Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Natsu
Gildarts
Laxus
Erza
Gajeel
Gray
Mirajane
Lucy
Wendy*

*This Irene thing is major. Could put Wendy second legitimately depending on how much of Irene she'll have access to.
Did you forget Makarov and Elfman lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gildarts
Laxus
Erza
Natsu
...

According to what I saw in this sequel
According to Chapter 1, Gildarts is still the strongest in the guild....

We have seen the strength of Laxus and erza in their fight
For me in this sequel, Natsu didn't show anything that made him the strongest!
Natsu with DF can definitely beat Gildarts, from Alverez.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hopefully Natsu has some new form or power hidden that he wants to try to use it against Aldoron But to fail in the end
would be nice to see! Like when Natsu showed Igneel's Temporary flames back in Alvarez against Zeref
I don't see why Natsu would have a new hidden power, considering they had nothing to prepare for or train during these peaceful times. I wouldn't count it out, but I just don't see it
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
Did you forget Makarov and Elfman lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Natsu with DF can definitely beat Gildarts, from Alverez.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I don't see why Natsu would have a new hidden power, considering they had nothing to prepare for or train during these peaceful times. I wouldn't count it out, but I just don't see it
I thought maybe Natsu went busy from the coming months that was leading to Lucy's party

He could've trained just for loving of train :P he might've accidently unlocked something new in the middle of it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did you forget Makarov and Elfman lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Natsu with DF can definitely beat Gildarts, from Alverez.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I don't see why Natsu would have a new hidden power, considering they had nothing to prepare for or train during these peaceful times. I wouldn't count it out, but I just don't see it
But I know it's a weak chance for it happening

otherwise it will just be the black Dragon Eaters Knights that will attack Aldoron


I have a theory What if Elefseria plans on resurrection God Serena! along with his 8 elements after each Dragon God's power is sealed?
All the Dragon Gods power returns to God Serena

+ I would love to see God Serena show the Diabolos guild no mercy!
 
Last edited:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I thought maybe Natsu went busy from the coming months that was leading to Lucy's party

He could've trained just for loving of train :P he might've accidently unlocked something new in the middle of it
--- Double Post Merged, ---



But I know it's a weak chance for it happening

otherwise it will just be the black Dragon Eaters Knights that will attack Aldoron


I have a theory What if Elefseria plans on resurrection God Serena! along with his 8 elements after each Dragon God's power is sealed?
All the Dragon Gods power returns to God Serena

+ I would love to see God Serena show the Diabolos guild no mercy!
If God Serena comes back, you'll never see the end of me in this forum lol, to the extend that you'd wish I go away LMAO
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
*This Irene thing is major. Could put Wendy second legitimately depending on how much of Irene she'll have access to.
If this happens then we will truly be in the darkest timeline.
He has to be stronger than August, otherwise he serves no purpose.
How do you get stronger than August though?

The only person in the series with a Magic more hax than August is Acnologia, and even then Acnologia basically had the same Magic apart from the copying part.

As it is, I don't think him being weaker than August would serve no purpose. It would be like saying any villain weaker than Irene would serve no purpose. New Diabolos' GM may not be August/Irene-level, but he can still have purpose.
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,867
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
If Mira is wanked, it's by Mashima not Mira fans. People just don't want to accept that she's stronger than members like Gray and Gajeel and all S class mages are special in terms of strength.

I voted for Gildarts because Natsu and Erza have fluctuating feats and portrayal peppered with asspulls which make no sense and I personally don't look for POF and asspull moments in FT when discussing general power levels. The way I see it, there are general power levels and friendship power levels and going by general I'd say Gildarts is the strongest then Laxus and Makarov unless Makarov is spriggan level or greater now which I doubt.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,859
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Mira is wanked, it's by Mashima not Mira fans. People just don't want to accept that she's stronger than members like Gray and Gajeel and all S class mages are special in terms of strength.
Dude what is your obsession of repeatedly saying Mira is clearly above Gajeel? Like where is this even coming from, nobody directly compares these characters to each other. Is he your ex bf/gf favorite character or something and you want to assert dominance by continually shouting it from the rooftop.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I actually voted for Gildarts.... I've never said or implied that Mirajane is the strongest anywhere. And I did see a post say she was the most wanked in the forum hence my response.
Yea but this was awhile ago. Eh.....It's either you or Kianp67 on the front lines so it made some sense. Her, Erza, and Laxus are objectively the most wanked characters here.
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,867
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Dude what is your obsession of repeatedly saying Mira is clearly above Gajeel? Like where is this even coming from, nobody directly compares these characters to each other. Is he your ex bf/gf favorite character or something and you want to assert dominance by continually shouting it from the rooftop.
I haven't been online in weeks. Why does it bother you so much that I said in a POWER RANKING THREAD that one character is clearly above another?
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,867
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yea but this was awhile ago. Eh.....It's either you or Kianp67 on the front lines so it made some sense. Her, Erza, and Laxus are objectively the most wanked characters here.
I'd say she's the most underrated most of the times.
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,867
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Out of those 3? Probably cause you have idiots like me wanking Laxus and Erza is.....lol. However, she is heavily wanked in this forum.
I disagree. I don't think many put her way above where she stands. The issue is that many here don't acknowledge her actual canon level so anything that veers away from that is seen as wanking her or over wanking her. Eg. For some reason I am seen as some big Mirajane wanker because I put her above Gray after Gray put her above Gray and she stalemated the guy who beat him.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I disagree. I don't think many put her way above where she stands. The issue is that many here don't acknowledge her actual canon level so anything that veers away from that is seen as wanking her or over wanking her. Eg. For some reason I am seen as some big Mirajane wanker because I put her above Gray after Gray put her above Gray and she stalemated the guy who beat him.
Putting her above Gray doesn't make you a wanker. Putting her now close to Laxus or Erza (with the insane shit she has) is a stretch. I've seen people now say she can probably give Gildarts a good fight and it's like um.....nah
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,859
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't been online in weeks. Why does it bother you so much that I said in a POWER RANKING THREAD that one character is clearly above another?
It’s a more a curiosity. Unprompted, here and chapter threads, in your posts regarding Mirajane’s strength you continually state Mirajane>Gajeel. No one even compares them against each other, lol
 

AmitDS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,867
Age
33
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
It’s a more a curiosity. Unprompted, here and chapter threads, in your posts regarding Mirajane’s strength you continually state Mirajane>Gajeel. No one even compares them against each other, lol
I actually say Gray and add in Gajeel most of the times and most of the time it's replying directly or indirectly to someone mentioning her on the same page or the page before of the thread or in a power level thread where she's actually mentioned along with other ft members.

Dude what is your obsession of repeatedly saying Mira is clearly above Gajeel? Like where is this even coming from, nobody directly compares these characters to each other. Is he your ex bf/gf favorite character or something and you want to assert dominance by continually shouting it from the rooftop.
That didn't sound like just curiosity but okay.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,859
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That didn't sound like just curiosity but okay.
Fine, aggressively curious, lol. But, I found it completely random at times and wanted to know why. It’s cool if you just don’t like the character
 

Plutogrim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
485
Reaction score
583
Age
27
Country
United States
Top 10 in the guild

1. Gildarts
2. Laxus
3. Erza
4. Gray
5. Gajeel
6. Wendy
7. Mirajane
8. Lucy
9. Elfman
10. Juvia

Not including Natsu because he so much power up.
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
If God Serena comes back, you'll never see the end of me in this forum lol, to the extend that you'd wish I go away LMAO
He deserves his return to show these wannabes Dragon Eaters put them in their places
& striking down Team Natsu for entertainment

It's okay! :P the more active the forums is the better
 
Last edited:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Top 10 in the guild

1. Gildarts
2. Laxus
3. Erza
4. Gray
5. Gajeel
6. Wendy
7. Mirajane
8. Lucy
9. Elfman
10. Juvia

Not including Natsu because he so much power up.
Wendy above Mira and Lucy above Elfman? 🤔
 

Veni Vidi Vici

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
Guam
Top 10 in the guild

1. Gildarts
2. Laxus
3. Erza
4. Gray
5. Gajeel
6. Wendy
7. Mirajane
8. Lucy
9. Elfman
10. Juvia

Not including Natsu because he so much power up.
Not sure Gray is stronger then Gajeel.
 
Top