Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@Vandred ( will the shot be for you after all? :pwnge), @Gryffindor, @James Rye @Asako @lakhan220


want to reveal more about your roles. @BD_Beno too
Role hint

Would a team not talk about it though? The Assassin didn't use its role D1. They got the time to talk. No matter the combinations we have, I think it's almost impossible to not talk about a possible Assassin kill next phases.
If it is a sole assassin as taku was saying, then to me, it seems like an act of desperation. But, if they were a part of he team, then this very day kill, which initially seems like a noob plan is actually ingenius as they r able to direct the play in the direction they want. (Because when all said and done, at the end of the day, i assume hosts have made balanced teams and with veterans along with them, an act like this is possibly a planned action to steer things in tht direction.)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh? I said that in that post xD
I think it's most likely a vet too. But I honestly don't remember anyone using his Assassin skill D1. Excepted maybe Josef in one of my first games when he killed his own teammate. But he wasn't really a newcomer.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
That was Greg actually. He shot his teammate Josef. And that was D2, in the Naruto game.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There wasn't enough audience at the killing time, not my doing.
Expected form the prefect assassin, I mean it's in your name =3=

Btw @BD_Beno the only reasons yesterday u were let go is because of you saying u had a good role (like look at what lambu did switching his vote because of that)
I mean I doubt u be left running around long enough, anyways so mind as well share more
@Vandred ( will the shot be for you after all? :pwnge), @Gryffindor, @James Rye @Asako @lakhan220


want to reveal more about your roles. @BD_Beno too
Kya how scary pompom =3=
But I'm glad you're vig, we need confirmation roles
I pray you get a mafia
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another day I wake to a gathering mob, you're being too hasty.

Surprised about the Gajeel and Bel deaths, well looks like I was eight about Bel as town. They're setting me up, and with my death it'll be the same as them. Oh and Marma died after James painted an X on her back.

I agree with looking at those who voted Seraph. I only switched because my role would be more useful than a vanilla townie.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred @Gryffindor who do you have as suspects?
@Kato756 @Vandred
I wanna hear from you guys. What are your thoughts on the game so far, any suspects?
The case on Beno is pretty convincing, even though he's basically a newcomer for me he does look like a safe choice.
Kato and desin are triggering my sensors, they're pretty good at blending it and I've trusted them in the same situation before.
Farfs seems just a little all over the place, plus very meme hint.
Don't know what to think about @Erinyes either, hearing more from these four would be nice.

As for a few others, James had a very meme hint, very reminiscent of his scum strats, but the business of him painting a target on Marm doesn't convince me much, though. That's usual James imo.

Lambu... I sense a disturbance in the pigeonness, like he's planning something '3'

People I'm more inclined to trust as townies at the moment would be you (obviously), Daws, lawl + Zasz, Raven and Sam - to a lesser degree, Demon and Juviii.


@Vandred ( will the shot be for you after all? :pwnge), @Gryffindor, @James Rye @Asako @lakhan220


want to reveal more about your roles. @BD_Beno too
I already hinted yesterday, and might have said too much already :hmph But since you're asking so nicely :awe It's a role either Vandred or Vandred Alter would enjoy~
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Lmao you just ignored her request for infos on you and went with a praising route?
I though she was asking if who she were going to shot down, considering how she was with van not hint
Well if u want a hint here it is, I'm not a fan of my role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lmao you just ignored her request for infos on you and went with a praising route?
Nervous and shaking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I love how you can feel the fear in the air :lmao
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is Asa-chan the assassin I wonder...
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
You can tell by how silent it got lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



A hint won't cut it lakhan, especially the one from last day :cop
But i actually provided it only today. :catshrug .Already have provided huge clue there too........but ok, it is something in her nature.


I though she was asking if who she were going to shot down, considering how she was with van not hint
Well if u want a hint here it is, I'm not a fan of my role
:wonder
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farfs seems just a little all over the place, plus very meme hint.
Meme hint? My role is the easiest one to guess, how many roles I didn't have and that are common?
If you wanna point hints, why not Lambu's? What fits Saber for someone that knows nothing about the series? (is that a Saber)
Not that I suspect Lambu (or that I don't), but questioning your standards here (why not surprised in this case).
How am I all over the place as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People I'm more inclined to trust as townies at the moment would be you (obviously)
Why is it obvious to trust Taku as town?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Among the active ones the one I distrust the most is Lambu. It's like he is barking but not biting. He said yesterday that Town had to be bold to stop Mafia's bold lies. And yet he changed his vote at the last moment to go for Bel when Beno said his role was good. Not only that, he was seeking validation from other players before doing that.

I was curious to know why a newcomer like Sam locked his vote on Seraph D1, like he wanted to make sure he'd die and had read the rules about vote locks being stronger but his explanation today makes sense.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Kato756 @Vandred
I wanna hear from you guys. What are your thoughts on the game so far, any suspects?
For some reason, it just being gut feeling, I can´t help but think Vandred is suspcious. Really can´t put it into words, no arguments on him

Hey, if anything me calling it out should have a) stopped some active townies from claiming active D1 and b) Mafia should have known the risks of docs/BG guarding those two active claims we had last day. I think yesterday only Marm and one more person claimed active, gotta check on that. But with so few active claims the Mafia should have known that it is risky to go after any of the two.
Besides all 3 are actives, it might seem unlikely but it is possible they picked a wrong Target and died for their action.



Because for whatever reason Docs/BGs tend to not protect active claims even several days into the game. Like last game I had to chose between Bel and Hardy to protect as sane Doc, I chose Hardy because I didn't quite trusted Bel for still being alive despite using his role twice and because I believed Hardy as sane Det was a too juicy target for Mafia to not go for. I was right, I just was unlucky that the Hardy Killer was a Strongman who for whatever reason was put into the one group with Prostitute and sane Doc who can't do anything to stop a Strongman attack.

So pointing that out and loudly should tell any Doc and BG that actually read the thread that they should protect those active claims.



Easy now, I am always up for a good day gry lynching but this is too early, lol. Gry plays more Pro-Town for example with how he tried to avoid the Seraph kill than anti-Town. Dunno what his role is but it ain't Mafia, that I'm pretty sure. Or I just want Gry on my team, lol.



No Corona jokes please.



I am proud of Zasz to not die Day 1. Big steps for, I think his avi is a Loli character, a little girl!



Ah, so that's why you are a trap. Fitting.



That last part would be like *quick count* more than 12 people. Good luck with that search, Zasz.



Too lucky for my taste.
I think insane Doc or PGO is a possibility though with insane Doc it was just bad luck then and with PGO a bad pick by one of the 3 actives. And if one of the kills is due those possibilities then SS is still possible to be in this game.
Is there a Fate character who changes his/her appearance a lot in the game?



What, why? In a large game like this with possible two mafias and a killer TP the chances that town gets more protector/Block roles is rather high, unlike this is another unfair Pro-Mafia game like last time. If I were Doc I'd auto-assume I was sane with nearly 30 players out there. If anything Town should have more protective roles this game if there are so many killing roles.



Well, who would be a good assassin Avatar then, Lambu?



The day kill doesn't really speak for their handwriting though. Feels weird to kill Bel of all people.



How about you tell us some about your role, Kato? Or are you too scared to mess up and land on the chopping block?



Are we really trusting Hosts of all people now? XD



Poisoner most likely. Or Strongman.
Interesting we got no Janitor kill. And given Town had an Apprentice maybe one or both Mafias have one as well to make him a possible late game Janitor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Off to cook some food now, I'm starving. Tada everyone~
Also @Lambu

I told it already, it has a relation to death. And is thus quite fitting for my avatar. But it will only be usefull from today onwards, and I accept sugestions on how to use it, since its a first I have this role
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Another day I wake to a gathering mob, you're being too hasty.

Surprised about the Gajeel and Bel deaths, well looks like I was eight about Bel as town. They're setting me up, and with my death it'll be the same as them. Oh and Marma died after James painted an X on her back.

I agree with looking at those who voted Seraph. I only switched because my role would be more useful than a vanilla townie.
So you suspect Taku, Brandish and Sam, plus James and I assume Gry for setting you up? Anyone else?

Think you'll have to be more specific than that with your hints if you want to make a case for yourself... In a game with various killing parties, you're looking like a very safe scapegoat at the moment.


Meme hint? My role is the easiest one to guess, how many roles I didn't have and that are common?
If you wanna point hints, why not Lambu's? What fits Saber for someone that knows nothing about the series? (is that a Saber)
Not that I suspect Lambu (or that I don't), but questioning your standards here (why not surprised in this case).
How am I all over the place as well?
Because your hint played on your forgetfulness, that's pretty meme in my eyes ^3^
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
For some reason, it just being gut feeling, I can´t help but think Vandred is suspcious. Really can´t put it into words, no arguments on him


Also @Lambu

I told it already, it has a relation to death. And is thus quite fitting for my avatar. But it will only be usefull from today onwards, and I accept sugestions on how to use it, since its a first I have this role
Mortician?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top