because Doc protection >>>explode alone (F) :laser
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>> kills Gry >>> success! :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> law >>> success!


Day 2:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 2:
Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>>marma
Priority 2:
Takuan/Spy >>>>>> uses card becomes spy >>>> spy on marma>>>no result
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates demon>>>>get blocked
Lawl/M.Det(illusion) >>>>>> investigates demon >>> fails :moshin
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> investigate gajeel >>> gets nothing
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect daws
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect taku
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>>panda :ninja
Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>uses emperor card >>> kill holt :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> panda

Day 3:

Gnut/noble >>>>>seraph

Night 3:
Priority 0:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates daws and uses magician card >>>> success!

Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> block seraph and use hermit card on sera
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block marma
Priority 2:
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect lambu >>>>fail

Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>> kill marma :guns

Emperor Card
1. gnut (get it N1)
2. SonofDaws(get it N1 and uses it N2)

The Fool Card
MarmaladeSky (becomes magician N3 and use it the same night)

The Hermit
Lambu(gets it N3 and uses it on sera the same night)

The High Priestess
Takuan (get it D2 and uses it N2)




Gajeel was originally set to explode night 2
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well Gaj prolly targeted someone holt protected
Possible but the Gry thing is really bothering me...just don't see there being 2docs in a small game like this...idk
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I’d say hey I’ll provide my results tomorrow but unlikely
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also beware if there are 2 doctors I am 100 % dead because there is no way there is no strongman with this setup, best case scenario if demon is strongman then maybe there is a chance with this seraph meme
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Idk if Holt saved Taku. If he confirmed him as innocent, isn't it because he like stole from him successfully?

Also, votekill Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I targeted Panda and Son last night.
Us two? With what role
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol if I lock now, DP ends, Demon goes?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am cornered...I should have asked more questions the previous NP. Just when I was starting to get into it too... :feelsbadman

Vote lock Seraph. The sooner this phase ends the better.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lol hyung if Demon dies innocent you're done I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am cornered...I should have asked more questions the previous NP. Just when I was starting to get into it too... :feelsbadman

Vote lock Seraph. The sooner this phase ends the better.
What is your role? :feelsbadman
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lol hyung if Demon dies innocent you're done I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What is your role? :feelsbadman
I won't reveal anything.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Bruv...im also skeptical of pan-chwan.
Why would Gaj blow himself up without taking someone down with him...idk,sound like bullshit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If i was him...i would've checked gry to clear up the seraph claim:catshrug
It's because it makes more sense Gry got killed by the mafia than Gajeel. If I investigated Gajeel and got mafia it would be suspect in that it means someone else, like sera, killed Gry. Now Im inclined to think Gajeel targeted Taku and Taku was saved off that attack.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I won't reveal anything.
But why ;_; If you're sitting on sth important why not just reveal
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
But why ;_; If you're sitting on sth important why not just reveal
Because it's no fun. The sooner you kill me, the sooner you'll learn the "truth". But I won't crack, that's for sure. I am curious to see what will happen too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because it's no fun. The sooner you kill me, the sooner you'll learn the "truth". But I won't crack, that's for sure. I am curious to see what will happen too.
Just hush and die scumbag xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I am cornered...I should have asked more questions the previous NP. Just when I was starting to get into it too... :feelsbadman

Vote lock Seraph. The sooner this phase ends the better.
And what would that have accomplished? :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe there is a chance with this seraph meme
:emobirb
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, you already locked soo....

Votelock Demonspeed
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Arigato gozaimasu
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Psssh what the hell did I miss. I mean I suspected him but damn.

Lemme catch up
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hyung and Seraph are close to getting the priority 0 card
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top