Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean, tbh, your behavior now also looks like flip flopping, Seraph, you did say you revealed to be some sort of meat shield, so sounds like you were expecting to become a target. You were either willing to die and getting lynched now should be the same then, even if not today, or it could be seen as you luring mafia indeed.

And zomg me and Des agreeing... This discussion in the last hours does give a pass for some people not to talk about themselves or any other suspects they have.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gloves off though you did pop in from "observing" to defend Bel and say there were more suspicious people, yet you wouldn't provide any


Seraph was pretty bold to claim Vanilla townie immediately. I'm not sold on lynching him yet, but suggesting some people are more suss but not naming them himself makes me wonder what is going on.
All you are saying here is that you find Seraph suspicious(getting ready to jump on the bandwagon) and you didn't mention anyone else. So, it's the same thing.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Zasz if you have it just drop the kappa bomb please.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'd be fine with that. Better than being targeted by the Scumbags.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Apart from it feeding into the agenda against me that has been going the last 4 games it is also a lie.

I do not like to abandon my partners, the times where I do "abandon" them is when they themselves told me to. I'm loyal even if my record says the opposite.
Your partners on deadpad were saying the opposite, none of them mentioned they told you to. But that's off topic now, and I'll give you the benefit of doubt on that as well since it's not like I was there to see the convos.


Considering voting for Gajeel, Beno or Seraph.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I mean, tbh, your behavior now also looks like flip flopping, Seraph, you did say you revealed to be some sort of meat shield, so sounds like you were expecting to become a target. You were either willing to die and getting lynched now should be the same then, even if not today, or it could be seen as you luring mafia indeed.

And zomg me and Des agreeing... This discussion in the last hours does give a pass for some people not to talk about themselves or any other suspects they have.
If i'm supposed to die then i will,making an appeal to the Town though because apart from me there are other targets in the open that would deserve more focus. Which is true.

With my claim i put a target on my back,for Mafia or Town,they'd know better to recruit me now that i am in the open. I'd remain a suspect anyway for the remainder of the game,likewise,if a Mason or Mentor exists those would think twice about recruiting someone on the Death Train.


not shady, just retarded
Other than me,who else picks your eye in this game?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Your partners on deadpad were saying the opposite, none of them mentioned they told you to. But that's off topic now, and I'll give you the benefit of doubt on that as well since it's not like I was there to see the convos.


Considering voting for Gajeel, Beno or Seraph.
Of course you'd hear the opposite,bashing me is much easier after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then name theeeem and argue against theeem. You're just as lazy as your lynch lmao.
I told Gry who i suspect and why,it's not my fault if you don't acknowledge it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No. Nobody got defended,i said the accusation/suspicion felt forced. I said i don't trust her and neither the accusers at the time,the only thing in her favor i could've said was that i thought the story meant more as well.
You do understand that saying something was forced is still a defence of some kind right? You're actively criticising a line of focus/questioning on someone, meaning you are attempting to defend that person from the narrative. Solid defence or not, you still made a point that she shouldn't have as big a focus.

All you are saying here is that you find Seraph suspicious(getting ready to jump on the bandwagon) and you didn't mention anyone else. So, it's the same thing.
That is fair, to me the Seraph claim has bugged me. Why suggest Bel shouldn't be criticised for suggesting Karna/James be considered? If there's that link between two people, minute as it is, it warrants attention in my opinion. I don't want to bandwagon but I'm also confused to coming right out and saying "I'm vanilla townie guys" yet say people should focus elsewhere when it came to a specific person, i.e Bel.

Seraph is suspicious because he's seemingly flip-flopped a bit, but that's what has jumped out at me. I don't think I can trust anyone at the moment, and with a lot of early discussion not having much in it other than just "heyheyhey we in this thing" and other stuff not really contributing to figure things out, there's not much to go on. Seraph with links to Bel is suspicious in my opinion.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Seraph is taking up too much focus. Telling the truth or not his text is grating and I'd lynch on those grounds.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If i'm supposed to die then i will,making an appeal to the Town though because apart from me there are other targets in the open that would deserve more focus. Which is true.

With my claim i put a target on my back,for Mafia or Town,they'd know better to recruit me now that i am in the open. I'd remain a suspect anyway for the remainder of the game,likewise,if a Mason or Mentor exists those would think twice about recruiting someone on the Death Train.




Other than me,who else picks your eye in this game?
But why do this? Why do you want all the attention like that? But well, that‘s the last of the questions I have regarding the claim.

Who will you vote for?

@BD_Beno I‘m not seeing anything much from you, would you be fine with being lynched?

@Gajeel same as above
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You do understand that saying something was forced is still a defence of some kind right? You're actively criticising a line of focus/questioning on someone, meaning you are attempting to defend that person from the narrative. Solid defence or not, you still made a point that she shouldn't have as big a focus.
Commenting on a situation you saw and actively defending someone are two different things. Don't force things into reality that aren't there.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I told Gry who i suspect and why,it's not my fault if you don't acknowledge it.
Hold the sauce boy, you only vote-kill'd Takuan. No names for who you suspect other than a vote for him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But why do this? Why do you want all the attention like that? But well, that‘s the last of the questions I have regarding the claim.

Who will you vote for?
I don't get what you mean,you guys ask me stuff so i respond to it. So you're giving me the attention,not i draw it to me. After all,ignoring it would be more suspect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hold the sauce boy, you only vote-kill'd Takuan. No names for who you suspect other than a vote for him.
Here:

Because they led to nothing. I got bored of it.

Try checking the new Players, each of them stands out to me. Not a fan of this mercy on Newbies thing since I wasn't touched with gloves in my first game either, you learn best by throwing yourself straight into the fray. But none of them do that.

There's the votes on me, that conveniently establish a lynch train. All from Players who either did hardly anything or gave nothing substantial about themselves. Those are all valid picks. It's easy for Mafia to hide under a simple lynch on D1.we all know that much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't get what you mean,you guys ask me stuff so i respond to it. So you're giving me the attention,not i draw it to me. After all,ignoring it would be more suspect.
It‘s like „hey seraph where you at, I see some lurking“ then you come and respond with „I‘m vanilla townie“ :grumble Just want to say that it‘s bad both for you and for the upcoming days. Either they kill you thinking you‘re sleeper, or recruit you, or keep you as a lynch shield. But fine, I don‘t have much will to go on with this route of questioning.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
With my claim i put a target on my back,for Mafia or Town,they'd know better to recruit me now that i am in the open. I'd remain a suspect anyway for the remainder of the game,likewise,if a Mason or Mentor exists those would think twice about recruiting someone on the Death Train.
Why would Masons not try to get rid of a conflictive townie with recruitment? That only makes sense if the recruiter values his life more than victory.
I dont know if there are Masons in game btw, just asking why that thinking.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d like to add that Seraph does not feel like his usual self, mafia included. He prolly really was told in his PM he‘s vanilla, whether there‘s a role hidden underneath or not.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It‘s like „hey seraph where you at, I see some lurking“ then you come and respond with „I‘m vanilla townie“ :grumble Just want to say that it‘s bad both for you and for the upcoming days. Either they kill you thinking you‘re sleeper, or recruit you, or keep you as a lynch shield. But fine, I don‘t have much will to go on with this route of questioning.
Lol,i'm cool with dying Gry i'm just saying to have an open mind and not letting yourself get played is all. I'm gonna Vote for Beno and if i'm supposed to die then i'm fine with that. People have made up their minds apparently.

Playing without a Role is boring in the end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top