Ultear > Irene.No matter who's the number 1,the True no. 1 will always be Irene fight me if anyone want and I'll stomo whoever it is![]()
Nice one but no one's coming near IreneUltear > Irene.
Is she gonna be one? Is she gonna be one?Ultear > Irene.
I doubt Erza will win. Mira, Lucy most likely.Nah.....probably gonna be plotza or Lucy lul
Yeah lol, I forgot that it's MH. Mira has a bigger chance than Erza for sure.I doubt Erza will win. Mira, Lucy most likely.
I think majority here loves Ultear more than Mira tbh. Looking back at smth 2017-2018 when they hosted similar like this event. She was voted for Favorite Female Character.Yeah lol, I forgot that it's MH. Mira has a bigger chance than Erza for sure.
I don't know lol, half the guys here have Mira as their pfp or sig.I think majority here loves Ultear more than Mira tbh. Looking back at smth 2017-2018 when they hosted similar like this event. She was voted for Favorite Female Character.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Creepy AF lmaoWow, Ultear beat Juvia? What is this nonsense? Juvia will make a sponge in your likeness and wash herself with it, what more do you need?
![]()
She also doesn't have pupils, that's hot.
That's how I like emCreepy AF lmao
I dunno if you all noticed, but I have voted for but one true waifu.The Top 10 countdown will start in a few hours. You have this many honeys left:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forgot Jellal.So only 6 to go? I normally don't care about those kinds of events but if I have to guess it'll be something like this:
6- Kagura
5- Brandish
4- Erza
3- lucy
1/2- will be pretty close between Ultear and Mirajane.
Ops! didn't know he's in there too, my bad.You forgot Jellal.
100% agree. Lucy is the superior waifu and there's no other possible answer. Glad we could agree on this matter.If Lucy isn't number 1, i swear to god...
Ultear what is this nonsense, Ultear has nothing on Lucy. Not a single thing is superior, personality wise or body wise.
Ultear >>>>>>> MiraIf Mirajane isn't number 1, i swear to god...
Ultear what is this nonsense, Ultear has nothing on Mirajane. Not a single thing is superior, personality wise or body wise.
hihihi couldnt resist lolAnd sorry, Ultear dropped from an A-tier to a G for me. G as in granny.
![]()

)Ultear's ass thoIf Mirajane isn't number 1, i swear to god...
Ultear what is this nonsense, Ultear has nothing on Mirajane. Not a single thing is superior, personality wise or body wise.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But Capricorn said Lucy's a bit pudgy. Knocks her down for me100% agree. Lucy is the superior waifu and there's no other possible answer. Glad we could agree on this matter.