Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Gajeel you're right about Daws.
Hence the "boo." I turned my status off years ago. I think everyone should have it off, but even then, G. Mods can see online statuses regardless ircc...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*iirc
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
By the way James, that Marmalade bit a few posts back...seems unnecessary.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I don't really get why i'm being pressured to talk this early on but here i am. For a bit. Hey everybody,let's have a fun game,thanks @Valhalla777 for the Cool Avatar/s they all look great man!

I'm a Vanilla Townie,or at least going by my Host-PM that is what i am supposed to believe. I don't fear sharing this right away because wether i live or die there is no benefit to be made from my Death or Survival for the Mafia while Town loses a more or less valuable Meat Shield.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Not really pressure, just odd how you are online but avoid the thread. If people continuously see you online then naturally they'll tag you for questions/opinions. Plus it's different from the norm, guess it started last game. I don't think they teach that at GrySun Mafia College.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I spent a majority of this first half of the DP on observing,and while i gotta say that(Like most of the times on D1-) there isn't much standing out i'd like to point out that this brief suspicion of Lambu and Farf towards Bel seems somewhat forced/unnecessary even if after a brief exchange it seemed somewhat settled already. While i don't trust Bel just yet i could at least make sense of her reasoning in regards to the story and the bit of "The answer lies right before us". I felt like the story was supposed to mean more too at first,but it is just well written lore for the theme/game it seems. Props to the Writer btw. that was enjoyable to read.

Naturally,i do not trust Lambu or Farf yet either and neither do they trust me i assume. But still,i wanted that said.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
By the way James, that Marmalade bit a few posts back...seems unnecessary.
Not really, I remember tons of games where people died night 1 when they had posted only three times and mentioned that they were active in one of them. Pretty sure it happened to Marm already once or twice. Same to me. For some Mafias "active" is like a red flag for Bulls.

I don't really get why i'm being pressured to talk this early on but here i am. For a bit. Hey everybody,let's have a fun game,thanks @Valhalla777 for the Cool Avatar/s they all look great man!

I'm a Vanilla Townie,or at least going by my Host-PM that is what i am supposed to believe. I don't fear sharing this right away because wether i live or die there is no benefit to be made from my Death or Survival for the Mafia while Town loses a more or less valuable Meat Shield.


Yeah! Finally got to use it! xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not really pressure, just odd how you are online but avoid the thread. If people continuously see you online then naturally they'll tag you for questions/opinions. Plus it's different from the norm, guess it started last game. I don't think they teach that at GrySun Mafia College.
Well,Not quite,last game i was busy at first and this time i just neglected to do so. I was planning to fill my Quota and vote in the last hour of the phase to observe instead of getting into unnecessary fisticuffs and accusations with the Folks. Still,i was already asked for in the 1st and 2nd Hour,that's a little too early for me. So i found it pressuring.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suppose that is Leftover Rage from the previous Game,James. But was that the case i had randomly accused 4 names along with the claim.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Not really, I remember tons of games where people died night 1 when they had posted only three times and mentioned that they were active in one of them. Pretty sure it happened to Marm already once or twice. Same to me. For some Mafias "active" is like a red flag for Bulls.
Right, but when you say she's "dead meat" like its a given and that Docs/BG's might need to direct their attention there where an active claim doesn't automatically mean townie just feels like a "hey, focus here, look at what she said".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like you're giving out ideas lol.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Anyway,i'm off,gonna place a random Vote and hope i'll make it in time before the phase ends to change it eventually. :hi

@Holt @Crescent Jinx

Votekill Takuan
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well you are a liability with the possibility of being a Sleeper while we don't know how many killing parties are there and how many "deaths to expect" at night, Seraph. But I guess you know that.

Hosts were asked about how relevant is the story and they said it's just flavor text. I do think my point is also reasonable that they wouldn't REVEAL scums in the OP and that digging it looks like empty contribution. Why is it weird to point it out in D1? o.O I was asked about what stood out and my thoughts, I shared that and some other things.

For someone that's intentionally igoring the game to observe, I expected more comments as well tbf...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna sleep as well.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right, but when you say she's "dead meat" like its a given and that Docs/BG's might need to direct their attention there where an active claim doesn't automatically mean townie just feels like a "hey, focus here, look at what she said".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like you're giving out ideas lol.
Guess that means unlike last game where I was a one-night sane doc using his action uselessly against a Strongman kill action, I am not a doc this game else I would have kept Marm safe myself and not throw out some "hey guys, you might wanna, you know, keep your actives active? As in alive? Because so far all Undead roles ideas from me have been rejected so far by the hosts, so, yeah, just tossing some ideas outta there, kay?". XDDD

Also gonna votekill Zasz for now, maybe change it before time's up but I dunno, because of quarantine I stay up long and sleep even longer, might miss the deadline. Gotta give Seraph credit for coming out Vanilla Townie day 1 which either means he wants Mafia attention or he wants to get lynched badly and I am not give him that if it is what he wants. Or at least I won't be last to vote for him. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
???
Gryff just said an active person could be anything including Mafia or TP (if they didn't lie) and you even mentioned sanity yourself, meaning your intention to protect could backfire lol...

Off to sleep...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Takuan
You're breaking my heart :biblethump

But with my incredibly fucked up sleep schedule due to quarantine, i probably won't even be here for the end of the phase... So much for me wanting to participate more.
I'll follow you with a random vote. :kappaNothing personal my dude

Votekill Seraph
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Might as well feed into Seraph's cringe.

Votekill Seraph
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Seraph, Asako, Juviii. Lambu, shinobi, lakhan220, BD_Beno, Gryffindor, Gajeel all have the privacy thingy enabled, FYI.
Has been like that for ages. :lmao
Seeing as it is abt time for the phase to end and me not having any concrete proofs , am gonna abstain from voting. It is allowed, right ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top