Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:hmph Only 4* and 5* were chosen. Robin is a 3*
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
He has intangibles tho...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Achilles ain’t 4 or 5? Dejm, trippin
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Robin also has poison he can inflict to all enemies for 5 turns. :teehee

And maybe Achillies just wasn’t chosen because there are a lot of characters :p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
That’s some professional killing... gry your handiwork?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wouldn’t you be able to answer that yourself by correlating it with yours?
As I said I don't know much about Fate. It only came to mind after seeing that Nero was Prostitute. I can't confirm such a theory by myself.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Gajeel is such a weird target for killing they could have lynched him during the day that role was just dumb luck
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
As I said I don't know much about Fate. It only came to mind after seeing that Nero was Prostitute. I can't confirm such a theory by myself.
Didn’t you choose your character though? It’s why I said that, since I was under the impression you would know yours at least and then make the comparison.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gajeel is such a weird target for killing they could have lynched him during the day that role was just dumb luck
Either he picked a wrong target or he was killed by a TP IMO(Latter more likely). I think the previous game with a lot of inactive surviving is the reason for that.

My guess is that the TP(?) played the previous game and wants to get rid of less active posters because he isn't expecting Town to do it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why would they target Gajeel, might as well protec me too then
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn’t you choose your character though? It’s why I said that, since I was under the impression you would know yours at least and then make the comparison.
Yes. I picked Caster Gil because of the recent Fate anime where I loved his character. I never played a Fate VN or mobile game, only watched anime and movies(Zero, UBW, Prisma Illya, Extra, FGO).
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If gry lives lives into day 3 then things are amiss . That crafty snake is picking unlikely targets to confuse our minds on purpose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top