Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun @Demonspeed are we ok with Seraph? What about Bel or the inactives?
I'm ok with Seraph, Bel and Gajeel of the lesser active ones. Seraph is most likely town, but him being vanilla means he could change to mafia easily. If not then likely a Death Miller to screw with us. So he'd be my least favorite pick, as him dropping as Mafia Member won't help all that much.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm indifferent about Gaj, kinda dunno if he's busy and he's a player I like, but I don't feel strongly about Bel/Beno either and said I don't think lynching Seraph is a good approach today, and Gaj did look evasive, so if you want my vote...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last minutes are always a mess... Idk why people repeatedlly (fuck spelling) leave things for those moments...
Same mindset as procrastinating in school or at work, the "pressure" to do something only sets in when there's little to no time left.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than 10 Minutes to go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I assume there's no chance to still go for Gajeel? Of all the ones with very few posts he seems the most mafia, ez early vote and disappear for rest of phase.
I would have, but with only one vote on him I don't really see much of a chance. Sure you and I could vote for him but then there are still 7 players who have ye to vote in 8 minutes. That ain't helpful when Beno suddenly tied with Seraph.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votelock Belserion
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh the ones that didn't even show up to vote will start with penalties the next day anyway... kinda annoying that the barely active ones are a good amount, but also expected with so many people, I guess
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Meanwhile Gajeel, Van, Zasz and shinobi are ignored.
I know, those four will need attention tomorrow, kind of bummed that there's no clear lead with so many options.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lock my vote in for Seraph (Votelock Seraph). Can deal with the lurkers next.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
4 more minutes and i'm dead...good god. I broke my Early Death Record.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or nvm, Lambu switching changes things a lot.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
5 minutes left. Ah what the heck! Votekill Gajeel!

Meanwhile Gajeel, Van, Zasz and shinobi are ignored.
Not by me. But I also didn't pay much attention until SirSamuel asked for amount of posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top