Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
let him play with lil powers and just kil beno
Calm your lynch boner, lawl. We're not helping anybody lynching potential townies.

I mean it seems weird to me that we'd have 2 SMs in the game, but what do i know. I don't even know if i've ever had a Spirit Medium in a game i've played before, at least i don't remember it. It seems like a "rare" role to me, maybe why i'm surprised about that. If you guys think it's possible we have 2, alright then.

I still don't know about both of them targetting the same dead body. Still think it would be better to have them target different people. It might be a good idea to think about it more before taking a decision.
Anyway, i think the priority target for a SM investigation would be the Prostitute. We might be able to learn that someone was blocked. A det and a spy would not give us anything concrete.
That was why I picked DD, one I have a potential suspect for what I believe he might have picked and two, like you said even if he died he might have gotten a block of before he got killed, so knowing who might have gotten blocked N1 could be helpful.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That was why I picked DD, one I have a potential suspect for what I believe he might have picked and two, like you said even if he died he might have gotten a block of before he got killed, so knowing who might have gotten blocked N1 could be helpful.
Hum.. For some reason i thought Marm was the Prostitute lol not sleeping is bad. Sprry about that. In that case yeah, i agree with you, DD is the best candidate for SM to investigate.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why do I keep getting pushed to the newest post whenever I click on the "End day 1/etc" link?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Lawl you're awfully, awfully focused on Beno... To such an extent that's disturbing. Apparently you even lied about that discord conversation.. What's happening between Beno and you? :huh:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
love
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not sure why people keep saying i lied tho lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Cuz last game SM wasnt a claim considered by beno
@gnut can confirm that, he have access to the pad
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Lambu is most likely a Mafia, He looks like a big slap in the face. Acting all innocent and asking for explanation and confuse new players on purpose.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
not sure why people keep saying i lied tho lol
Well i can't know that, i wasn't in that discord pad. Beno and Asako both said you were lieing though, i'm just pointing that out.

Anyway, i'm out for now. I'll keep lurking from time to time, but i won't be typing for some hours at least.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My doubt list:
Brandish
Farf
Lambu
James
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Because non revealed townies are chopping block townies
Okay......but if some of them are Doctors or another crucial role for Town?
It's like telling the Mafia: "Hey! Kill us!"
I know the situation isn't exactly good, but mass reveal could cost us a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top