Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Give me a recap bub...by the time i read everything it will be an hour from now.
People lynched Seraph, he was vanilla. 3 died at night, and Bel was assassinated early on. All were townies. Pom is vigilante and wants to shoot someone today. A bit above on same page should be my list with people's claims. We're thinking who to lynch and who to kill. Benomaru seemed like a good idea with him playing similarly to last game but the role he claimed is interesting(Spirit Medium).

That's about it. We are unsure who to lynch and who to daykill.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Give me a recap bub...by the time i read everything it will be an hour from now.
Mass reveal. I am vigilante, farfy claims hider, Kato says mortician, Beno claims Spirit medium, Demon claims apprentice, Samuel claims buletproof.

I will shoot someone today, who do you suspect the most? (For lynching too)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mass reveal. I am vigilante, farfy claims hider, Kato says mortician, Beno claims Spirit medium, Demon claims apprentice, Samuel claims buletproof.

I will shoot someone today, who do you suspect the most? (For lynching too)
James xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
beno initial claim from last game was gonna be SM too aww
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or we just shoot Gryff/Juviii, they won't see it comin.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I could reveal if it helps...but seems abit early imo...
But im happy to oblige:hi
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You say you're being set up, but Gry and lawl are the main supporters of your lynch and you mostly trust them...
I'm not discounting them being on the same team, but I understand the reasons due to last game. They're behind those of the Seraph lynch, Farf, and gnut. Also, is it me or has Erinyes not been active as before. She was the town's shining light last game. Interesting
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not discounting them being on the same team, but I understand the reasons due to last game. They're behind those of the Seraph lynch, Farf, and gnut. Also, is it me or has Erinyes not been active as before. She was the town's shining light last game. Interesting
I had nothing to do with Seraph...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Nothing careless about that. If anything I tried to throw attention to Marm so that Mafia thinks she will be protected anyway tonight so they wouldn't bother killing her. Usually it does work, I did that a couple times already and the actives then tended to stay alive next day. After all if it is an obvious target for Mafia then Mafia knows it is an obvious target to protect.
Which makes me wonder why we didn't had that happen.
Or why no doc came out yet as either naive or insane one. Did all 3 seriously died with zero protection on them? Who the heck did the docs protect then?
Interesting
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Are you one of them townies?
Regrettably so. This game looks like a good time to be a Red not only in soul. Could have been Assassin even :nomoar

While we're on the topic... Are you?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had nothing to do with Seraph...
I know, I I mentioned you and farf in addition to those who voted seraph. Of those I suspect now
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I could reveal if it helps...but seems abit early imo...
But im happy to oblige:hi
Same as gnut. I'd like to avoid revealing if possible, though i will if truly necessary.

On a side note, i'm interested in Samuel's Bulletproof claim. BP was the role i claimed in my very first game, and i went very far with it. This is Sam's first game, and he also claims BP, a role that's a good role to claim as Mafia if i recall correctly.
Not that this reveal bupped him at the top of my suspects list just yet. But if he truly is BP, then it's kind of a shame that he got forced to reveal that early, and that he didn't make an attempt at trying to avoid revealing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I mostly trust Gry but I find it weird that he is not openly doubting my claim :notsure.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what yall think about James?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top